Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

i'm scared to play with altcoins because i'm not informed enough, can't really read the market fluctuation and i'm sure i would lose money. I prefer to stay safe and invest in BTC
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:09:09 PM

You have to remember one thing, once Bit coin goes down, All alt coin goes down. So obviously99% alt coin connected to bitcoin value, So i would say invest in bitcoin.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

Since you said long term, I presume that you will invest a good chunks of money into it. Lets break it down.
Bitcoin will generally offer you a stable growth since it is the most popular coins to date and will likely to stay that way. Bitcoin now days is used as a medium to store wealth not as a currency.
Ethereum on the other hands will offer you a wild growth overtime, it is a platform where you can virtually make a new coins on it. Many people are saying Ethereum is the future blockchain, yes it probably will be the future of blockchain but it doesn't says that Ethereum will become the future medium of storing assets.
The winner is clear here for the long term, Bitcoin it is.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

You have to remember one thing, once Bit coin goes down, All alt coin goes down. So obviously99% alt coin connected to bitcoin value, So i would say invest in bitcoin.
not at all, remember, if bitcoin is low then altcoin can increase, they can easily buy bitcoin and invest it to altcoin, that is why altcoins increase their demand if bitcoin decreases its price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

Bitcoin is a king and it is a number one choice from all crypto currencies. If any wrong happens in crypto currencies, BTC will be the last to be affected so BTC is better then ETH for long term investment. Day by day, BTC demand growing up and supply shorten so it have much better scope of a big rise rather then ETC.
Yes, earlier bitcoin was dumped or the price for bitcoin went down because of china banning ICO. But now, again bitcoin has started growing up and it will grow much more wider now as it is growing up more quickly. ETH is flexible now and we can find it profitable now but we can’t predict the price for Ethereum  but we can predict the future of bitcoins as we can make a deep study about it. Until all the 21 million coins are mined, bitcoin will continue growing its price giving us a good profit.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:40:59 AM

If you are looking for a long term investment then both is good they can give you a good profit if you hold them for 2 years and more. These coins are both strong so I think your money is safe with these two.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

I think bitcoin is still a priority for long-term investments, but Eth is good coin for short-term investments because Eth's movement may be more active and faster to earn a daily profit.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:44:25 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

It's a good question. To me, it looks like ethereum has bigger room for growth. But if I were to invest, probably put half in each Smiley
Wingo

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

If you're going for a long term invest, choose ethereum. The potential of ethereum is great, I also wanted to invest in ethereum and wait for its value to increase. Bitcoin is better for a short term investment, pump and dump, but it is too risky because of the greater volatility of bitcoin.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I choose etherium because its faster profit since the price not too high now. For short or middle term eth is better.
But for long term i prefer btc. More and more people now understand the power of bitcoin make price going up.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
jasonjm

Activity: 1274
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

Bitcoin investment is better than ethereum because of the fact that bitcoin price is not frequently changed and there are less pump and dump in bitcoin while ethereum at this time dumped from 0.144 BTC to 0.068 BTC.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

i think bitcoin is better than ethereum, even though they are both profitable in terms of long term investment program, but in bitcoin you can get much profits than ethereum, and my first investment is in bitcoin so i totally bet/choose/loyal in bitcoin because of non stop pumping in the market.
Wicked17

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:51:18 AM

I will go for bitcoin because some country nowadays acknowledge the bitcoin as a currency to use in their everyday life for buying and selling. Bitcoin investment is for a long term profit for at least 3 to 5 years. Bitcoin will always be my main choice despite of pump and dump situation.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:04:59 PM

I would choose Bitcoin to invest in for long term than Ethereum though I both like these coins but I just really think if you want bigger profits, Bitcoin would be the best answer to your question.

I also prefer bitcoin instead of ETH, since bitcoin is more expensive than ETH and bitcoin is created in advance of ETH. bitcoin is like the parent of all coins, because if there is a price drop in bitcoin then ETH and the other will also fall.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

I think both of them are profitable. You can buy btc and eth. It's will be great to invest in different coins.
It is a good time to purchase ETH now but it could not be as profitable as bitcoins for long term as bitcoins can really give you good profit in long term holding. Even ETH is a altcoin and perhaps in future it can be dumped but dumping bitcoin is not that easy.

Investing in bitcoins can be more profitable as you can also earn much more daily interest rates from bitcoin just by investing them on a good site which would give you a good daily interest rate.
Oldhinien

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is smarter because now you can see that bitcoin is rising you could have bought more bitcoins when the price was at a price of 3200 dollars. Many people sold their coins then.

You could have now more money because now its around 4200 dollars see 1000 dollar increase you could have money for nothing if you were smart.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

it is better to invest in bitcoin. the price of the Ethereum has not been encouraging recently.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:24:03 AM

I think that btc has reached its mature period so Ethereum is better to invest now. However, I don't know if you will ever get the same profits as in btc
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:38:23 AM

I think its better to invest in ethereum for now. Eth has very big potential for the coming days because there are so many ICOs created that are ethereum based, thus making eth very strong.  Its true that bitoin is also very good for investment, but if you consider the price, you cant get a lot of bitcoin with small bugdet, which you can get a lot if you choose to invest in eth.

hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:40:54 AM

For long term I recommend investing in bot and giving some love to litecoin as well. Long term I think we all hold the solitary belief that coin prices will rise. The difference being is that etherium and other altcoin have the ability to possibly double again faster. However all of these things happen at the pace of Bitcoin adoption. So i recommend both.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: