Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I choose eth because i feel that eth still has a lot of room to grow with the upcoming pos etc while bitcoin is stuck with old technology and the clash in the community. ETH also cheaper right now so you don't have to spend a lot of money to buy it compared to bitcoin.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:56:13 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I really think if you're going to invest, you should diversify your investment. That way you can surely gain from all of your investments. Bitcoin and Ethereum investment are both good, because these two coins has a very good market potential and many investors and cryptocurrency users are using these coins.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:56:30 PM

I think eth is cheaper to be a long-term investment destination.
but do not forget the bitcoin, bitcoin will always be the main hope in the level of value. maybe bitcoin will increase faster than other coins.

pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

This depends on the time you will keep the currency in any short or long term as well as the amount of money you will put in this risk but for me I am the best bitcoin so far
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

Both the coins have huge potential in long term.
IMO it is better to get both the coins at a ratio of 50:50
But if we look at eth now than the ratio could be like 40:60 (btc:eth)

Surely both the coins will have great ROI in long term.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

I will choose etherum for long-term investment because it has good prospects. If I am currently looking for bitcoin to sell it, but if I already have enough capital I will invest in etherum.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:14:49 PM

It is without a doubt better to invest in Bitcoin as Bitcoin has long term potential whereas Ethereum is being used for short term purposes that are almost all speculative.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

I really think that these coins are both worth investing. As you can see, some ICO's are ethereum based, and bitcoin price is increasing. So, I really think if ever you will invest just diversify your investment. It's good to have different coins, to maximize your profit potential.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

Well etherum is going very fast and people are making profit out of it... Its price is just increasing day buy day.. but there are some speculations that its price is going to drop soon.. but.. who knows !

Where as bitcoins are still recovering from the China's ban and because of which they lost20% of the market value..
 But.. seeing the fast recovery of bitcoins its ... Very much possible that its gonna hit the mark soon enough..

I think you should invest in both in this way the chances of.. loosing will be very low...

Smiley Go with your gut feeling Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:21 PM

the two is good , but the bitcoin suitable to big investors , and ethereume to big and small investors 
Well I think you had the experience with both of them it is said to be the world most favorite currency and a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin. I don’t think it needs any kind of the introduction now, the bitcoin is being invested by thousands of the investing businessmen and it is the main source of income for them so it thing the bitcoin is the best ever option.
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

the two is good , but the bitcoin suitable to big investors , and ethereume to big and small investors 
Well I think you had the experience with both of them it is said to be the world most favorite currency and a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin. I don’t think it needs any kind of the introduction now, the bitcoin is being invested by thousands of the investing businessmen and it is the main source of income for them so it thing the bitcoin is the best ever option.

Bitcoin is more guaranteed against deflation and crash. But ehtereum has better functional things compared with bitcoin. I would divide my budget to invest in both of them.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:07:14 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are have potentials for profitable investment. But if I consider profit percentage, of course I'll go for bitcoin. As bitcoin price nowadays are continuously increasing but not with ethereum. So it means that, numbers of bitcoin users increase also as it affect bitcoin price, and therefore a big chances that bitcoin would survived for a long time.
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

That would be both for me. They have got very much similar potential to grow in the future. It's just that the bitcoin is somewhat bigger and faster as compared to ethereum. But the ether is also great currency in its way of growing and working too. They will both grow in the future accordingly which makes me invest in both of them. Plus ether is king amongst the altcoins no matter what you people say about it. Ethereum is real story in that world and bitcoin, well we already know it in best possible way.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

Investing in btc is more convincing, albeit eth as well. However, btc is the most successful cryptocurrency and has spread across many people in different parts of the world. So, existence of btc is stronger than eth.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:14:36 AM

If you speak about security and stabilised investment then I think that would be bitcoin for sure. Bitcoin gives stability in terms of long term investment for one exact reason that's it's market cap which is way high than ethereum and that's why we are assured that it won't get collapsed all upto zero value. In case of ether the comparison fall behind due to this reason but it's still second choice investment for me. Ethereum gives the advantages of taking quick profits as its price move down and up very quickly as compared to bitcoin. So in different perspective both of them are perfect to invest for long terms.

Snaic

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

It is most optimal to have 70 percent of savings in bitcoin and 30 percent in the etherium. Both bitcoin and etherium are worthy for good investments, but bitcoin compares more profit from growth in the course compared to the etherium. It will also be better if the money is stored in both of these digital currencies.

danggoron

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

adjust with the capital you have. if much, just deposit bitcoin. but if still less, mending start from eth only. if ditradingkan also good results. well, the profit can be saved to buy btc.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:00:24 AM

Ethereum is good to invest since it has a better features than Bitcoin. It is more faster transacting Ethereum than Bitcoin. But I do still believe in both coins. Their purpose are not the same. Bitcoin wants to be the next currency. Ethereum wants to be the world computer. So for me both are good for long term investment.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

For me, there is no other best than bitcoin because bitcoin is the only one very popular currency in this world as I know. I say that because if you look at the market capitalization of bitcoin it was the top 1.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nickname04

Activity: 277

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

I think ethereum has the potential to be like bitcoin in the future. Although for now the exchange rate between bitcoin and eth is very far, but look at the features provided by ethereum is very sophisticated, maybe later ethereum can compete with bitcoin. Smiley

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: