Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

ETH more profitable to be held as shortterm investment. And for longterm always bitcoin as seeded. Because i am sure, we are all more optimistic about the future of bitcoin than eth.
well i think btc. and eth. Are almost the same they are both profitable yet risky in terms of investment they are risky because no one can really prefict the movement of thier price so then they are risky to those who invest or trade . But if we looked at the feedback of the investors many investors like bitcoin because mostly they gain huge profit on it. I think we do try investing even a low amount to make an experience on it. Anyway precicting is like playing gamble as well .it defends on your luck.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:45:12 PM

ETH more profitable to be held as shortterm investment. And for longterm always bitcoin as seeded. Because i am sure, we are all more optimistic about the future of bitcoin than eth.
well i think btc. and eth. Are almost the same they are both profitable yet risky in terms of investment they are risky because no one can really prefict the movement of thier price so then they are risky to those who invest or trade . But if we looked at the feedback of the investors many investors like bitcoin because mostly they gain huge profit on it. I think we do try investing even a low amount to make an experience on it. Anyway precicting is like playing gamble as well .it defends on your luck.
well yes i agree on that i think we need go try experiencing   on this kind of investment for us to know weither it is risky or not ,it is profitable or not so then if we done trying we can now say that what will be its corresponding judgement .because  if we are always predictong like any one goes through a lot and didnt even try investing on it we really dont have  any bases to say that it is profitable or maybe risky.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

That's right Eth can be an good investment in short term but you cannot rely on it for long term as anything is possible and we may see price crashing very badly but bitcoin has always moved positively in long term and same we can expect in coming years too so if you have patience to hold your investment longer then bitcoin is the right choice for you.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

For financial applications and critical cryptographic system.. Bitcoin, for general blockchain app maybe eth,

reason ... Bitcoin is not Turing complete machine.

As others have said, there is no real need for Bitcoin scripting to be more complex than it is, as its complexity is more than enough for its intended applications; but the main reason is that not allowing some features (such as loops) in a language makes it completely deterministic: you can know for sure when and how a given program will end; you can't f.e. have infinite loops if you don't have loops in the first place, thus you don't have to worry about programs getting stuck and blocking/crashing the interpreter which is running them (in this case, the main Bitcoin software).

Not having to deal with the halting problem is definitely a plus for a tiny, embedded, purpose-specific language such as the one used for Bitcoin scripts.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/25427/the-bitcoin-scripting-system-is-purposefully-not-turing-complete-why

Patent1number: ****-****
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:51:40 PM

For me bitcoin and ethereum is a potential coin and for sure after few years the price of this two coin will increase . But we dont know actually what happen to this two coin. Because they probability ethereum and bitcoin decrease or crash if the investor sell thei coin. But I think if you want to earn more profit I suggest ethereum because the price is lower than 400 dollars and if the price increase you will earn more profit. Unlike bitcoin the price is very high or thousands dollars and you need to wait become ten thousands the price to become doubel your money.
i287853

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

I prefer bitcoin because it is faster and more profitable. the current bitcoin price is much higher. I suggest that you look for opportunities to get bitcoins at low prices if you want a bigger profit.
yes indeed that's true but in my view better choose both rather than pick only one of them but if you have to choice between them then bitcoin is more potential rather than ETH as you can see bitcoin has already reach all time high and still possible for next several month bitcoin price will surpassing the current all time high so invest bitcoin indeed profitable

you are correct, better to invest on both or better to broaden your range of investment with other altcoins. For me, il put the highest percentage of investments in bitcoin due to its sheer popularity then distribute the remaining in other altcoins

shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:07:34 PM

I think both are good for us. But Bitcoin is my first choice . Bitcoin is the  still leader in cryptocurrency market . Etherum is my second choice like litecoin and dogecoin after bitcoin . It's true that investing in Bitcoin is much more profitable. Bitcoin is  expensive to buy . Only for cause Ethereum is much easier now so it is also better to invest .

xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:12:24 PM

Both Ethereum and Bitcoin are interesting projects. Bitcoin value is growing faster than Ethereum's. Altcoins price depend on Bitcoin mostly. Everybody sells them when there's a Bitcoin hardfork or there are some bad news (for example exchange ban in China). I would invest in Bitcoin for now. Ethereum price decreased about 2 times (BTC-ETH exchange rate).
Rosochka

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Bitcoin is the better

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

Bitcoin is a much better store of valuer and actually immutable. Ethereum also has a harder time scaling and they have continued to push back the POS update for almost 2 years now. My bet is on bitcoin.
Everybody is betting on bitcoin and chosing bitcoin because bitcoin is a life changer which is quite great thing from bitcoin. Bitcoin can enhance someone life while other crpyto world has not that much ability as bitcoin having so bitcoin is always doing it's best. While ETH is also good enough because this is the 2nd most demand crpyto currency.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:16:25 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For me both because you earn and get profit it's up to you how to invest your money because no one can manage that it's only you. Because I have a lot of investment to both ok and I can say that two is good investment.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
flyemirate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:39:44 PM

There are speculation that bitcoin market value may reach $10,000 in no distance time from now despite the fact that it is currently facing serious challenges of fake news concerning ban from China government. This simply mean that bitcoin still has a profitability potential for one to invest his or her capital if all things remain equal as speculated. While some people are of the believe that bitcoin is currently over valued, and that they prefer ethereum over bitcoin. But for me, i will play safe by investing 60% of my capital in bitcoin while 40% will be invested in ethereum.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:01:59 PM

well yes i agree on that i think we need go try experiencing   on this kind of investment for us to know weither it is risky or not ,it is profitable or not so then if we done trying we can now say that what will be its corresponding judgement .because  if we are always predictong like any one goes through a lot and didnt even try investing on it we really dont have  any bases to say that it is profitable or maybe risky.
Today, we do not need to try invest into the cryptocurrency, we have many examples and success stories at here, beside that, we also have a lot of loser in the market Grin. Therefore, before you start to invest, you must reseach about these stories, then ready with any worst situation maybe happen.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:44:30 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Either way, maybe long term or short term, bitcoin will be the best thing to invest in. Looking at the prices, ethereum has not been able to meet or surpass it's highest price while in the other side bitcoin has surpassed it many times and it is still growing. So if you will invest of course you would prefer bitcoin. High price, low risk of losing and it can be for short term or long term but remember this, "Anything related to investment has its own risk" we can't assure profit it all depends on skills and talent to be successful Smiley
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:02:51 AM

it is difficult for me to choose  these two options. I choose to invest in both of them. my money is divided into two part.  i use 50% of it for investment in bitcoin and 50% for investment in eth. its just my little opinion. the conclusion is the both of them is better choice for the current investment.  Wink

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:26:37 AM

just one perfect word - Ethereum!
I really believe in!
Did you know that etherium is a smartcontract platform with turing complete scrypting built it in, but also significantly increases attack surface. we can not compare bitcoin and etherium on the same scale because bitcoin is digital gold, a lot of people and entities are deeply invested in bitcoin. I advise you to invest in bitcoin as well, because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:31:30 AM

I really believe in!

Well both tokens bitcoin and ethereum are really fine for me, if you really want to become part of the success of both token and if you have buffer cash then do invest on it you will surely make money on this two great token. For now my investment on btc are much higher compare to eth but still supporting it.
cryptopost

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:34:53 AM

Technically speaking ETH should now outperform BTC, whether for short, medium or long term I don't know. I've written two articles about that with my explanation, charts and trade ideas. Check it out perhaps it could help you to make a decision.

http://cryptopost.com/ethereum-vs-bitcoin-double-bottom-formation/

http://cryptopost.com/ethereum-might-become-a-top-choice-for-investors/
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:45:14 AM

I really believe in!
Did you know that etherium is a smartcontract platform with turing complete scrypting built it in, but also significantly increases attack surface. we can not compare bitcoin and etherium on the same scale because bitcoin is digital gold, a lot of people and entities are deeply invested in bitcoin. I advise you to invest in bitcoin as well, because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.

Exactly, it is the premier cryptocurrency success and so just like other commodities it has a lot of people nose deep into it with their funds and it will be difficult for everyone else to get out of bitcoins at once and that's what makes it safer to invest into it than ethereum.
palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

Well i think both are good potential coins they are both good investment and the value is increasing rapidly right at this very moment. Ethereum is a more cheaper than bitcoin because bitcoin is too expensive right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: