Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:46:29 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I say both. Ethereum is increasingly being recognized nowadays. It has a good potential of increasing price in the future. Investing in it now can be a good option. While bitcoin is also good and has become strong digital currency, it's price is already high and may not be easy to buy for everyone. But since it continues be established, why not join in investing in to now?
adiki

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

ETher is a company , Bitcoin is not !  so as company is Ether worth more than 30 Billion Huh Huh
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

btc all the way!

virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
Both of them have its own potential. I would suggest to hod both coin for long term investment. You should also include other altcoins like Monero and NEO.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:00:17 AM

It's hard to choose but i think bitcoin and eth is good but for now bitcoin is good to invest becuase if you see the value of btc is totally increasing so that's why it's a good opportunity to invest in btc but ithink etherium will little by litte incrase in the future.
I think it depends upon the interest of the people. In my opinion bitcoin is more valuable, authentic, secure and more profitable. Although ethereum is also growing but bitcoin is something different. For me if I ever invest in digital currency the choice will be only bitcoin. I cannot trust any other currency as much as I trust in bitcoin. The rest is the choice and money of the people.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:52:13 PM

Both ethereum and bitcoin are very good investments, Eth seems to be stagnating around $300. This could be because outside icos and trading ethereum isn't being adopted much. I expect that it will be soon enough, but until that happens the price versus $ wont increase by much.
If you ask me both are good for investment but the problem is that one cannot invest in both the currencies because the scope of the investment. Both are valuable and profitable. The decision that in which currency one should invest? I will suggest that if someone has a lot of money then he should invest in bitcoin and if he does not have enough money then he should invest in ethereum.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

In my opinion, i will choose both. Since those 2 coins are the best one for me.
Btc is the first and most popular one and etherium in future will be btc competitor.
Diversifying income will bring more money into a trading portfolio compared to just investing in a single coin. If you have to choose a single coin then go for Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:09:08 AM

I think that investment in bitcoin would be the best choice.Bitcoin has successfully overcome various obstacles created by bankers and governments.But ethereum has not even faced any such obstacle.Bitcoin has undergone huge transaction volumes.But bitcoin has not such volume.Bitcoin has gained the trust of majority of people but ethereum has not gained such trust.

We should not just avoid bitcoin for its high price and invest in ethereum.Instead,we could buy even 0.01 btc as per our financial situation.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

Bitcoin is a better choice, it's like the USD of crypto's. Ethereum has some real competition coming up and if devs like the competition they will be byebye.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:57:19 AM

Ethereum is already very priced. It is still valuable because it is very popular for icos. they use ethereum blockchain for their tokens. But when alternative innovative platforms providing tokens in more user friendly way becomes more popular, ethereum will stuck. So i prefer bitcoin, not ethereum.
viper1981

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

if you have money to invest best thing to do is to split them in these two coins.

both have great potential.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:35:37 AM

if you have money to invest best thing to do is to split them in these two coins.

both have great potential.

Right. I don't see any risks if you are going to choose both of these valuable coins. Even we can see clearly that bitcoin is leaving Ethereum behind, time will come that Ethereum will soar high again and bitcoin will become stable in a couple of months or maybe having a dip.
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:01:44 AM

If I had to choose, I will choose to invest in Bitcoin because the price hike is really unstoppable, but I will also choose to invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum has a lots of opportunity and easy to mine because the price is not easily increasing. I'll just invest on both Smiley
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:07:09 AM

Actually this two coin you mention are both good in the market. But if I were choose among them i'll go with the bitcoin because it is the king and heart of cryptocurrency. Every coin is just depending on it. Aside from that the price of bitcoin now a days was too high that why its wise to hold bitcoin now because you can have a good profit.
sirultimate

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

Very hard to say in advance. Afterwards we will know... Therfore i think its a good idea to have both - weighted with their market capitalisation. Bitcoin has the most recognition. Ethereum is technologically more advanced. I personally think ethereum will have more performance in the long term, as ethereum is developing faster, whereas bitcoin is very similar to what it was years ago(and still not ideal solution for scaling). Just my personal opinion. No investment/financial advice!
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:29:51 AM

I would suggest you that you should invest in etherum [ETH]  because it is a suitable coin nowadays and it would remain stable in future as well and it is more possible that its price will increase also same as BTC.And its future is bright i think thou!!
 ||Best of luck||
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

Very hard to say in advance. Afterwards we will know... Therfore i think its a good idea to have both - weighted with their market capitalisation. Bitcoin has the most recognition. Ethereum is technologically more advanced. I personally think ethereum will have more performance in the long term, as ethereum is developing faster, whereas bitcoin is very similar to what it was years ago(and still not ideal solution for scaling). Just my personal opinion. No investment/financial advice!

I agree with you on that, we really can't tell yet because it is too early to know which of these coins because both of them have capabilities to be really big in the future. Though more are in favour of Bitcoin because it was the original cryptocoin and has been been here long enough, Ethereum is also second to being the most popular because it is more widely used in ICO's too. So if I were to choose which to invest in, I'd choose both.
sprdy

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

I'd choose BTC over Eth but would keep an eye regularly on the markets.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

I prefer ethereum right now but I think both of them have potential.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

I agree with you on that, we really can't tell yet because it is too early to know which of these coins because both of them have capabilities to be really big in the future. Though more are in favour of Bitcoin because it was the original cryptocoin and has been been here long enough, Ethereum is also second to being the most popular because it is more widely used in ICO's too. So if I were to choose which to invest in, I'd choose both.
If you compare these cryptocurrencies to know which coin will be better for long term holding, I suggest you should choose Bitcoin.
Because Bitcoin can grow more with the current popularity of Bitcoin, at least about 2-3 years to be end this trend, in my opinion, it just begins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: