Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

BTC or ETH same coin the class. So can not choose one other coin yg sdh always on top.dan BTC always still the best but ETH still can follow

I agree, I’d rather choose bitcoin than Ethereum. Although I do like both coins, I’m most favorable with Bitcoin because of its huge price right now and Ethereum is having a hard time trying to increase its price because of bitcoin reaching a new ath again.

I also will choose for ETH. Bitcoin is way too expensive for me to do a investment. My friends and i can just not gather the money its now 7k for 1 bitcoin.

So we are planning now to invest in ETH. I think its way better because its not too expensive now.
You can buy less than 1 Bitcoin, there is no limit for buy Bitcoin. You need to know the profitable of trading depend on the change ratio price between the base you have bought and the price you will sell. If Bitcoin can increases its value 10% per day and you have invested $500 in Bitcoin before it increases, you will get $50 profits, simple!
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

buy bitcoin until the fork seems to be the way everyone is going

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

This is an eternal question without right answer. Something between philosophy and gambling. After the last events on the stocks it is looking like better silently getting bounties than lose money with BTC/ETH.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:35:05 AM

In long term purpose better to buy 40% bitcoins, 40% ethereum coins, and other money spend on cryptocurrencies- newcomers in the market. This is the best way of happy and calm life in the crypto world.
TeddyT

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:47:38 AM

Bitcoin is about to go mainstream now. Most governments would prefer to work with bitcoin since it  doesnt have an owner. But Ethereum has an owner and that means a lot of governments would rather not get involved with it.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

Bitcoin better for me to investing, Yeah right, because bitcoin isn't created by a party that may have some control or a specific purpose.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:28:13 AM

In my own perception, I'll choose ETH over bitcoin. My only reason is that (same with my other posts) ETH is second in the food chain (that's what I call for the coins value) and it can go up to same level as BTC even though right now the value of BTC is around $7200 still with ETH for just a one year or two you see that the value went up to $300 compared to the other. I believe that people will always change that's why I am not closing my door to BTC/other altcoins.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:34:05 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Of course, I will choose Bitcoin over Ethereum. There is no such speculation in terms of value growth in the entire world of cryptocurrency as high as that of Bitcoin's. Ethereum might take a long time to finally reach $1,000 per ETH. But for Bitcoin, the prediction is now about tens of thousand of dollars. As a matter of fact, it is even a moderate prediction if we say that Bitcoin will become more or less $30,000 in two years time. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:35:10 AM

If i need to choose in the two of that i will choose Bitcoin,Bitcoin is the highest market value and in trading exchange i believe Bitcoin is the new currency of the world.
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

Ether will only go down over time, people used to think it would overtake Bitcoin.

Once people realized Ether is a well known ERC20 coin for scammers and ico scams people stopped buying into the hype.

Etrher is decent, but when was the last time we saw it gain price? Last all time high was $400 several months ago.

Meanshile Bitcoin has doubled.

Invest into ETN/ Electroneum. You can mine it.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:13:27 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
In my opinion both of these are better for the long term investment Because the main reason is that the supply of the bitcoin is going to tends to zero for the next 1 to 2 years , situation will be results into speed increase in the price of the bitcoin with speeder demand .
And also with the investment of the Etherium Coin we can make big , Because the price is currently is very low of the Etherium coin ( whatever the reason ) , as we all know that what was the price of the Etherium coin about 3 months ago , so here we can understand what the potential bitcoin have in the cryptocurrency market . And with investment in bitcoin we can make profit in 2-3 months by double .
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

Well for me investing in bitcoin is much better than investing in ethereum, bitcoin has been around for so long and bitcoin has many users world wide while ethereum users arent that high and bitcoin has been accepted by many companies around the world.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

Well for me investing in bitcoin is much better than investing in ethereum, bitcoin has been around for so long and bitcoin has many users world wide while ethereum users arent that high and bitcoin has been accepted by many companies around the world.
Yes and bitcoins is much faster to increase or to generate you a profit than ethereum which is continuing to dump so it is better to have bitcoins than ethereum. Spend wisely.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:01:00 AM

all altcoin market still on bearish trends, if you wanna buy ethereum but it gradually because there is always a lower low. and if you want to buy bitcoin find a good entry point or buy the dips. personally, I start accumulating ethereum because the price is very cheap.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

Ethereum currently weakening deep enough. Invest from now on ETH even though can't make a profit quickly but i am sure in 2018, ETH increase again at least able to sit back at 0.1 btc.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:01:34 PM

Both are good for long term hold,,
ethereum is the best platform and bitcoin is the kings of crypto,
if your bags full with eth and bitcoin your choice is right mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bountielex

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:07:21 AM

Buy Bitcoin for the short term and Ethereum for the longer term!

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  29th April 2018
aRTyMK4

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:12:11 AM

Buy Bitcoin for the short term and Ethereum for the longer term!
I agree. Ethereum will rise again. I will buy bitcoin when it falls. It will drop to around 5000 USD soon.

I HAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ONLY BECAUSE I AM SELLING/BUYING BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS. PLEASE CHECK MY FEEDBACK, I NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.
My feedback on Bitify escrow: https://bitify.com/user/artymk4/feedback/
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:17:25 AM

Both are good for long term hold,,
ethereum is the best platform and bitcoin is the kings of crypto,
if your bags full with eth and bitcoin your choice is right mate

I go for bitcoin and ethereum too, they are both accepted in the market. The investors are more capable of btc and eth investment.  I will just go with the flow of others. Grin

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:58:49 AM

if investment is long term my viewpoint will choose Ethereum because:
View price charts bitcoin in 2017 we see bitcoin increased from $1000(on jan, 2017) up $7000 (at the moment) same time Ethereum also increased from $9 up $300, mean if you had invested to Ethereum on Jan, 2017 you would have got bigger profit you invest to bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is $7000 and i guess it will equivalent $13,000 in 2018 but i believe the price of Ethereum will pass $1000 even $1500 in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: