Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For now, do not invest in any one of these two coins. Bitcoin and ethereum while both will grow well when the crypto currency market starts to rise. However, vseravno I now prefer to give ethereum more preferences. This coin has now fallen dramatically in price and with the introduction of the expected beams, which should completely solve the problem with the scalability of this coin, its popularity and price will rise well.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are good coins, the ethereum price is currently down, but this coin is very good for you to hold, you will not know what will happen in the future, but I will buy ethereum when the price is low.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

Better to invest on bitcoin right now cause ethereum is some kinda of dumping and thats what makes the price to go even lower, and i think the down on ethereums price is not yet over.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Sure sure gimme both I'll say. Invest first in Bitcoin then you can invest in Ethereum from profits you earned from btc. Like it or not, Bitcoin is the king.

yes, of course bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, but to invest in crypto currencies, it is wiser to adjust to the funds you have, don't be too pushy by taking risks if you can't control your emotions for long-term trading
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

both have good potential in the future, but bitcoin is better than any coin or altcoin including ethereum. currently ethereum is getting a lot of complaints and if the developer does not solve the problem then ethereum will be left by many people and start switching to other platforms.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

this is a difficult farge because nobody knows how these two coins will develop in the future. so i buy BTC and EThereum. 70% BTC and 30% Eth. I think this is a good mix . and in a year or two we will see how both coins have developed.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

How much money do you have? If you can afford to buy a Bitcoin then buy it. If not then buy Ethereum. That's simple. Both of them kinda equal I think.
gloomyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

How much money do you have? If you can afford to buy a Bitcoin then buy it. If not then buy Ethereum. That's simple. Both of them kinda equal I think.
I think much or little the money that he has it is never mind to invest in bitcoin for long term, because I think bitcoin is still the best one than others
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Well looking at what happen in the market now
i think its better to have them both since eth aint following btc wave anymore
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

Sure sure gimme both I'll say. Invest first in Bitcoin then you can invest in Ethereum from profits you earned from btc. Like it or not, Bitcoin is the king.

yes, of course bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, but to invest in crypto currencies, it is wiser to adjust to the funds you have, don't be too pushy by taking risks if you can't control your emotions for long-term trading
all have a good time to buy any coin that is bitcoin or ethereum as now is a good time to buy ethereum which has a very cheap price, but if you want to get a faster profit you have to choose bitcoin which has a very fast rise and fall.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

I also agree with your view that Bitcoin is the most rewarding currency. At times it becomes extremely potential and important to us. If you invest Bitcoin in the long-term or short- term the percentage of return is higher than the ETH.
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

For me, they're both good to invest ethereum and bitcoin has really had a potential to make your investment 3x profits ethereum price now is down you can save more then bitcoin as well save more and hold till the price goes up.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

I also agree with your view that Bitcoin is the most rewarding currency. At times it becomes extremely potential and important to us. If you invest Bitcoin in the long-term or short- term the percentage of return is higher than the ETH.
maybe these two coins are very suitable for investment,
but for ethereum it is perfect for long term.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

maybe these two coins are very suitable for investment,
but for ethereum it is perfect for long term.
ethereum currently has a good price stability, although now the price is low but believe ethereum will be a good coin, even though bitcoin is also good to be a significant price list.

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

For me, they're both good to invest ethereum and bitcoin has really had a potential to make your investment 3x profits ethereum price now is down you can save more then bitcoin as well save more and hold till the price goes up.
both of them are good in investment and we must be able to adjust the number of portfolios we have to do to be able to divide the investment in bitcoin and ethereum

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Totally agree with this reply.   Bitcoin will always outperform ETH.   Firstly ETH is not supposed to be a store of value, it is supposed to be GAS for smart contracts.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Two good coins, and two good investment options, there are many ways to develop these coins, which can be very necessary for you when buying one or the other coin.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

The investment to be made to each other always reflects more on the address, especially in the medium and long term, so these are my recommendations too.
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I suggest you can make a second investment, for us bitcoin vs ethereum is also a positive thing that you can hold now, because you will also get many benefits in the future.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 01:02:00 PM by paderobin

Bitcoin has more potential than Ethereum by far. Bitcoin is therefore more profitable than Ethereum when invest in long-term run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: