Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
sample3

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

For me, they're both good to invest ethereum and bitcoin has really had a potential to make your investment 3x profits ethereum price now is down you can save more then bitcoin as well save more and hold till the price goes up.
I agree with your opinion, these two coins are coins that promise a lot of profits. If we look at the current market price conditions, it is very likely to gain big profits.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I also agree with your view that Bitcoin is the most rewarding currency. At times it becomes extremely potential and important to us. If you invest Bitcoin in the long-term or short- term the percentage of return is higher than the ETH.

I think that ethereum is more promising than bitcoin, I'm optimistic that ethereum's future will soon improve and will be the most profitable coin so I will buy as much as I can.

catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I think you can start buying some ethereum in this term. Of course ethereum can have worst days, but I think it is a better choice than bitcoin, according to recent price movements and my expectations.
nvdihankuke

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

Since it is for the purpose of long term, I chose BTC. After nine years of development, the consensus power of Bitcoin is now very strong and powerful, which can also be reflected in the recent price trend of Bitcoin.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

Bitcoin has more potential than Ethereum by far. Bitcoin is therefore more profitable than Ethereum when invest in long-term run.
bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum, but if we only invest in bitcoin, then I think it's lacking. etherum also has a fair price to invest in the long term. so both are coins that need to be invested when we invest in the crypto world.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Bitcoin has more potential than Ethereum by far. Bitcoin is therefore more profitable than Ethereum when invest in long-term run.
bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum, but if we only invest in bitcoin, then I think it's lacking. etherum also has a fair price to invest in the long term. so both are coins that need to be invested when we invest in the crypto world.
indeed bitcoin is very potential than ethereum,
but it is possible that ethereum is also good in terms of the technology used, making ethereum prices good in the market
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

indeed bitcoin is very potential than ethereum,
but it is possible that ethereum is also good in terms of the technology used, making ethereum prices good in the market
in any case, I rely more on the etherium than on Bitcoin. But to date it is these two coins that lead the crypto-currency market and they are still the most promising investments.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

For me, they're both good to invest ethereum and bitcoin has really had a potential to make your investment 3x profits ethereum price now is down you can save more then bitcoin as well save more and hold till the price goes up.
I agree with your opinion, these two coins are coins that promise a lot of profits. If we look at the current market price conditions, it is very likely to gain big profits.
That is one great suggestion. I would add further that even if he makes investment in both of the coins he has mentioned, he might develop an element of affection for expanding the size of his business and would not just keep it in the corner of his wallet. This is the trait of so many investors who invest in every asset and make a network that enable them to make links with experts and a process of learning again and again will finally help you make the right decisions while investing big money in crypto.
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

This post has been written 1 year ago, yet my answer would be the same as now.
I think BTC will rise slowly (If it will still rise), but Ethereum has a better future. It might rise not like professionals believe from 200$ to 15000$ but it should and it will rise at least to around 1000$
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

Both are equally good as investments because for now the prices of bitcoin and also altcoin are decreasing and we must be able to take advantage of the situation as it is now to be able to buy. the opportunity will not be repeated
WillyAp

Activity: 700
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Eth or Ethereum need to get their priorities straight, not only the managements's wages
or the owners profit but the increase of retailers accepting ETH is a priority which is long term and
the best what ETH could do to establish itself as superior.

BTC beats ETH by far due to retailers accepting BTC.   

Marketing in EN und DE
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

I would say to you that in these two option there is not really regret involved , especially in this kind of phase that market is - quite bear. So when side will come to change this two really will only get better with attention of investors that are i can see really gathering their money on that two projects. I am really in likes to invest more in ethereum because i think they are real chances to get much bigger profits comparing to bitcoin. SO ethereum is a must for me!
WillyAp

Activity: 700
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:00:53 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 07:34:15 PM by WillyAp

Totally agree with this reply.   Bitcoin will always outperform ETH.   Firstly ETH is not supposed to be a store of value, it is supposed to be GAS for smart contracts.

I don't but I neither do I think I own the future.
Bitcoin is in its 11th year and plainly its outdated, transfer speed is max 2 days vs 4sec on ETH.
Plus bitcoin is traceable, it can be avoided but it'll become harder over the years.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/are-bitcoin-transactions-traceable

What the founder did not take into account is evolution.  In the time BTC is around you easily can learn a lingo.
About 3 Years and you got it done, earlier when using https://languagecorner.eu/en those guys know what they are doing.
Language is basically what drives us apart and unites us, kind british vs american English thing. 

Marketing in EN und DE
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

I think invest to both is good decision. Because Bitcoin be part of the future and Ethereum is backed by multiple fortune 500 companies and Ethereum is being incorporated by financial institutions.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

you should invest both in bitcoin and ethereum, because thats the main currency we can exchange some altcoin
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:16:38 AM

in my opinion both have advantages and disadvantages depending on the investor's confidence and patience because the development of crypto currencies depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

I prefer bitcoin. He has his own name. I know him all over the world. The main problem of Ethereum is the lack of scaling. Buterin team is obliged to solve this problem.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

To get big profits in a short time or less than 3 years of course invest ethereum is more promising than bitcoin, I'm sure that the trend of ethereum usage will continue to increase because of the many tokens that are successful in the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

And also eos, monero and probably Litecoin. All these coins are more stable in a bear market, the rest just react impulsively to all discharges.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

With the potential we are seeing in the market, still, both are very good for investment because even though the prices went very low in the market. The chance of increasing Bitcoin and Ethereum prices will be very fast and already we have seen their potential activities from the government side and developments. We need little more patience when their prices start increasing again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: