Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Well its up to you how much you will invest. Investing you should know the consequence. Big amount you will invest big amount will earn but big amount you invest maybe big amount you wil loose.
If you are not investing in the right project or coin and investing simply because the crowd or your close circle is going after that project, can put you in big loss. You need to do proper research and homework before taking any final decision for making large investment. In my opinion, bitcoin should be your number one priority for investing large amount of capital because the success rate is very high with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

You should invest a small amount first if you are first on this side. Small investment will give you a experience about investment strategy.
Exactly it is not good to leave your whole saving for investment without any kind of experience, so first I would suggest you to gain experience and then buy some bitcoin, take start form small amount of money for the long time and side by side you can use signature campaign as an additional money maker, if you have capital try to invest 50% to start your investment and trust me it will become more than your 100% of capital after holding for the long time, and then invest the remaining 50% later then gradually you will become professional investors.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

It seems to me that it is optimal to start investing with 3000 thousand dollars. But I started with $ 200))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

for the first time I've talked about the benefits I think it's not a good thing but the important thing is we understand how in advance how it works so that later can generate profits so not directly to the advantage

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

It seems to me that it is optimal to start investing with 3000 thousand dollars. But I started with $ 200))

The amount of money in this market is not so important but it is important that you have enough knowledge to be successful in this market or not. Many people have been very successful in this market with very small investments. I also advise new investors to enter this market should not invest too much at the beginning because you need a lot of experience to be able to succeed in this financial market.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

The amount of money in this market is not so important but it is important that you have enough knowledge to be successful in this market or not. Many people have been very successful in this market with very small investments. I also advise new investors to enter this market should not invest too much at the beginning because you need a lot of experience to be able to succeed in this financial market.

Investing huge amount of money is not the most important thing but understanding the falling and rising of the market is very important. So gathering experience gradually with small amount is supported and advised. $200 is a good start if invested in a worthy coin will grow rapidly.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Actually any amount will do. It doesn't matter for as long as you know the risk of losing it, the possibility that your money could be gone in seconds, and that you know there are no guaranteed chance for you not lose your investments. In these manner you will be preparing for possibilities that may happen and make it part of your plan.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

Investing huge amount of money is not the most important thing but understanding the falling and rising of the market is very important. So gathering experience gradually with small amount is supported and advised. $200 is a good start if invested in a worthy coin will grow rapidly.

Yes, Because spending a huge money will be useless if the people who drop it doesn't have any knowledge on the effect if he place his money in certain platforms or in his trades. And totally agree with you that all starts with small so that huge lose will not occur and easily to recover if people will gain experience from that small mistakes.
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

We can not determine how much we will get when investing. The amount we get should definitely see how much capital we reserve to invest the greater your capital the greater the potential to get higher profits, but the risk if the loss will be higher.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

We can not determine how much we will get when investing. The amount we get should definitely see how much capital we reserve to invest the greater your capital the greater the potential to get higher profits, but the risk if the loss will be higher.
Yes we should know the risk that we are been taking before entering into the investment so that we are been ready for the possible losses and we are confident for what we've been investing. Before entering we should study it so that we can minimize the possible losses and it is good to use small amount of capital first, so that we can experience it on which cannot give too much losses to us.

Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

I don't really care much about how much i am going to put in on cryptos as long as the digital currency is potential. Much more, i prefer to invest during prices are low.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

invested 30% of the net income, as 70% of income for living expenses and family health is very wary. yes, that's an investment in my opinion.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

It depends on your salary on how much you can and how much you can afford to loose. Well, then it is your first investment it is ok if you start in $500-$1000 mark. If you find that it is profitable then you can invest higher than you invest in the beginning.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

It depends on your salary on how much you can and how much you can afford to loose. Well, then it is your first investment it is ok if you start in $500-$1000 mark. If you find that it is profitable then you can invest higher than you invest in the beginning.

Yes,to start with your investment you don't need to put up a big amount money you need to find out first if the business you invested is stable and has a big chance to grow prior to invest a big capital,this is to avoid any losses.
merchantmafnchester778f

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

Thats not the right place to ask about it because only an expert finance manager can tell you about your investment management
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
i always depends n how much you can afford to lose and of course your limits. I think high capital or high start would also be in high risk but winning or losing is also a matter of choice and fortune. In my case I can only afford to lose my time that is why I only invested my time doing bounties and airdrops since my only source of income is no other than cryptocurrency itself..

You should always invest depending on how much salary you have because there is always a risk. Some people here in this forum is asking if it is a good decision on selling their house and invest all the money on bitcoins, the answer no because you are not sure if bitcoins will really succeed on the future or else you will become homeless.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
When we say invwstment we think its higher amount, but their are investment company of investment site that everybody can afford. Because they want also that everybody can atart to invest their money and earn in the next year.
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

Thats my confusion too. I have around 450$. i cant decide where to start from and where to end the investment cycle of mine
thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

My suggestion to the group is invest what you are willing to lose. Whether its $300 up front, or $50 every other week, do what fits within your budget. There are a number of more conservative cryptocurrencies out there (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin) that are solid choices for beginners.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

What are you talking about? investing in where? you should need to be more specific in what you are talking about.. And those replies you had...
If you are talking about cryptos, then invest most as you can afford to lose.. $50 is a very low amount, but if that is the most that you can afford it is ok, but you will need bitcoin to go up by $1000 to make a profit of $10.

Yes I agree what you say, every post should be clear, so that input from some people can be clear as well, if like this it seems less clear when you invest, invests where, so when we talk about it a bit confusing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: