Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
desktopimprove

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:04 AM

I dont think 300 would be wise. start with 750$-800$ and look out for the rest conditions and if you feel like it then you can dive in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
I always depend n on how much you can afford to lose and of course your limits. I think high capital or high start would also be at high risk but winning or losing is also a matter of choice and fortune. In my case, I can only afford to lose my time that is why I only invested my time doing bounties and airdrops since my only source of income is no other than cryptocurrency itself.
Yes, I am just like you. The only source of income that survived to date is cryptocurrency. I am looking for income here, the goal is to provide for my family's economy. And my time I only use to join bounty course. Because I think bounty something very profitable.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

What are you talking about? investing in where? you should need to be more specific in what you are talking about.. And those replies you had...
If you are talking about cryptos, then invest most as you can afford to lose.. $50 is a very low amount, but if that is the most that you can afford it is ok, but you will need bitcoin to go up by $1000 to make a profit of $10.

Yes I agree what you say, every post should be clear, so that input from some people can be clear as well, if like this it seems less clear when you invest, invests where, so when we talk about it a bit confusing

The amount to invest will depend  to us. There are some uses their salary for investment  until it increase. Some depends to the amount that they can afford of. But before you invest, make sure you know about it,because it talks about money.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Its up to you but I will suggest to invest first the amount that is okay for you to lose so that if you are not successful with your investment you will get depressed. Anyway that is your first try.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

Thats my confusion too. I have around 450$. i cant decide where to start from and where to end the investment cycle of mine
What I suggest you is to go with amount. This is basic amount for taking a proper start but main focus should be on learning. If you don’t have enough knowledge for how to go in this game and you are just taking start, believe me this $450 will be lost within no seconds. But if you have strong hold on what to do and when to do, this amount is satisfactory as starting capital. Good luck.

LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

Dont get involved in it, no mater however rich you are. its you hard earned money and do something realistic by its aid
viacoininfuse

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

It largely depends on the financial and economical ability of you. if you are financially sound and afford to lose some money then invest
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:03 AM

If you want to play safe you can get in with a small amount on a coin you think has a great future, then trade up with it and by investing and reinvesting you can get a nice amount. You can also try ICO's especially if their dev has already lauched another succesfull coin or why not some AD's

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

The amount will depend entirely on what you can afford, however with the growth in the market cap at the end of the previous year it is very unlikely that you'll be able to make a lot of money with just a few hundred dollars, each time the market cap rises you need more and more money in order to buy the very same coins, make an effort to save as much money as you can before entering the market and then only invest a small portion of it for a few months see if you can deal with the volatility of the market if you can't then you just avoided making a huge mistake.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

If you like to be rich then you invest big amount in bitcoin, go for trading or mining so that money will easily come to your way. Because people have hardwork in life successful us easy to reach. Important is you are not greedy, and be kind to others.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

50 euro is enough to start if thats what you can risk, if you get lucky and bought a really good coin or token and in a year its price became 10$ each and you only bought it like 30 sats each then you are very lucky. I know its kinda impossible but i was able to experience it before check the price of mrai before and mrai this yearcand youll know it.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

You think making money is easy. Things are not that simple. Maybe it's just luck. The market has gone through many adjustments and the ability to increase assets increasingly difficult. It will take a lot of knowledge and it is better to listen to more information.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
That's a risk you should consider taking before jumping in and investing to cryptocurrencies. You should be aware of the volatility of cryptos in the market that anytime the price could drop a notch or in vice versa. If you will make a thorough research to your potential investment, then you should know possible scenarios that could happen to it and take it to your account that you will know what to do by then.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
That's a risk you should consider taking before jumping in and investing to cryptocurrencies. You should be aware of the volatility of cryptos in the market that anytime the price could drop a notch or in vice versa. If you will make a thorough research to your potential investment, then you should know possible scenarios that could happen to it and take it to your account that you will know what to do by then.
I agree to that. We should know what are the possible scenarios to happen by doing research, a lot. That is the best way to lower the risk and have a higher chance of making a lot of money through years of holding the cryptocurrency that we will choose, in fact, it is not only applicable to cryptocurrency but also for the other investment that we can do like in stock market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

I never calculate this as direct amount but when it comes to the giving advice to anyone who is new to Bitcoin then I ask them to raise money by saving and avoiding wastage. The best way to invest in Bitcoin is not putting the money of bread and butter but to invest the money by avoiding coke and beer. One should do his own research before getting into cryptocurrency market and take decisions based on his research and his risk bearing capacity.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

If you like to be rich then you invest big amount in bitcoin, go for trading or mining so that money will easily come to your way. Because people have hardwork in life successful us easy to reach. Important is you are not greedy, and be kind to others.
This is a matter of fact that whosoever wants big money as output, the input must be tremendous. If you are investing a low capital and then expecting some huge money coming to you, better is to wake up as soon as possible. And like you said, for this output, one mustn’t be greedy because if this factor comes in the game, everything will be demolished sooner or later.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Whatever amount you go for , always use stop loss. One of the basic techniques used in trading is stop loss . When you see that a particular trade is giving losses, you put a limit on it. If the value goes below it, the investment needs to be withdrawn. This technique helps you to avoid huge losses and manage a losing trade effectively.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Its better to invest on cryptocurrency you are interested depending on how much capital you have today or wait for a huge dumping price in the market before investing to earn more profit, investing is a very good way to earn more profit and start trading in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

it is unspecified, free, want as much as we invest, the bigger we invest, the more profits we can in the future.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

The amount is always depend on you, if you want to earn huge profit, probably you need to invest big amount (bigger is better,) better to invest what you can afford to loss, risky but very profitable.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: