Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:24:11 AM

Any amoint is a good start. The only thing you must keep in mind is if you can live without the money you invested. Thinking that you invested is a loss keep you in your toes and helps you not to be bankrupt in the long run. My first investment was a hundred USD. When my investments grew, i withdrew that hundred and really played with the amount left over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

My first investment was about $400. However, I did it over a course of few weeks. Bought $50 worth of BTC on a weekly basis.
Even though it is a small amount of money, it is a great strategy for you to get a lot of bitcoin in total after you do that regular investing and to be honest, that is one of the best type of investing is to do it regularly and it doesn't matter if you are investing big or small because it is all about consistency that will pay off after a few years.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

I first played bitcoin investment using $ 200 capital although little but I pursue to always take advantage of price movement bitcoin so that makes me can get very much profit. do not be afraid when investing, risk is always there and you must beat the risks that exist.
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
The amount you want to invest depends on yourself. If you want to invest in the long term you can spend a large capital for the benefits you get is also great. But if you want to use short term, you can spend a capital that is not too big and you have to choose a coin that is in the short term can be profitable. But I suggest do not all your money, you invest here all.
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

First of all saving our money in the form is actually a bad idea because the price of fiat keeps decreasing day by day so it is better to invest on something to get high returns.So crypto currency investment is a good idea.
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

If you do not mind to throw in the bin 300, start with that amount. If there's no extra money, don't start.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

In my perspective, its doesn't matter how much money we start but the most important thing is we are using money that we are willing to lose. In any trading market, risk always high and not matter how much money, if we are not relax and enjoy with our trade, we can lossing our money.
If we want make big profits we should using big capital too

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Invest the money you can kiss goodbye and you will not wail when you lose.
It is a risky and if you are willing to take the risk just to make profit be sure that you can move on on the amount you would lose.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

it is very risky specially when you don't have an experience and knowledge in investment.
Risk the money that you know you can continue if you lose. Investment is not stable you don't know what will happen next. It can move fast with in 24hours.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

My first investment was about $400. However, I did it over a course of few weeks. Bought $50 worth of BTC on a weekly basis.
Even though it is a small amount of money, it is a great strategy for you to get a lot of bitcoin in total after you do that regular investing and to be honest, that is one of the best type of investing is to do it regularly and it doesn't matter if you are investing big or small because it is all about consistency that will pay off after a few years.

Yeah, definitely. Dollar cost averaging is one of the best ways to do any sort of investment.

Novania

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

The amount of investment discusses the pre-money assessment. However, other aspects need to be fully understood when raising money in a competitive environment with large VC funds. It is that the pre-money valuation increases with the amount of money raised if everything else remains constant. This is very important when considering large VC funds because they have a lot of money to work on.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

is enough if you will add regularly every week or every month, regardless of the price you invest if your plan for the long term it is good because in the next few years the price will increase.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

Any amount your willing to let go. Investment is a gamble you don't know if you will lose or win unless you try, so its fair to start on a tolerable amount.

Witmeur27

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

Do not let people discourage you.

Initially started with 20€, I saw the value of a bitcoin increased significantly and realized how much money I could make by investing more.

It is currently a red period for me and yet the total of my asset is worth x2 my initial investment.

Crypto currency is a rising market, do not let people tell you the opposite.

Peace  Grin
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

Do not let people discourage you.

Initially started with 20€, I saw the value of a bitcoin increased significantly and realized how much money I could make by investing more.

It is currently a red period for me and yet the total of my asset is worth x2 my initial investment.

Crypto currency is a rising market, do not let people tell you the opposite.

Peace  Grin
I think its depend on investors if they have a lot money for investment so they can buy but if they have little bit amount for investment so it will never wrong because bitcoin price is increasable and they will always get a lot profit, so bitcoin is a best opportunity to make your life more comfortable and that's why your future will also secure by its profit.

genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

When you make investment it is not necessary how much you are going to invest as long as you can afford to make that investment. But the question is, are you willing this amount to lost? So, it is better to invest with enough money to start with whatever happens. Investors usually enter in the business for the amount they are willing to lost.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Any finansist will envy you because 1000% is nearly unbelivable especially without a credit leverage. You will earn 500 if btc is 50k$ do you think it is possibe?

I would agree that the higher the investments the higher the profit will be earned. If this will be successful then retirement is already funded. But there is a higher risk involve. The thing is are you willing to take that risk and lose or take the risk and be rich.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Any finansist will envy you because 1000% is nearly unbelivable especially without a credit leverage. You will earn 500 if btc is 50k$ do you think it is possibe?

I would agree that the higher the investments the higher the profit will be earned. If this will be successful then retirement is already funded. But there is a higher risk involve. The thing is are you willing to take that risk and lose or take the risk and be rich.

It is a hard decision making in terms of money or investment specialially in crypto currency, because it's volatile. But in my part I invest an amount which is affordable to lost. But since the crypto now is successfully increased so nothing to be worry with our investment.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

I believe the amount doesn't matter, the important thing is take the leap and start. Then once you are already in the game, the important thing now is consistency. It is very important that you are consistent in adding to your investment, no matter how small it is as long as you add consistently, it will still go big, more that you expected. That is still better that just one time big time investing then the investment will just be inactive, it is best that you add whenever you can, additional tip, buy whenever the market is dry or the price is low, you will get a greater return from it since you bought it at a lower price.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

It seems to me that it is optimal to start investing with 3000 thousand dollars. But I started with $ 200))

Saya pikir Ada banyak risiko tetapi Anda ingin melihatnya. Semua orang di sini mengambilnya dan itulah mengapa hadiahnya berpotensi sangat tinggi atau tidak ada.
Jika itu akan menyebabkan Anda sedih maka Anda tidak perlu memasukkan uang. Itu bisa terjadi kapan saja. Orang yang menaruh uang di akhir tahun 2013 harus menunggu lebih dari tiga tahun untuk mencapai titik impas. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: