Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start

I think the amount of investment that you should invest is the amount of which you are ready to lose, it so so hard to see if your investment is gonna grow or it would just deflate, much more in the cryptoworld where coins are highly volatile, the risk of losing your investment is very high or should I say higher than actually gaining or having your return. So, just invest the amount of which you are willing to lose.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

If your just want ty try yourself in cryptoinvestment then the amount doesen't really matter. For the first time you can take even 20$ and start traiding. When you will make for example extra 70% of your first deposit you can add more serious amounts of your money. It seems tobe the safest way.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

With $ 50 you get a profit though not too much, but that depends on how your coin chooses if you choose a coin for $ 1 but is very unfortunate if the coins you get are very few. You should look for a stable and inexpensive coin for you to invest, although the price is cheap you can get a 2x profit if the coin you choose is stable.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

I suggest you pick the amount you can afford to lose, $300 its a lot but if you're ready to lose that then why not, though i suggest you try to scatter those amounts if you're planning on investing on Altcoins, follow the sayings "never put all the eggs in one basket" you won't go wrong with that and by the way try doing some research first, plan everything.

Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

As a beginner sometimes crossed the idea that to get big profits then have to start something with a large scale as well. It is not so if it's in crypto. That the more you put money on a large scale then as much as that you will also lose. So, I think it would be safer if beginners put money on a small scale as a first step in investing.
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

No one demands you on how much you will invest as long as your willing to risk on the amount of your investment.Remeber the bigger you invest the bigger you earn if your not willing to invest big amount you could start with smaller one its really depends on you,You could invest in different but just make sure its real and worth it and while investing you could still join bounties and airdrops.success is always in you hand
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

It depends on how much I've got in my spare but 50 is a good amount to enter or you just want to try it first. And if you are comfortable that you can get more profit, that's the time to add some more.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

It depends on how much I've got in my spare but 50 is a good amount to enter or you just want to try it first. And if you are comfortable that you can get more profit, that's the time to add some more.

For me if i have a chance to invest on bitcoin i will invest my half of my money on bitcoin because i have a big trust on bitcoin and i will sure on the future of bitcoin will rise and reach the present of price of bitcoin and i heard many times many investors become rich because of bitcoin and we have a chance to buy in a low price and hold and wait the good value of bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

You can invest a small amount on the market because the prices of cryptocurrency today is still profitable due to the value that keeps on increasing as the time goes by so i think that investing a small amount is also good for people with just a small amount of income.
I think if you have more money in your wallet you should invest it as well because having money useless thing, if you will invest so you will get profit as you know price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so we can get profit only by holding our bitcoin with patience without thinking about selling it at low price, best thing is invest as much as you have, if have more invest more and if you have small you can invest but if you have nothing you can earn free using campaigns too so bitcoin is full of all facilities.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and you are not sure about this just invest amount of your money that you would not regret if lose.
irpunfpp

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

I think it's good to start with 1ETH. You can go to ICO with this 1ETH and get into the exchange. It's not a lot of pressure when you start investing.
jimmybush07702

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

On the off chance that you need to put resources into cryptographic forms of money and you don't know about this simply contribute measure of your cash that you would not lament if lose.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

The amount you want to invest will totally depend upon the amount you earn monthly and it will also depend upon the time from which you are investing in Bitcoin.If you are a regular investor then you will already know about all the risks involved in the Bitcoin investments.But if you are new to this market and you are investing it for the first time then I will advice you to invest that much amount which you can afford  to loose.Maybe one third or one fourth of your salary.As it is volatile in nature,the price sometimes rises and sometimes it falls.So it is not sure that everytime you will earn profits only.Many a times you will have to face loss also.So start with some small amount.With time you will have more experience about Bitcoin investments and then you can increase your amount too.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

Amount of investment is up to you. Just ask yourself. How much money do you can afford yourself to lose at once? After you invest money in cryptocurrencies just forget about it. And also don't trade with borrowed money.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

If your just want ty try yourself in cryptoinvestment then the amount doesen't really matter. For the first time you can take even 20$ and start traiding. When you will make for example extra 70% of your first deposit you can add more serious amounts of your money. It seems tobe the safest way.
that's a good suggestion. Start investing with the capital below first, then start adding by adding capital from the profits you get. this will further maximize your knowledge and income. so will not disappoint.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

it depends on your budget. If you have a lot of money, you can invest a lot of money Smiley
In my opinion, If you invest a budget, it must not be deadline. You will earn but deadline is undefined.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

Investing in bitcoin is good idea but For me i have no cash to invest here because all i gonna do is joining signature campaign. But its yours if you want put money and invest here. And buy some coins and hold.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

It depends on how much money you can invest. No matter how much you invest, there is always a risk, so invest in what you can afford. Investment is unpredictable and you may not get what you want.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

Investment amount has no limits of capital on cryptocurrency it only depends on how much money you want to invest for. Only reminders in investing are select the potential coins in marketcap which deals a bright future of bigger profit.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

If you were to ask me, i would say the right amount is the amount you're willing to lose. Always think that if you invest your money, it's already gone. Me at the time, i would invest 20% of my salary. So i have to make do with the 80% left behind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: