Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

It seems to me that it is optimal to start investing with 3000 thousand dollars. But I started with $ 200))

Saya pikir Ada banyak risiko tetapi Anda ingin melihatnya. Semua orang di sini mengambilnya dan itulah mengapa hadiahnya berpotensi sangat tinggi atau tidak ada.
Jika itu akan menyebabkan Anda sedih maka Anda tidak perlu memasukkan uang. Itu bisa terjadi kapan saja. Orang yang menaruh uang di akhir tahun 2013 harus menunggu lebih dari tiga tahun untuk mencapai titik impas. 

You done well. New investors can start from small investment because with the passage of time he will understand the market and cryptocurrency and if there is deficit in the price he will be able to bear the lose because of low investment. When new comer know the market then he can increase his invest, but in start everyone should invest small amount.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

I would start about for $100 only because I just want it to investigate how I earn it really, so in my first investment thats my starting money then it was successful I double it in 2months only so for now I invest $500 then I look at the market trend.
all takes time. including now we must be observant in seeing the market and also its potential for long-term investment and short-term
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
Any amount will do as long as you can afford to spend or fund out to evenly purchase and buy Bitcoin hand because whatever you have exerted in terms of obtaining Bitcoin will surely be regained in no time. You just need to have lots of patience and willingness to wait and remove all doubts into your mind. But if you really want to have a start up into increasing the amount of your asset but not yet sure if it will be successful, better to exert a little amount first and see for yourself that what you have spent can be turned into a larger amount then slowly add up larger amount until you are satisfied to increase it but do not put up the maximum amount you have because it is still best to have your regular currency in hand in case that Bitcoin value goes into a dump so that you can spend amount even the price is down.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

You haven't explained exactly what you wanted to invest to but I have understood that in crypto currency. I would say that 50 is not enough, 300 would be fine if you can afford this, then invest!
npolie

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

If the amount of investment is more than the amount of profit. The money you invest will benefit from investing less money, less profit. more profit if you investing more money. $2000 USD is good amount for invest
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

If the amount of investment is more than the amount of profit. The money you invest will benefit from investing less money, less profit. more profit if you investing more money. $2000 USD is good amount for invest
But i think its all depend on your budget if you want to invest large amount in bitcoin it will give you large profit but if you have low amount for investment so it will never give you low profit rather it will give you best profit because bitcoin is increasing curruncy and that's why it will very profitable for everyone.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

But i think its all depend on your budget if you want to invest large amount in bitcoin it will give you large profit but if you have low amount for investment so it will never give you low profit rather it will give you best profit because bitcoin is increasing curruncy and that's why it will very profitable for everyone.

Investment has risk, and people will always make a plan before investing especially the amount they wanted to risk. Crypto can give us x profit but also give x losses so this is really such a serious decision to take. With so many cryptos  to choose, it really takes so much hard time to think and this is a better step to avoid such big losses.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

Any amount will do, but for me it should be an amount that you ready to gamble. Bitcoin is a profitable but  high risk investment.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

There is no investment amount that is required to start, because even a small capital can multiply if you will focus on trading in the market daily in order to earn more profit.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:58:38 AM

for the investment I think we should adjust to the nominal or financial we have. because we can not force to be able to do more par. and do not use the money need for investment use
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

for the investment I think we should adjust to the nominal or financial we have. because we can not force to be able to do more par. and do not use the money need for investment use
well we should be able to gradually invest. as many people give suggestions. we must be smart in investing. view the situation and also adjust the funds
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:52:52 AM

Investment amount in starting here must be depends on a person who want to invest their money in order to participate in crypto they wanted to join with their investment. My first time here I don't have enough investment to offer before I just participated some campaign that pays the participants that do their task to earn their rewards then I started to join some crypto to invest my money that I earned last year to contribute to their cryptos.

Same with me, i started in bounty campaign and the profit was invested. Part of it was traded to ensure there will be an actual money to be save for immediate use. Your investments amount must be within your limitations to avoid too much stress in losing.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

What type of investment are you talking about. But if you're talking about mining I'm going to invest $300. It has a great return for beginners. Then re-enter again to double the income and have a passive income. What else good strategy that I need to do besides trading.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

For now I do not have money for investment and what I did in order to earn bitcoin is I am joining signature campaign as well as bounty campaigns that really pays bitcoins and alts. I am trying hard to work in this forum in order to earn more bitcoins and I will save some of it and trade and I will spend the rest. I really want to invest in bitcoin because I really believe this could give me a brighter future that is why I am working here anything in this forum.
You have planned very well and it seems like you are already in the first phase of it. Indeed the direction is a right one but the journey won’t be smooth. If you have intentions for becoming a trade in future, start learning about crypto trading now.

Do not start with large amount in the start. Most important of all, we all make plans and most of us take the initiatives too but only few ones stick till aim is achieved. Be the last type.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

I would actually state that the amount of your initial investmentsis not as important as the amount of knowledge you have about the market, cryptocurrencies and coins that you are planning to invest into. Some traders here have started to invest with a very small amount but got successful by mean of their skills.

boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

£ 1000. This is much more realistic. and will produce far more numbers. do not place eggs in one basket. can allocate more than one type, multiple companies, some types. trading exchange, loans, some cloud mining companies, ICO, and more. or long-term investments. buy bitcoin now, and sell for the next few years.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

£ 1000. This is much more realistic. and will produce far more numbers. do not place eggs in one basket. can allocate more than one type, multiple companies, some types. trading exchange, loans, some cloud mining companies, ICO, and more. or long-term investments. buy bitcoin now, and sell for the next few years.

In cryptocurrency investment theres no such strict requirements to comply in doing business because we are the who review and assess how much we are target to earn and how much capital we need to invest.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

It's depend only how much money do you have and what is your monthly/weekly wage. 300 at first looks really nice and you can try this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Why not? I think that 300 is enough for investment. I have thought even of 200.I However, I am not sure that I should invest 200, it is not much. I have heard that some friends invested minimum and then started to earn
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

I'm not very fit for the investment I want. because in fact I focused on business and investment is still not my priority for now. more focus on business and opening than on investment

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: