Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

to invest should be adjusted with the amount of money you have and each person has a different investment, I started with a small amount so I will learn from the investment
You know what my friend, it is not the amount of investment that actually matters but the place where someone has spent his money. A person who had, let’s say, 10k dollars and spend all of it in Centra would have been scammed by now. At the same time, an investor with an amount of 1k dollar would earn some good profits if he invested that in bitcoin or bitcoin cash. So the choice plays a vital role in the success of a person.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

I can't remember it now because there are times that after I had my bitcoin i didn't count it but I am sure that the starting earn that I have is so small but that time also the value of bitcoin is not that high. So I can still make profit if I didn't sell it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

I can't remember it now because there are times that after I had my bitcoin i didn't count it but I am sure that the starting earn that I have is so small but that time also the value of bitcoin is not that high. So I can still make profit if I didn't sell it.
That is alright if you do sold your bitcoin for a few profit and now that is a lesson for you to have a lot of patience in holding and keeping your cryptocurrencies because if you will not hold it then if you will become satisfied with the low profit then it will be just useless for you in the long term. Make that mistake as your lesson and keep holding to the good coins that you have.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Investment amount is the best way to think first but it depends to a person if he wants to invest a small or a big amount. My first investment was only 100$ just because don't want to take the risk of regretting it if I invest a big amount of money and it was not get the profit that I want or it get scammed.

If you are a  beginner you should learned how crypto works and how can you get a profit from it. When you do investment you can be sure that you know where, how and what is you prospect project. Just make reservations do not invest all you have in one project to avoid higher risk. My first investment was 75$ and it is increasing everytime.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped

Being in this mood and having these thoughts, you should never even start doing anything with the cryptocurrency. It is a risky business but it can bring much money. You can start with $100-200, it's OK.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
If you will make investment with bitcoins, you should first be ready to face all of the risks. You should have plan before you make investment for you to handle different situations that you are going to face.
And what exactly are the risks that are involved in bitcoin investment at the present moment? It made sense few years back when BTC was a total new thing with a very small support. Doubting it at that time is also totally understandable but now, when it has touched 20k dollars and is worth almost 9k dollars plus expected to skyrocket in coming days, there is nothing risky about spending money bitcoin. This is the only easy and working method of becoming rich soon.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

For me $300 is really a good amount to start investing on some coins that has a low price like Bax token, and like ripple and tron this 3 coins has a very low price but i am sure that in the future this 3coins can give us a big income.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

For me $300 is really a good amount to start investing on some coins that has a low price like Bax token, and like ripple and tron this 3 coins has a very low price but i am sure that in the future this 3coins can give us a big income.
Actually its depend on your budget so it will give you best profit because you can more invest in this currency it will never lose your profit because bitcoin price is going to more high and that's why everyone will get a lot of profit in the future, so i think you  should never stop investment in bitcoin.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped

Being in this mood and having these thoughts, you should never even start doing anything with the cryptocurrency. It is a risky business but it can bring much money. You can start with $100-200, it's OK.
I agree I see it.
many people are interested and think instantly to benefit from bitcoin trading.
do not sell anything to get capital. use small money and learn to analyze the market.
mokong11

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

If you are going to invest in crypto currency specially in bitcoin, amount does'nt matter because you can invest any amount in bitcoin what ever you want it to profit but I suggest to you as others already said invest only what you can afford to lose because in crypto currency wrong decision and wrong move all of your money will disappear.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

actually in the amount of investment that we do it is not too much first. as much as we can do to invest so that later we will also get maximum results are not eager big in getting anything

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

Investment amount is the best way to think first but it depends to a person if he wants to invest a small or a big amount. My first investment was only 100$ just because don't want to take the risk of regretting it if I invest a big amount of money and it was not get the profit that I want or it get scammed.

To make money grow of course we have to do investment, we must realize that there is always risk in investment this of course make us have to selective to choose investment, first time i invest in crypto also with $ 100 when I buy bitcoin with price $ 220 and now have reached more than $ 5000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Joemil18

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

To determine the kind of acceptance on investment process, one must subject himself/herself to the understanding of present value and return of investment in order for someone to have a considerable view for his/her investment.  On the economic side one must looked on the decision of "to go", "not to go", and "think twice" this are parallel basis of gaining the best perspective towards investment for risk are always at the back of every decision.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

In investment, the preparation of good funds are essential and important. It is a necessary condition for an effective return on investment. Of course, it is always associated with greater risk and loss. But also because of such challenges that many entrepreneurs have overcome and succeeded. How much you can invest depends on your financial condition or your reserve fund, your savings. Investment or business always has surprises. It is not like you are using a lottery fund.
Joemil18

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

In investment, the preparation of good funds are essential and important. It is a necessary condition for an effective return on investment. Of course, it is always associated with greater risk and loss. But also because of such challenges that many entrepreneurs have overcome and succeeded. How much you can invest depends on your financial condition or your reserve fund, your savings. Investment or business always has surprises. It is not like you are using a lottery fund.

I agree, future results for business investment are undefined.  It needs perspective, goals and objective to subject yourself for a better forecast of the result.
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I thing the price is based in platform you are planning to invest! Is it for trading or for mining? be clear.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I thing the price is based in platform you are planning to invest! Is it for trading or for mining? be clear.
it depend on how much money that we have.starting with small amount will be better to us to get more experience in trading.and we can practice how to control our emotion while price goes down.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

investment amount is really depend on the type of crypto you want to invest because if you are choosing expensive  crypto  you need also a big capital to invest for you to earn a big profit.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

I think the most important thing in trading is we have a good strategy not matter how much capital we have. If we have $1000 but we dont have good strategy, i am believe that capital will decrease fast.
Beside that, in cryptomarket high fluctuation is always happen and thats mean market is very risky, better using our money that we can afford to lose
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

I think the most important thing in trading is we have a good strategy not matter how much capital we have. If we have $1000 but we dont have good strategy, i am believe that capital will decrease fast.
Beside that, in cryptomarket high fluctuation is always happen and thats mean market is very risky, better using our money that we can afford to lose
i think like this.some people doesnt prepare their self well.they think investing in big amount safe for their balance while market move very volatile.but it is not true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: