Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89649 times)
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

If I have sxdt in a metamask account do Eth dividends get paid into that eth wallet?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Am i eligible for dividends if I hold the tokens in forkdelta exchange on orders of it

You'd need to register on the platform and go through KYC and then have your SXDT tokens on a personal wallet.  If you have your SXDT tokens on an exchange wallet, you cannot collect the dividends, as they would just go to the exchange instead of to you.

What is known about the new exchanges, what are the upcoming events? because the price of a coin isn't happy ...

At this time there is no new exchange news.  The platform is currently in a month long private beta real money stress test.  The Dividend portal should be going live in a few more weeks.  For more information you can sign up for the newsletter, check back here or in telegram for updates.

Before getting the dividend we have to approve the KYC document right, is there any specific ETA when exactly Dividends platform will go live?
I will start using the platform but now it is not possible for me real trading right?

I have the same questions. When are you going to pay out the first dividends? And is it obligatory to go through KYC to be eligible for dividends?

Even after registering i don't see any KYC upload procedure on the website? Whether it will take some more time for integrating KYC in the website? But you are taking a lot of security measure in order to protect the people funds.
Zontop

Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

That short but well detailed reply made my day seeing real money stress test in beta is going on while dividends portal will also be available in few weeks. No need to say this is time for what as project is progressing very well. For the moment I got answered for my question which was in mind but has been cleared for someone else.
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

This is not the first time people have tired to get access to my phone computer and more I am very well protected in that sense. And aware of the dangers I hope everyone else is too

let me understand: if i want to make the KYC to register to the spectre's platform and have access to my dividends, i have to give my phone number? it has to be a cell phone number?
Well, this is not a good news.
If i remember well in the past they didn't say anything like that..

Need to pass KYC Huh this is the first time I've heard this information. And I don't understand why this is necessary ??

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
Spectre.ai.team

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Am i eligible for dividends if I hold the tokens in forkdelta exchange on orders of it

You'd need to register on the platform and go through KYC and then have your SXDT tokens on a personal wallet.  If you have your SXDT tokens on an exchange wallet, you cannot collect the dividends, as they would just go to the exchange instead of to you.

What is known about the new exchanges, what are the upcoming events? because the price of a coin isn't happy ...

At this time there is no new exchange news.  The platform is currently in a month long private beta real money stress test.  The Dividend portal should be going live in a few more weeks.  For more information you can sign up for the newsletter, check back here or in telegram for updates.

Before getting the dividend we have to approve the KYC document right, is there any specific ETA when exactly Dividends platform will go live?
I will start using the platform but now it is not possible for me real trading right?

You'd need to register on the platform and go through KYC and then have your SXDT tokens on a personal wallet.  If you have your SXDT tokens on an exchange wallet, you cannot collect the dividends, as they would just go to the exchange instead of to you.

At this time there is no new exchange news.  The platform is currently in a month long private beta real money stress test.  The Dividend portal should be going live in a few more weeks.  For more information you can sign up for the newsletter, check back here or in telegram for updates.

I have the same questions. When are you going to pay out the first dividends? And is it obligatory to go through KYC to be eligible for dividends?
This is not the first time people have tired to get access to my phone computer and more I am very well protected in that sense. And aware of the dangers I hope everyone else is too

let me understand: if i want to make the KYC to register to the spectre's platform and have access to my dividends, i have to give my phone number? it has to be a cell phone number?

You'd need to register on the platform and go through KYC and then have your SXDT tokens on a personal wallet.  If you have your SXDT tokens on an exchange wallet, you cannot collect the dividends, as they would just go to the exchange instead of to you.

At this time there is no new exchange news.  The platform is currently in a month long private beta real money stress test.  The Dividend portal should be going live in a few more weeks.  For more information you can sign up for the newsletter, check back here or in telegram for updates.

Even after registering i don't see any KYC upload procedure on the website? Whether it will take some more time for integrating KYC in the website? But you are taking a lot of security measure in order to protect the people funds.

Need to pass KYC Huh this is the first time I've heard this information. And I don't understand why this is necessary ??

The dividend portal will be going live in a few short weeks.
The first dividends will be towards the end of April and, as stated time and time again,  you must register on the platform and go through KYC to be eligiable to collect dividends as the platform is closed to some places, meaning that you cannot collect dividends if you are in areas where the platform is not available to you to use.
Once registration on the platform is live, you'll be able to go through KYC.
For what is required for KYC, you'll need to contact team@spectre.ai and they can assist you with that.
The platform is currently in a month long private beta real money stress stess. This is for the whole month of April.

What is the significance of trading the instruments on the spectre platform? Can I make worldly/political bets? Apologies for very Newbie question

The Spectre.ai trading platform is a brokerless platform, meaning there is no middleman for you to deal with when placing trades or collecting your winnings.  This short video goes explains how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchSDalTbA8&feature=youtu.be
This slightly longer video goes over it in greater detail: https://youtu.be/D37kqqmhO2o

If I have sxdt in a metamask account do Eth dividends get paid into that eth wallet?

Yes.  You'll have to register your wallet on the platform once it's live.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 04:13:20 PM by MFahad

The first dividends will be towards the end of April and, as stated time and time again,  you must register on the platform and go through KYC to be eligiable to collect dividends as the platform is closed to some places, meaning that you cannot collect dividends if you are in areas where the platform is not available to you to use.
For what is required for KYC, you'll need to contact team@spectre.ai and they can assist you with that.
The platform is currently in a month long private beta real money stress stess. This is for the whole month of April.

What is the significance of trading the instruments on the spectre platform? Can I make worldly/political bets? Apologies for very Newbie question

The Spectre.ai trading platform is a brokerless platform, meaning there is no middleman for you to deal with when placing trades or collecting your winnings.  This short video goes explains how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchSDalTbA8&feature=youtu.be
This slightly longer video goes over it in greater detail: https://youtu.be/D37kqqmhO2o

Yes.  You'll have to register your wallet on the platform once it's live.

Spectre.ai trading platform looks good and it can be a turning point for this project. All i want to ask when this will be ready as i am unable to find any launch date of this exchange ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

Spectre.ai trading platform looks good and it can be a turning point for this project. All i want to ask when this will be ready as i am unable to find any launch date of this exchange ?

Just to be clear on what Spectre.ai is, Spectre isn’t a currency exchange (like Binance). It is actually a financial prediction market platform.
The platform is in a private beta real money stress test for the month of April, then it will go live. I believe the date for the dividend locker launch is April 24th (give or take a day or 2). The platform should then launch in May but I haven't seen a date yet.  You can email team@spectre.ai for more details.
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

The first dividends will be towards the end of April and, as stated time and time again,  you must register on the platform and go through KYC to be eligiable to collect dividends as the platform is closed to some places, meaning that you cannot collect dividends if you are in areas where the platform is not available to you to use.

The Spectre.ai trading platform is a brokerless platform, meaning there is no middleman for you to deal with when placing trades or collecting your winnings.  This short video goes explains how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchSDalTbA8&feature=youtu.be

How do you think, will your project succeed in the crypto community if you ask to pass KYC? and as I understand, dividends do not grow in price, and therefore you can trade them on forkdelta.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

The fact that this project looks like one of not many attractive ones, then yes, I agree,
but I did this token immediately when it was still at a good price, merged and do not regret it, but it will be possible to return to it, but it will be possible later, when the growth of dividends paid will be clearly seen.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Yes, great we will wait for live version in order to get our dividends by the end of the month. Spectre is going to be another dividends platform will drive more price in order to control middle man in between the traders.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

We will see increase in demand of SXDT token with the passage of time when platform will be fully functional and SXUT utility token will be bought back to be burned. At start the price can be somewhat same as they are available now with little difference. In future low supply based tokens will reach at high caps and their value will be in two or three digits in fiat.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

We will see increase in demand of SXDT token with the passage of time when platform will be fully functional and SXUT utility token will be bought back to be burned. At start the price can be somewhat same as they are available now with little difference. In future low supply based tokens will reach at high caps and their value will be in two or three digits in fiat.

i'm sorry, i don't understand one thing. Why do you talk about "burned SXUT"?
If i remeber well, SXUT can be use to trade financial instruments on the spectre's platform. Maybe you mean "use" instead of "burn"?

If not, can you explain me better?

Thank you!
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

i'm sorry, i don't understand one thing. Why do you talk about "burned SXUT"?
If i remeber well, SXUT can be use to trade financial instruments on the spectre's platform. Maybe you mean "use" instead of "burn"?

If not, can you explain me better?

Thank you!

There is a Buyback Program for the SXUT tokens.  Tokens acquired in the Buyback Program will be burned. You can read more about the Buyback program here: https://d1zzssn32v8b7a.cloudfront.net/media/spectre_token_buyback_v_2_1.pdf
GröBkAz

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

Who cares if the token price is down 85% since it went live. All ICOS are down 85%. more important is trusting on project like spectre
digiworld1

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

Who cares if the token price is down 85% since it went live. All ICOS are down 85%. more important is trusting on project like spectre

Any feedback on testing the beta version of the platform with real money? How is Spectre trading platform compares to other trading platform?
digiworld1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

Think most new projects requires a few years at least to reach its potential, blockchain in its infancy stage, new Spectre platform, if mass traders adopted the platform, we can see a huge price jump in the token price
digiworld1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Yes, great we will wait for live version in order to get our dividends by the end of the month. Spectre is going to be another dividends platform will drive more price in order to control middle man in between the traders.

Spectre is one of a few trading platform that offer dividends to its token holders, this can attract more token holders to hold for long term investment
luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

I have lost a  lot of  money  with this  coin

Bought  at  78 cent

DEVs,  try to    make  a better  graphic   for the platform

I tried  once  trading  and the  grafic  was clearly NOT  USER FRIENDLY  

HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT  NORMIES  AND TRADERS  TO  YOUR  PLATFORM IF  YOU DON'T  MAKE IT ''APPEALING''  AND  USER FRIENDLY?

LEARN A  LITTLE  BIT OF MARKETING, SIR.  

AND  try to market  your  product    and  make  also OFF LINE  SEO.

NO ONE  one knows about SPECTRE

It has been  passed   10 months,  still no one  trades  on this platform, where  do  we want  go?

Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:41:35 AM

I have lost a  lot of  money  with this  coin
Bought  at  78 cent
DEVs,  try to    make  a better  graphic   for the platform
I tried  once  trading  and the  grafic  was clearly NOT  USER FRIENDLY  
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT  NORMIES  AND TRADERS  TO  YOUR  PLATFORM IF  YOU DON'T  MAKE IT ''APPEALING''  AND  USER FRIENDLY?
LEARN A  LITTLE  BIT OF MARKETING, SIR.  
AND  try to market  your  product    and  make  also OFF LINE  SEO.
NO ONE  one knows about SPECTRE
It has been  passed   10 months,  still no one  trades  on this platform, where  do  we want  go?

Hello.  The ICO actually ended December 10, 2017. Since that time the platform has been in beta.  It is currently in a private beta real money stress test, limited to 100 people, for the month of April.  Then it will launch live.  Please email your feedback to team@spectre.ai regarding the issues you've had using the beta version of the platform so that any issues can be addressed before it goes live.  Thank you for your feedback.
nominal.broom

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

Does anyone have the current Telegram chat link? All the public ones I've found are inactive; looking for the general chat, not the announcements one.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: