Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70094 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

How many exchanges NapoleonX will support?
Will there be a single unified dashboard for all exchanges?

You never know at this point. Hopefully exchanges will approve it as soon as it launches. Or Etherdelta works decent for ethereum based tokens, even though it can be slow
at some times3

I don't think he means exchanges to trade the token. I think he means exchanges on which the bots will run.
The list isn't yet published, but I think it might be some major ones like s&p500 and some bitcoin ones.

There is no list on the exchanges but there is a list of assets they will be using for trading.
Think they will use the exchanges there are used to work with. Team has a lot of experience on stock markets so they will join the best there are Wink.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

see their beta Cheesy that's awesome. dev will publish soon so ur guys should be confident when invest on this project
Where did you see it? can a link be posted please.... Im getting too hyped to wait longer. Want to see the bot in action!
I also would like to take a look at the prototype in action,
I wonder how everything will work, test any strategy, if you have this - share it !
Does beta has been released already.?
Didnt even see that on their social media or here.?
Some team member should clarify this.
They said they will release it soon so dont worry, im sure they will post it immediately when it will be ready for public.

Where did you see that a beta would be soon released ?

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

The team answered about the beta before. They want to release/show the working beta before ICO, as they said. I am looking forward to see a working product even if it has maybe still some issues, because it's still just a beta Cheesy

Well, hopefully soon cos ICO is around the corner

Well, that is something the devs could tell us, but you are right. ICO is not too far away already. But on the other side, it's just the 2nd October, there is still time until ICO starts.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:52:03 AM

see their beta Cheesy that's awesome. dev will publish soon so ur guys should be confident when invest on this project
Where did you see it? can a link be posted please.... Im getting too hyped to wait longer. Want to see the bot in action!
I wonder how everything will work, test any strategy, if you have this - share it !
They said they will release it soon so dont worry, im sure they will post it immediately when it will be ready for public.

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

The team answered about the beta before. They want to release/show the working beta before ICO, as they said. I am looking forward to see a working product even if it has maybe still some issues, because it's still just a beta Cheesy

Well, that is something the devs could tell us, but you are right. ICO is not too far away already. But on the other side, it's just the 2nd October, there is still time until ICO starts.

They were more active at the beginning. Although I am not in telegram/slack (not even sure which platform is active) so don't know their activity in there. There is little left for ico, probably they are looking for big investors outside of here.

But still they can make some updates time to time about some important issues like beta.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

They were more active at the beginning. Although I am not in telegram/slack (not even sure which platform is active) so don't know their activity in there. There is little left for ico, probably they are looking for big investors outside of here.

But still they can make some updates time to time about some important issues like beta.

Well they are probably busy with ICO preparations, beta fixing and stuff. Let's have some  indulgence.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

Who knows how intensively DAF, which are planned, will work? Will it be intraday trading? or a transaction, for example, once every three days, once a week?

Deal once a week? It's a robot. High-frequency trade. Why do I need an algorithm, once a week and I can make a deal. However, I believe that the bot will have different strategies for trading. Although in order to use the algorithm to maximize, I would prefer high speed. But the developers know better, I rely on their professionalism. Investors do not need to do anything, only to make a profit. Smiley
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:32:58 AM

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

Someone from the team regularly answers questions, but usually it happens in the evening in Europe. So this topic is regularly seen by developers
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

Who knows how intensively DAF, which are planned, will work? Will it be intraday trading? or a transaction, for example, once every three days, once a week?

Deal once a week? It's a robot. High-frequency trade. Why do I need an algorithm, once a week and I can make a deal. However, I believe that the bot will have different strategies for trading. Although in order to use the algorithm to maximize, I would prefer high speed. But the developers know better, I rely on their professionalism. Investors do not need to do anything, only to make a profit. Smiley

Yes, usually robots are used for trading within a day, when the question is about seconds and small, multidirectional fluctuations are occurring all the time. Many bots are set to receive a small profit, but more often.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:37:40 AM

i think this NapolenX type project is very successful. i saw from last few month and years other forex this type of projects is very successful. i agree with this good project.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

Well they are probably busy with ICO preparations, beta fixing and stuff. Let's have some  indulgence.

I agree. Whilst its always nice to have frequent updates and responses from the team, it is understandable that they have more important things to do at the moment. They've probably answered many of the same questions already in this thread alone.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:02:34 PM

The team is very active and the communication is handled very nicely. All the questions are answered, just wait a few and your question will be answered. The team is really busy and work hard for the development, I think its a good indicator of the solidity of the project. And investors find it very important to have an active team !
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

this got already so much attention, wow. already 80+ pages.

well, time to read the whitepaper then Smiley

cya later.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

The team is very active and the communication is handled very nicely. All the questions are answered, just wait a few and your question will be answered. The team is really busy and work hard for the development, I think its a good indicator of the solidity of the project. And investors find it very important to have an active team !

i agree with you. Team and dev is very actively participating in all channel for any questions you have. I would count this is good long term project for sure.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

It will be interesting to see what the recent Swiss news about keeping a extra Eye on icos and possible impact of this on Napoleonx roadmap.

First the ICO ban of South Korea, then Russia wants to ban BTC payments and now Switzerland is investigating ICOs. I really hope that won't let the market slip into the next downtrend. That would make it even harder for an ICO to raise money.

We have read the news as everyone this week and contacted our Swiss lawyer for some feedback. ICO are still possible in Switzerland but require to get a FINMA approval (Swiss regulator) before launch. As you can imagine, this is a slow machine and we will make an announcement tomorrow on this topic. As you may be aware, we have been exploring a French alternative since the start. Together with this decision, we will make additional announcement, for the better of this project.
It's a bad thing that all those ICO regulations are emerging now. Every invention into the market is not good.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

As already mentioned here, NapoleonX bots will focus mainly on low frequency trading and with the experience the team got, I am sure they have their reasons to prefer it over high-frequency trading.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

The thing is humans always want more. First, they made us get used to amazing communications. Very long detailed answers in little time after question.

Now it is still good but, we get used to the best one Smiley

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

I find short video overwiew of this ICO. May be it can help someone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKn4USXg7wY
diskodasa

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:14:18 PM

It will be interesting to see what the recent Swiss news about keeping a extra Eye on icos and possible impact of this on Napoleonx roadmap.

First the ICO ban of South Korea, then Russia wants to ban BTC payments and now Switzerland is investigating ICOs. I really hope that won't let the market slip into the next downtrend. That would make it even harder for an ICO to raise money.

We have read the news as everyone this week and contacted our Swiss lawyer for some feedback. ICO are still possible in Switzerland but require to get a FINMA approval (Swiss regulator) before launch. As you can imagine, this is a slow machine and we will make an announcement tomorrow on this topic. As you may be aware, we have been exploring a French alternative since the start. Together with this decision, we will make additional announcement, for the better of this project.
It's a bad thing that all those ICO regulations are emerging now. Every invention into the market is not good.
this regulations is just help us avoid scam ico and make sure founder will be serious with their project
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

Yes, usually robots are used for trading within a day, when the question is about seconds and small, multidirectional fluctuations are occurring all the time. Many bots are set to receive a small profit, but more often.
Napoleon bots should be more accurate in terms of timing local bottoms/tops. Anyway I'm sure that they will be able to support HFT, maybe not now, but definitely in the future
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

The thing is humans always want more. First, they made us get used to amazing communications. Very long detailed answers in little time after question.

Now it is still good but, we get used to the best one Smiley

That's true, but come on, let's give the team a break. they've been doing a good job on this thread.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

this regulations is just help us avoid scam ico and make sure founder will be serious with their project

Yes these regulations are there for a reason and it's a good thing to make it hard for scammers to steal money from investors. Nevertheless these new requirements also effect good and solid projects like NapoleonX. I hope they will get the FINMA approval soon and without problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: