Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:25:07 PM

Can anybody tell me when the ICO finishs?

I just checked their website but cant find an enddate. However if they reach the hardcap of 100.000 Ethereums the ICO is finished.

Is it possible that an ICO (of Napoleonx in this case) has no end date?

An end date gives more credibility and trust in the project, no end date would sound few alarm bells for me.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

Did I miss something? They have exact date of ICO? Im waiting this ICO   Roll Eyes

They haven't yet, they will announce it soon, let's hope it is after the fork that will take place, we don't want to lose some of the cash that is in BTC, let the dumpers get BTC so they will return to us again XD, though I don't think they will get much profit from BTCgold.

Ok, Im also hope, ICO will be after hardfork. Price for BTC and ETH very expansive now. I want not buy so expansive ETH now  Undecided
I hope for normal price for ETH in November (like 250$-300$)  Roll Eyes

I think after the fork the price of all major cryptos will crash. And yes, during the crowdsale we will get a normal eth price as we expect.
What is your reason for thinking like that?

considering the potential, this thread is not that popular! and it's not new either
There is still 1 month left before the ico starts anyway

Yes, I think the thread is quite active knowing the ICO is in one month.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:03:52 PM

Did I miss something? They have exact date of ICO? Im waiting this ICO   Roll Eyes

They haven't yet, they will announce it soon, let's hope it is after the fork that will take place, we don't want to lose some of the cash that is in BTC, let the dumpers get BTC so they will return to us again XD, though I don't think they will get much profit from BTCgold.

Ok, Im also hope, ICO will be after hardfork. Price for BTC and ETH very expansive now. I want not buy so expansive ETH now  Undecided

I think after the fork the price of all major cryptos will crash. And yes, during the crowdsale we will get a normal eth price as we expect.

considering the potential, this thread is not that popular! and it's not new either

I also think it's more then active with more then 130 pages. There are other projects just with 10-20 pages entering an ICO-phase.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

I just checked their website but cant find an enddate. However if they reach the hardcap of 100.000 Ethereums the ICO is finished.

Usually an ICO lasts one month. it can't not have an end-date. ICO = INITIAL coin offering Wink

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:38:03 PM

Damn, we are now on the 133rd page on thread and ico hasn't started yet?

What a hype and what an active community!

yes, this is a nice community, very active, the devs are also responding a lot and we got a good communication overall.

those are indicators for a good future ico sale Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

Did I miss something? They have exact date of ICO? Im waiting this ICO   Roll Eyes

Ok, Im also hope, ICO will be after hardfork. Price for BTC and ETH very expansive now. I want not buy so expansive ETH now  Undecided
I hope for normal price for ETH in November (like 250$-300$)  Roll Eyes

I don't believe all crypto's will crash after the fork. If you look at the past. Prices weren't really impacted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2017/08/01/bitcoin-prices-unscathed-in-spite-of-hard-fork/#670155b84019

I think all alt coins will rise again after the fork, like it's always been in the past.

Regarding ETH price, this will keep rising as it's not really a fork like we had with Bitcoin.
I was thinking about that too (it wont crash), the only thing is that BTC dominance is 53.8% right now because of the upcoming fork.
I believe that BTC volume will spread to altcoin after the fork is done.
Why ? look a this chart : https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/ , its about to return to the ATH.
We see it even today most alts are green again. I see no problem for upcoming ICOs that they will not get enough funds.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

We see it even today most alts are green again. I see no problem for upcoming ICOs that they will not get enough funds.

Not so green here... my portfolio is down 4k USD comparing to next week Sad
But I know this all will change soon. Thats why I said: I'm holding and freezing everything. I'm not doing panic selling and I think that I'm not the only one so that why I think now its not the best time for an ICO to start.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

But I know this all will change soon. Thats why I said: I'm holding and freezing everything. I'm not doing panic selling and I think that I'm not the only one so that why I think now its not the best time for an ICO to start.

Panic selling would be the worst at the moment. After all the forking money will go back into the altcoins Cheesy But yes, you are right. I agree here, that it's maybe really not the best time for an ICO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:09:18 PM

Panic selling would be the worst at the moment. After all the forking money will go back into the altcoins Cheesy But yes, you are right. I agree here, that it's maybe really not the best time for an ICO.

i hate it how everything in the cryptoworld depends on the fall and rise of bitcoin alone ><" the mothercoin bitcoin is always giving the lead ><
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

Thanks and congrats on getting a demo up!

My feedback would be that the demo is not complete and interactive enough. I think some people want to see a sped-up simulation of the full NaPoleonXperience. Just to get the idea of what your project is about. I am talking about the process of buying the NPX, choosing a DAF, voting on a strategy, paying the botons and receiving the DAF tokens. You can also demonstrate the high-water mark by simulating monthly profits and losses. Remember, it would just be a demo, so it does not have to be actually functional with smart contracts and real algos. Wink
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

I also think it's more then active with more then 130 pages. There are other projects just with 10-20 pages entering an ICO-phase.

Yeah, we can see more details here than in other project. A lot of guys just spamming 3 pages an they think they are the best ICO in the world.  Roll Eyes
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

Thanks and congrats on getting a demo up!

My feedback would be that the demo is not complete and interactive enough. I think some people want to see a sped-up simulation of the full NaPoleonXperience. Just to get the idea of what your project is about. I am talking about the process of buying the NPX, choosing a DAF, voting on a strategy, paying the botons and receiving the DAF tokens. You can also demonstrate the high-water mark by simulating monthly profits and losses. Remember, it would just be a demo, so it does not have to be actually functional with smart contracts and real algos. Wink
This is a good proposition, a complete success case can speed up the pace of NaPoleonX.
So that more people understand NaPoleonX strong, but also can mention a higher visibility.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:57:49 PM

An end date gives more credibility and trust in the project, no end date would sound few alarm bells for me.

There should be an end date whether you raise expected amount or not. What's the point of an ICO if it doesn't end at a particular time.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

There should be an end date whether you raise expected amount or not. What's the point of an ICO if it doesn't end at a particular time.
I think closer to the beginning will accurately declare the time limits. Of course there will be an ending.
the project has attracted many investors, I think they can achieve hard cap
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

I think closer to the beginning will accurately declare the time limits. Of course there will be an ending.

there will be an ending, probably after 1 month. that's the way almost all ICO's function.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:40:30 PM

there will be an ending, probably after 1 month. that's the way almost all ICO's function.

Either you will have the bigbang flashsale ending in short amount of time (less than 1 hour) and on the opposite side we have the slowstarters, they usualy turn out not meeting their hardcap and some does not even meet softcap. I think this sale will start of good but will be quite slow and I dont think we will hit hardcap. What do you other think?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:26:50 PM

Either you will have the bigbang flashsale ending in short amount of time (less than 1 hour) and on the opposite side we have the slowstarters, they usualy turn out not meeting their hardcap and some does not even meet softcap. I think this sale will start of good but will be quite slow and I dont think we will hit hardcap. What do you other think?
On the contrary, I think that the hardcap will be achieved fairly quickly

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

If the ico hit the hard cap of 100k eth the ico will end, and for the exact date I think the team will communicate very soon. I also think that’s The hard cap wan be hited fast when I see the visibility and the hype around NapoleonX.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

If a project begins with big investments FOMO is created and people just put more ETH into a project contrary to what their first intention was.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:22:30 PM

If a project begins with big investments FOMO is created and people just put more ETH into a project contrary to what their first intention was.
You are right, I also look to buy tokens or not on the speed of sale, if there is no interest from investors in the beginning, it is better to buy then cheaper on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: