Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70116 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:11:36 PM

see their beta Cheesy that's awesome. dev will publish soon so ur guys should be confident when invest on this project
Where did you see it? can a link be posted please.... Im getting too hyped to wait longer. Want to see the bot in action!
I also would like to take a look at the prototype in action,
I wonder how everything will work, test any strategy, if you have this - share it !
Does beta has been released already.?
Didnt even see that on their social media or here.?
Some team member should clarify this.
They said they will release it soon so dont worry, im sure they will post it immediately when it will be ready for public.

Where did you see that a beta would be soon released ?

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

The team answered about the beta before. They want to release/show the working beta before ICO, as they said. I am looking forward to see a working product even if it has maybe still some issues, because it's still just a beta Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:16:52 PM

Since more than 10 years banks have interest rates for lenders increasingly derisory and what is pathetic in this story is that the interest rates for loans are becoming more and more expensive and have hidden fees, when you are uncovered there are often additional costs you would expect and often in addition to having repaid the amount in question, you paid a fee higher than the amount loaned. it is with this observation that we can say that it is time to do housework and create new. Napoleon X if you lead your mission with rigor, objectivity and seriousness you will be able to change the financial world and change lives ...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:07:21 AM

see their beta Cheesy that's awesome. dev will publish soon so ur guys should be confident when invest on this project
Where did you see it? can a link be posted please.... Im getting too hyped to wait longer. Want to see the bot in action!
I wonder how everything will work, test any strategy, if you have this - share it !
They said they will release it soon so dont worry, im sure they will post it immediately when it will be ready for public.

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

The team answered about the beta before. They want to release/show the working beta before ICO, as they said. I am looking forward to see a working product even if it has maybe still some issues, because it's still just a beta Cheesy

Well, hopefully soon cos ICO is around the corner

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:29:37 AM

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

Well, hopefully soon cos ICO is around the corner
I see a video on google - dev is testing their prototype. Do you mean that video? Dev will publish it soon , they say they publish demo for us before ICO. That will be awesome than many ICO without product
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

The 30% of the the pre sale is really good. I think a lot of people who want to invest in NapoleonX will subscribe in the greenlist to be sure to have the 30% bonus. Don't miss a chance to have free coin. For now its only intention but I think there is a lot of people in the greenlist how really want to invest in NapoleonX, people don't want to lose their chance to have a bonus !
I havn't registered in the greenlist yet, where can I find a registration form?
When will it close? 30% get it fabulously a lot, where else you can get such a profit.

Do so fast, they probably will be going to stop receiving subscribers by 5 oct, so don't miss out the being in the greenlist, I heard of other ICOs giving up to 50% on presale, or even 95% XD, but a 30% bonus is a good amount, I myself will subscribe when I get my coins.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:39:39 AM

The 30% of the the pre sale is really good. I think a lot of people who want to invest in NapoleonX will subscribe in the greenlist to be sure to have the 30% bonus. Don't miss a chance to have free coin. For now its only intention but I think there is a lot of people in the greenlist how really want to invest in NapoleonX, people don't want to lose their chance to have a bonus !
When will it close? 30% get it fabulously a lot, where else you can get such a profit.

Do so fast, they probably will be going to stop receiving subscribers by 5 oct, so don't miss out the being in the greenlist, I heard of other ICOs giving up to 50% on presale, or even 95% XD, but a 30% bonus is a good amount, I myself will subscribe when I get my coins.

Where's the option to join the green list?
Could you please provide the link?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:16:56 AM

you can refer to this site and fill the form on ICO part http://napoleonx.ai/

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:05:48 AM

i think this is an great opportunity to join grean list. i am so excited about bonus 95% XD and 30% bonus. i am going to join this grean list.
pynetx

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

Great, done. Thanks for the link. Bonus is pretty nice.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:41:28 AM

i think this is an great opportunity to join grean list. i am so excited about bonus 95% XD and 30% bonus. i am going to join this grean list.

I really hope you don't actually believe that NaPoloeonX will be giving 95% of the bonus, that was in another pre-ICO (Nimfamoney), so you will only get 30% bonus if you subscribe to the greenlist, or 20% if you participate in the ICO properly.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:45:36 AM

Since more than 10 years banks have interest rates for lenders increasingly derisory and what is pathetic in this story is that the interest rates for loans are becoming more and more expensive and have hidden fees, when you are uncovered there are often additional costs you would expect and often in addition to having repaid the amount in question, you paid a fee higher than the amount loaned. it is with this observation that we can say that it is time to do housework and create new. Napoleon X if you lead your mission with rigor, objectivity and seriousness you will be able to change the financial world and change lives ...

this is not a banking project dude. this is a project for developing trading bots among other things.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:34:25 AM

this is not a banking project dude. this is a project for developing trading bots among other things.

Agree. Have a look at SALT lending for a Project to target the banks lending business Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

It's a very good example to invest without investigating.

He just read something and makes pieces in his mind. Think napoleonx is a bank or something and apparently he liked it.

Blockchain market is full of investors with little knowledge. I believe napoleonx is a solid project but don't take anybody's word for it, just make your investigation.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:54:50 AM

Who knows how intensively DAF, which are planned, will work? Will it be intraday trading? or a transaction, for example, once every three days, once a week?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

The Beta trading bot is big advantage and it give`s the investors first hand experience to its platform that way they can decide whether to invest or not.
pynetx

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

How many exchanges NapoleonX will support?
Will there be a single unified dashboard for all exchanges?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

Who knows how intensively DAF, which are planned, will work? Will it be intraday trading? or a transaction, for example, once every three days, once a week?

They said the strategies are low frequency so I guess the amount of transactions would entirely be dependent on market volatility.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:22:02 AM

You never know at this point. Hopefully exchanges will approve it as soon as it launches. Or Etherdelta works decent for ethereum based tokens, even though it can be slow
at some times3
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:27:49 AM

You never know at this point. Hopefully exchanges will approve it as soon as it launches. Or Etherdelta works decent for ethereum based tokens, even though it can be slow
at some times3

I don't think he means exchanges to trade the token. I think he means exchanges on which the bots will run.
The list isn't yet published, but I think it might be some major ones like s&p500 and some bitcoin ones.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

You need to fill out the form here: https://napoleonx.ai/#ico-anchor
And then I think they will contact you by email when the time comes.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: