Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70116 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

Its bullish run for bitcoin again and eth is eating the dust, pushing the ICO in november is a little risky since a lot of holidays are going to happen on that month and some investors might not able to participate.

Yes, bitcoin seems unstoppable right now. And it should go even stronger after the fork of November.

Looks like alts are starting to go up now after everyone bough enough BTC for the fork. Thats good news for ICOs since ETH is gaining value right now and people can focus on investing in ICOs again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:02:27 AM

Its bullish run for bitcoin again and eth is eating the dust, pushing the ICO in november is a little risky since a lot of holidays are going to happen on that month and some investors might not able to participate.

Yes, bitcoin seems unstoppable right now. And it should go even stronger after the fork of November.

Or maybe vice versa, after the fork, the price will go down. So now can only guess how prices will behave.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

Did I miss something? They have exact date of ICO? Im waiting this ICO   Roll Eyes

They haven't yet, they will announce it soon, let's hope it is after the fork that will take place, we don't want to lose some of the cash that is in BTC, let the dumpers get BTC so they will return to us again XD, though I don't think they will get much profit from BTCgold.

Ok, Im also hope, ICO will be after hardfork. Price for BTC and ETH very expansive now. I want not buy so expansive ETH now  Undecided
I hope for normal price for ETH in November (like 250$-300$)  Roll Eyes

I think after the fork the price of all major cryptos will crash. And yes, during the crowdsale we will get a normal eth price as we expect.
What is your reason for thinking like that?

considering the potential, this thread is not that popular! and it's not new either
There is still 1 month left before the ico starts anyway

I don't believe all crypto's will crash after the fork. If you look at the past. Prices weren't really impacted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2017/08/01/bitcoin-prices-unscathed-in-spite-of-hard-fork/#670155b84019

I think all alt coins will rise again after the fork, like it's always been in the past.

Regarding ETH price, this will keep rising as it's not really a fork like we had with Bitcoin.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

Did I miss something? They have exact date of ICO? Im waiting this ICO   Roll Eyes

They haven't yet, they will announce it soon, let's hope it is after the fork that will take place, we don't want to lose some of the cash that is in BTC, let the dumpers get BTC so they will return to us again XD, though I don't think they will get much profit from BTCgold.

Ok, Im also hope, ICO will be after hardfork. Price for BTC and ETH very expansive now. I want not buy so expansive ETH now  Undecided

I'm also holding and freezing everything I have Smiley
Just waiting until mid november when the market is 'stable' again with the normal price. Now its just crazy! Just sitting this one out Smiley
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

Would the NapoleonX algorithm feel the buy pressure of BTC and become a HODLer?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated
Thank you for posting the black paper, as I've been meaning to give it another read, as well as the whitepaper. I've spent some time trying to get a better grasp of all the published papers. Never before, have I seen a startup like this one, who provides so much detail as to how every aspect of their operation functions!
I'm convinced this project is going to be big in the future, and many copy cats will appear soon.

I've tried opening the beta amazon instance, however it's not working for me right now.
Thank you for the black paper, will have a look and report back on my findings.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated
Thank you for posting the black paper, as I've been meaning to give it another read, as well as the whitepaper. I've spent some time trying to get a better grasp of all the published papers. Never before, have I seen a startup like this one, who provides so much detail as to how every aspect of their operation functions!
I'm convinced this project is going to be big in the future, and many copy cats will appear soon.

I've tried opening the beta amazon instance, however it's not working for me right now.
Thank you for the black paper, will have a look and report back on my findings.

I had the same issue with the beta, tried different browsers with the same results. Waited for half an hour and then it worked again so my advice is to try in a while again.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:46:08 AM

Just waiting until mid november when the market is 'stable' again with the normal price. Now its just crazy! Just sitting this one out Smiley

If you are waiting for an ETH price of $250 to invest in NapoleonX, you might miss the train. I don't think it will drop that hard after the fork.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:49:48 AM

If you are waiting for an ETH price of $250 to invest in NapoleonX, you might miss the train. I don't think it will drop that hard after the fork.

Same here, I Think the recent dip was a great buy in opportunity and I dont expect to see that kind of dip anytime soon. Looks from a TA perspective that we will consolidate Before eventually breaking out of the consolidation, hopefully up Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

just was surfing around as usual.
@DEVS: i just read rumours about a partnership with genesis vision? real or fake news?

Dunno where you saw this, I've seen nothing about this.

I'm not really sure how that would even work. I feel like that would not be a great idea and might cause more delays. I can understand the delays now because they want to be 100% prepared, but further delays won't be so nice.
I agree with you, a few more weeks you can wait and then interest will start to disappear from investors.
Too many delays are very bad because all the hype build up with a lot of work fades away. I hope everything especially the points of the roadmap will be on schedule.

Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

Can anybody tell me when the ICO finishs?
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:17:06 AM

how would that effect on ether based coins?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:20:10 AM

@DEVS: i just read rumours about a partnership with genesis vision? real or fake news?

Yes, there is no statement from dev about it.
Maybe there are some people who have talked about it here, but still not from dev.

it was talk from slack user in the napoleonx channel, and people understood this as news from dev and started to spread it here and there.

those are just plain fake news!

please stop spreading fake news :/ and if you have news, please share the link to the source

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:44:22 AM

I'm not really sure how that would even work. I feel like that would not be a great idea and might cause more delays. I can understand the delays now because they want to be 100% prepared, but further delays won't be so nice.
I agree with you, a few more weeks you can wait and then interest will start to disappear from investors.
Too many delays are very bad because all the hype build up with a lot of work fades away. I hope everything especially the points of the roadmap will be on schedule.

Yes, there is a risk about that but also there is a possibility to make hype even bigger. It is about how Napoleonx team will maintain the process. They will fine before, i hope they will continue like that.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:52:19 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 11:13:33 AM by toolucky98

Did I miss something? They have exact date of ICO? Im waiting this ICO   Roll Eyes

Ok, Im also hope, ICO will be after hardfork. Price for BTC and ETH very expansive now. I want not buy so expansive ETH now  Undecided
I hope for normal price for ETH in November (like 250$-300$)  Roll Eyes

I think after the fork the price of all major cryptos will crash. And yes, during the crowdsale we will get a normal eth price as we expect.
What is your reason for thinking like that?

considering the potential, this thread is not that popular! and it's not new either
There is still 1 month left before the ico starts anyway

I don't believe all crypto's will crash after the fork. If you look at the past. Prices weren't really impacted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2017/08/01/bitcoin-prices-unscathed-in-spite-of-hard-fork/#670155b84019

I think all alt coins will rise again after the fork, like it's always been in the past.

Regarding ETH price, this will keep rising as it's not really a fork like we had with Bitcoin.
I was thinking about that too (it wont crash), the only thing is that BTC dominance is 53.8% right now because of the upcoming fork.
I believe that BTC volume will spread to altcoin after the fork is done.
Why ? look a this chart : https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/ , its about to return to the ATH.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

I think after the 18th of October, the situation with China will clear up (there will be elections)
and Bitcoin will be more or less stable. it's will be the most successful time for ICO
Mystic90

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

I just checked their website but cant find an enddate. However if they reach the hardcap of 100.000 Ethereums the ICO is finished.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:26:05 AM

But after the China announcement, ICOs where not doing great because crypto prices went down. Now they are going up so it would be logical to expect that ICOs will get their momentum back. Thats why i think people will be more comfortable to invest now.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

I just checked their website but cant find an enddate. However if they reach the hardcap of 100.000 Ethereums the ICO is finished.

Is it possible that an ICO (of Napoleonx in this case) has no end date?

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

Team will communicate soon about the ico and all information about it. I think even if the period is a bit hard, NapoleonX can raise a lot, the project keep a huge potential and visibility, a large community and a lot of people who want to use daf. Its a serious project with a very experienced and serious team. A lot of benefit will be done with daf, people who invest in it will make good profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: