Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:03:01 PM

I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.
If it's true we will see gigantic increase of value on first day of exchange.

The market is big enough to accommodate more projects. I wouldn't worry too much about this.

The problem is everyone just dump the coins which they get for free from bounties and stuff. Otherwise most of the ventures have good potential to thrive in the harsh market. As the Napolean will hold a strong bond on exchanges will see how it will go.

Yes bounties always hit the price in the beginning.

I hope they give bounties one month or later when napoleonx hit the exchanges. With that bounties, the effect can minimize.

Many projects usually later distribute the earnings of bounty program participants. And this is normal. I think that even if distributed at once, the coins will not be sold in large quantities
You are exaggerating my friend. Bounties are only 1-2% of entire distribution, usually they mean that price of tokens temporarily drops by 10 - 20% and then it completly recovers
A problem is that in some ICOs it doesn't make sense to buy tokens during the ICO because price is higher than on first days at exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

For the far future where this will probably happen i would agree with you. But right now there are still so many individuals who are doing day trading that we dont have to fear about that.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:26:43 PM

A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

I think it will be a while before 'everybody' uses bots. And there will be differences in the bots of course. So i think this will not be a problem anytime soon.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

I think it will be a while before 'everybody' uses bots. And there will be differences in the bots of course. So i think this will not be a problem anytime soon.

There will be different bots of course, some might perform better than others so it's the task of the NapoleonX team to constantly improve their bots so that they won't get outperformed by others.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

There will be different bots of course, some might perform better than others so it's the task of the NapoleonX team to constantly improve their bots so that they won't get outperformed by others.

The DAFs are a set of various bots and strategies, that uses historical data to make decisions, they are NOT simple, so NapoleonX will definitely be better than others, that is the good part of this project, you don't get a simple bot for trading, you get an entire platform dedicated for trading Cheesy.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:04:14 PM

The DAFs are a set of various bots and strategies, that uses historical data to make decisions, they are NOT simple, so NapoleonX will definitely be better than others, that is the good part of this project, you don't get a simple bot for trading, you get an entire platform dedicated for trading Cheesy.

Do some trading bots use neural network technologies to learn from the market ?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.

Wow, i would appreciate a link to this rumor. NaPoleonX should be marketed to the people that missed out Cindicator, if they still have money left to invest  Smiley.
Elkmar

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:13:04 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:28:05 PM by Elkmar

Wow, i would appreciate a link to this rumor. NaPoleonX should be marketed to the people that missed out Cindicator, if they still have money left to invest  Smiley.

Good information to know, seems like there is room for competitor in this particular field.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:15:20 PM

The reason why Cindicator was sold out this fast is because people are looking for sure platforms.
NapoleonX can also provide this to a lot of members. I'm sure investors will be looking at this!!

This ICO will be great and will sale out fast!
Keep it up team
Elkmar

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:28:57 PM

The reason why Cindicator was sold out this fast is because people are looking for sure platforms.
NapoleonX can also provide this to a lot of members. I'm sure investors will be looking at this!!

This ICO will be great and will sale out fast!
Keep it up team

If you're right, it's sure that NapoleonX can provide what is needed. I heard about this project even before this ANN in France and the team seems very solid.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:29:10 PM

Alright.

The team also noted that the total amount proposed by all 33,449 applicants from 160 countries of the world exceeded $500 million.

Here is the link:

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/cindicator-project-successfully-complete-an-unusual-token-sale-collects-15-million/

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:40:03 PM

Yes, we ourselves should choose a good and suitable strategy.
The market will not stay the same all the time.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

Yes, we ourselves should choose a good and suitable strategy.
The market will not stay the same all the time.
bot is probably tuned to the optimal algorithm. puts for example 2 orders at once - if sees a big difference between the price of buying and selling
I  think, it will be very useful
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

Alright.

The team also noted that the total amount proposed by all 33,449 applicants from 160 countries of the world exceeded $500 million.

Here is the link:

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/cindicator-project-successfully-complete-an-unusual-token-sale-collects-15-million/

Omg.. Does napolenX team can give  info, how may investors interesing in their green list as well?  Roll Eyes
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

I still stand behind the notion that an algorithm will not be able to outperform a human. Even with basic knowledge of how trading
works. I'm not saying they are not useful or able to generate profits. An algorithms usefulness reaches as far as the owner of the
trading accounts being AFK and/or his need for sleep. A human can't make trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An algorithm doesn't need a break.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

I still stand behind the notion that an algorithm will not be able to outperform a human. Even with basic knowledge of how trading
works. I'm not saying they are not useful or able to generate profits. An algorithms usefulness reaches as far as the owner of the
trading accounts being AFK and/or his need for sleep. A human can't make trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An algorithm doesn't need a break.

I kinda get your feeling, but not a lot of humans are succesful traders.  Sure with crypto everybody can be a winner when BTC goes up so much, but with other commodities, it isn't so easy. I like trading bots, although i like a human to give the final yes/no when a trade is suggested.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:43:33 PM

Alright.

Here is the link:

Cauchy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

Alright.

Here is the link:

I still find it difficult to believe... but on another hand I got somewhere around 140k tokens from their cindicator challenge and if the demand was that high I would be surprised if it doesnt surge once the tokens is released so I will followup for sure.
Cauchy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

They said AI/DL is in their roadmap but not initially. They will deploy already developet quant strategies initialy if I have understod the approach correctly.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:19:32 PM

Where do you get this information?, give the link, the technology of the neural network is another level of development.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: