Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

I think project with algorithmic trading like NapoleonX is really enjoyed by crypto lover. The possibility to invest in some Daf with different strategies and to have benefit from a trading bot is awesome. And of the algorithm is powerful, the value of NapoleonX will skyrocket, and when I see the solidity of the team, I know the project will skyrocket.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:46:33 PM

A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

I think it will be a while before 'everybody' uses bots. And there will be differences in the bots of course. So i think this will not be a problem anytime soon.

There will be different bots of course, some might perform better than others so it's the task of the NapoleonX team to constantly improve their bots so that they won't get outperformed by others.

The DAFs are a set of various bots and strategies, that uses historical data to make decisions, they are NOT simple, so NapoleonX will definitely be better than others, that is the good part of this project, you don't get a simple bot for trading, you get an entire platform dedicated for trading Cheesy.

Do some trading bots use neural network technologies to learn from the market ?
Where do you get this information?, give the link, the technology of the neural network is another level of development.
Neural network tech to be ussable it neads at least 10 more years Cheesy its sci fi at this date Cheesy

I think project with algorithmic trading like NapoleonX is really enjoyed by crypto lover. The possibility to invest in some Daf with different strategies and to have benefit from a trading bot is awesome. And of the algorithm is powerful, the value of NapoleonX will skyrocket, and when I see the solidity of the team, I know the project will skyrocket.
Yeah project like this is the future of crypto trading and be mainstream thing in few years Cheesy we are early adopters
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:56:36 PM

They said AI/DL is in their roadmap but not initially. They will deploy already developet quant strategies initialy if I have understod the approach correctly.

For the low frequency trading they probably don't need AI to perform well enough. They just need to jump over the lowest dips and try to sell before entering a bear market. And by "just" I don't mean to underestimate the level of sophistication to pull it off.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:06:07 PM

A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

I think it will be a while before 'everybody' uses bots. And there will be differences in the bots of course. So i think this will not be a problem anytime soon.

There will be different bots of course, some might perform better than others so it's the task of the NapoleonX team to constantly improve their bots so that they won't get outperformed by others.

The DAFs are a set of various bots and strategies, that uses historical data to make decisions, they are NOT simple, so NapoleonX will definitely be better than others, that is the good part of this project, you don't get a simple bot for trading, you get an entire platform dedicated for trading Cheesy.
Yes, we ourselves should choose a good and suitable strategy.
The market will not stay the same all the time.
bot is probably tuned to the optimal algorithm. puts for example 2 orders at once - if sees a big difference between the price of buying and selling
I  think, it will be very useful
Algorithms of bots are much more complicated, in the future there will be no big difference between buying and selling.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:12:38 PM

They said AI/DL is in their roadmap but not initially. They will deploy already developet quant strategies initialy if I have understod the approach correctly.

For the low frequency trading they probably don't need AI to perform well enough. They just need to jump over the lowest dips and try to sell before entering a bear market. And by "just" I don't mean to underestimate the level of sophistication to pull it off.

For sure they will be good to go with their already developed algos and as you state they will manage without AI. But I have been doing some research on possible adaption of neural networks on pattern recognition. This would easily fit in a low frequency trading strategy as well.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:18:51 PM

I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.

Wow, i would appreciate a link to this rumor. NaPoleonX should be marketed to the people that missed out Cindicator, if they still have money left to invest  Smiley.

Alright.

The team also noted that the total amount proposed by all 33,449 applicants from 160 countries of the world exceeded $500 million.

Here is the link:

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/cindicator-project-successfully-complete-an-unusual-token-sale-collects-15-million/

Thanks for actually providing the link. This is amazing news! Not i will earmark more funds to invest to this.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:19:10 PM

Where do you get this information?, give the link, the technology of the neural network is another level of development.
Neural network tech to be ussable it neads at least 10 more years Cheesy its sci fi at this date Cheesy

Yeah project like this is the future of crypto trading and be mainstream thing in few years Cheesy we are early adopters

I thing that many people in the future will be using bots for trading. The only question is which of these bots will be the best. Looking at this dev team I think that napoleon have a chances to be one of the most successful out there
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:25:26 PM

I thing that many people in the future will be using bots for trading. The only question is which of these bots will be the best. Looking at this dev team I think that napoleon have a chances to be one of the most successful out there
I agree, their main analyst - Stephane Ifrah has experience with algorithms for more than 10 years! impressive
need for such bots will increase, all strive for automation
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:43:23 PM

Users of the platform will vote which bot is better, and we will do them better and better.
Investors need this project as air.
dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:00:56 PM

For sure they will be good to go with their already developed algos and as you state they will manage without AI. But I have been doing some research on possible adaption of neural networks on pattern recognition. This would easily fit in a low frequency trading strategy as well.
U realize how complicated is our thinking patterns? and how much calculations is needed to reach that? we dont have such powerful computers at this day to acomplish mimicing the human thinking paterns, still trading is math and not art form maybe they will be successful
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

U realize how complicated is our thinking patterns? and how much calculations is needed to reach that? we dont have such powerful computers at this day to acomplish mimicing the human thinking paterns, still trading is math and not art form maybe they will be successful

Would be nice if they do partnership with any other crypto that have similar AI functions and add that in background for analytics. I am sure many exist such as realto.

Heimer

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:44:54 PM

Would be nice if they do partnership with any other crypto that have similar AI functions and add that in background for analytics. I am sure many exist such as realto.
I'm sure that they will do this. We just need to give them some time for development and future marketing/partnerships  Grin
zahra4577

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

I am glad to see napoleon is getting lot of support from community and this is good for this great project

dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

I'm sure that they will do this. We just need to give them some time for development and future marketing/partnerships  Grin

That would be great - A.I trading conclave Cheesy they can create realy big thing this way if they just cooperate with each other Smiley but i dont know if they will agree to work with concurents

I am glad to see napoleon is getting lot of support from community and this is good for this great project
Community support is huge if not major thing for project to have success in crypto currency and related spheres Cheesy
wonderfullife

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:27:57 AM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:21:09 AM

I am pretty sure NapoleonX will stick out here, because it is not just a simple trading bot. But on the other side, I am pretty sure there will not be just one company on the market and from time to time there will be different new projects come and go. But as in nearly every business, competition is nothing bad.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.
Bots are the future for most things that involve money:D
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:07:21 AM

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

Users of the platform will vote which bot is better, and we will do them better and better.
Investors need this project as air.
I think there is no best bot/perfect bot with ultimate strategy , that will be our competition to choose the right bot with right strategy at the right time.
Not everyone will be the winner, so my opinion is if everyone starts using a same strategy (same bot/DAF), then that strategy isnt / wont be effective anymore.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: