Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:11:46 AM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.
Bots are the future for most things that involve money:D

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.

yes that is true. and also napoleonX will charge fees low from investors when they rent bot. i think NapoleonX project is more better then others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.
Yes, better quality than quantity.
But you can maximize your ability with some facilities like napoleonx, so you can understand more coin.
The good thing is napoleonx can work actively for 24 hours a day.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

There are more than one token for a problem. That's making it difficult to keep an eye on everything. NapoleonX could make it easy for everyone.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:18:16 AM

yes that is true. and also napoleonX will charge fees low from investors when they rent bot. i think NapoleonX project is more better then others.

It's cheaper, more professional and probably way better. What can an investor want more?

Don't forget that also it will be easier to use.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:19:50 AM

But you can maximize your ability with some facilities like napoleonx, so you can understand more coin.

I agree with the strategy of mainly focussing on a limited amount of coins. Too bad i cant follow that strategy myself... too much fomo of missing a possible 100x Cheesy Def have been burned by some ICO's ive invested in, but hopefully NapoleonX will make up for all the bad investment choices i have made Cheesy
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:26:56 AM

Dev team should provide the beta for testing before the real app comes out, only then we can see the full potential of NapoleanX. User interface is the most important part because lots of newbies will be trying to trade.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

bounty now is activity or not activity? I try join channel with telegrame is no access

Try it from mobile. It will be opened in the app directly.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:41:47 AM

I agree with the strategy of mainly focussing on a limited amount of coins. Too bad i cant follow that strategy myself... too much fomo of missing a possible 100x Cheesy Def have been burned by some ICO's ive invested in, but hopefully NapoleonX will make up for all the bad investment choices i have made Cheesy

I think this will be a good option for a Active portfolio management strategy. But if you are looking for a way not to miss out on major moves with some coins but still want to focus on quality you should have a look at the recent development of crypto indices as that might be a good option for a passive portfolio management approach.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:43:13 AM

Dev team should provide the beta for testing before the real app comes out, only then we can see the full potential of NapoleanX. User interface is the most important part because lots of newbies will be trying to trade.

they should do that. it would show proof of what they're working on and increase the value of the token and project at the same time.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:48:18 AM

they should do that. it would show proof of what they're working on and increase the value of the token and project at the same time.

They still dont have beta or alfa version? What they said about this?
It would be nice to see beta before crowdsale.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:14:58 AM

It would be reasonable to see something like alfa or beta before ico. Seems that recent legal development implies that if there is no practical way to use the token (e.g. alfa env.) it is to be considered a security (if it is able to trade). This is why some Projects are delaying ico/tge, creating interimn tokens (non tradeable), deploying early alfa etc.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:28:57 AM

It would be reasonable to see something like alfa or beta before ico. Seems that recent legal development implies that if there is no practical way to use the token (e.g. alfa env.) it is to be considered a security (if it is able to trade). This is why some Projects are delaying ico/tge, creating interimn tokens (non tradeable), deploying early alfa etc.

I guess it is a great step to halt the scam projects which exist only to loot money from the investors and deliver nothing.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

Im sure sooner or later you will be able to trade multiple coins with NapoleonX.  I agree with you that in this flood of coins is hard to keep up with everything, when you focus on few, you miss the opportunity in others. Even if you manage to find time for all, your lack of knowledge will result in mistakes.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

Im sure sooner or later you will be able to trade multiple coins with NapoleonX.  I agree with you that in this flood of coins is hard to keep up with everything, when you focus on few, you miss the opportunity in others. Even if you manage to find time for all, your lack of knowledge will result in mistakes.

Well at first NapoleonX won't trade many crypto currencies because of the low trading volume. It takes time before the cryptoworld is mature enough.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:11:38 AM

NapoleonX can just support the top 10 most performing token/coin to trade and gradually add other crypto as it advances, the devs should not just add coins but they need to review it before adding to avoid cluttering the system.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

Indeed!
I have lost money this way. Bots dont have emotions or stress Smiley, so they will make the best dissision. I'm really curious how everything will run, cant wait to see this platform in action and make us all rich Wink
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

I still stand behind the notion that an algorithm will not be able to outperform a human. Even with basic knowledge of how trading
works. I'm not saying they are not useful or able to generate profits. An algorithms usefulness reaches as far as the owner of the
trading accounts being AFK and/or his need for sleep. A human can't make trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An algorithm doesn't need a break.

I kinda get your feeling, but not a lot of humans are succesful traders.  Sure with crypto everybody can be a winner when BTC goes up so much, but with other commodities, it isn't so easy. I like trading bots, although i like a human to give the final yes/no when a trade is suggested.
The advantage with crypto is that the technology is still at the beginning if you jump in now you will really certain win.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:04:31 AM

I still stand behind the notion that an algorithm will not be able to outperform a human. Even with basic knowledge of how trading
works. I'm not saying they are not useful or able to generate profits. An algorithms usefulness reaches as far as the owner of the
trading accounts being AFK and/or his need for sleep. A human can't make trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An algorithm doesn't need a break.

I kinda get your feeling, but not a lot of humans are succesful traders.  Sure with crypto everybody can be a winner when BTC goes up so much, but with other commodities, it isn't so easy. I like trading bots, although i like a human to give the final yes/no when a trade is suggested.
The advantage with crypto is that the technology is still at the beginning if you jump in now you will really certain win.
I agree, the cryptocurrency is still gaining momentum. I think for the next 5 years the capitalization of cryptocurrency will grow exponentially!
The need for such bots as Napoleonx offers will only grow too!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:07:09 AM

I kinda get your feeling, but not a lot of humans are succesful traders.  Sure with crypto everybody can be a winner when BTC goes up so much, but with other commodities, it isn't so easy. I like trading bots, although i like a human to give the final yes/no when a trade is suggested.

Well that depends on the crypto you are jumping in to. Most of them i would not support because they lack talent in developement or any kind of originality. This seems to be one of the good ones
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

According to what I've read they already use the algos in the other company Napoleon. Can't seem to find it back though.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: