Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

Yes, the date is changing, but I would like to know the specific dates. A few of my friends are interested in the project, I need to tell them exactly when the sale will start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

Yes, the date is changing, but I would like to know the specific dates. A few of my friends are interested in the project, I need to tell them exactly when the sale will start.

Rather than speeling any date it's better to assess the constraints and analyze the time frame to resolve these issues, after that provide a specific date.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:15:09 AM

How much % profit per mounth (or day) can generate this trading bots?

That's the best question i have ever seen this week.

It is aproximetly %80 profit per day Cheesy

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.

Like asking a poker player how much can you win in the next hour Cheesy Variance is involved in trading, a bot will definitely make the correct long term +EV bets to make a profit. Way better then any human.
Get data samples, get profits Cheesy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.

Like asking a poker player how much can you win in the next hour Cheesy Variance is involved in trading, a bot will definitely make the correct long term +EV bets to make a profit. Way better then any human.
Get data samples, get profits Cheesy

Seriously, even calculated on a weekly or monthly basis is a too short-term thinking. It will be interesting about how many % the bots can beat the underlying markets they are trading on in a year.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:24:05 AM

Rather than speeling any date it's better to assess the constraints and analyze the time frame to resolve these issues, after that provide a specific date.
There is no exact date for now, they will launch the ICO on mid November 2017 and pre-sale will be open before the ICO (maybe early November).
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:47:06 AM

So in the beginning, when the bots are not perfect, losing is also possible right?

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

There is no exact date for now, they will launch the ICO on mid November 2017 and pre-sale will be open before the ICO (maybe early November).

Is this communicated from the team or the best guess available? I was under the assumption that they would need to finalise deal with partner and thereafter commit on a new timeline.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

Is this communicated from the team or the best guess available? I was under the assumption that they would need to finalise deal with partner and thereafter commit on a new timeline.
The information is from their website : https://www.napoleonx.ai/
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:23:22 AM

I think NapoleonX team is leaving no stone untouched, the decision to delay their ICO is a welcome development, there is no need of developing a platform if noone will use it and marketing is the key thing between a success ICO and non-successful ones

Maybe I missed something, the ICO was delayed ?

It is not a delay, it is a tactical retreat Wink

They partnered with Chaineum, a blockchain startup incubator, investor and ICO manager to lead NaPoleonX's fundraising. Check out their portfolio: http://www.chaineum.com/#ico-portfolio

This does mean the planned timeline has to be adjusted, including a different date for the ICO.

Thank you for this, I think that Chaineum will have a positive impact on the ICO.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

So in the beginning, when the bots are not perfect, losing is also possible right?

Losing is always possible. Same goes for day trade by humans. You have to see it in a long term relation. If you lose some money on one or two days but win much more on other days, you cancle the losses and will go out with much more money then before. Same goes for day trader. Some are trading in different cryptos for example, take some losses in one or two, but make money with some others, so that they go out with more then they had before.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Departure

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:42:12 AM

"a few weeks" is quite an abstract concept. If sales begin in early November, then this is normal. Transfer dates of sales unnerving investors. Remember, for example, Starbase
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:03:48 AM

"a few weeks" is quite an abstract concept. If sales begin in early November, then this is normal. Transfer dates of sales unnerving investors. Remember, for example, Starbase

I think that waiting that the bitcoin fork happen is quite good. If it goes like at the beginning of August, the market should make great moves.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

Losing is always possible. Same goes for day trade by humans. You have to see it in a long term relation. If you lose some money on one or two days but win much more on other days, you cancle the losses and will go out with much more money then before. Same goes for day trader. Some are trading in different cryptos for example, take some losses in one or two, but make money with some others, so that they go out with more then they had before.

Exactly, there is not a bot or human can always make the right trade. There will be a loss too.

The important thing is, make the losses minimum. I am hoping to napoleonx to do so. My bet on their bots to gain more money than losing.

If you are hoping to win every time, you are not in the right place.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

Exactly, there is not a bot or human can always make the right trade. There will be a loss too.

The important thing is, make the losses minimum. I am hoping to napoleonx to do so. My bet on their bots to gain more money than losing.

If you are hoping to win every time, you are not in the right place.

If I got it right, NapoleonX would curate its strategies from operations on the Napoleon Crypto platform. So those users in the platform will first need to configue the bot allright, and best configurations are used as DAFs in NapoleonX, isn't it?

Departure

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

I think that waiting that the bitcoin fork happen is quite good. If it goes like at the beginning of August, the market should make great moves.

Yes, I agree, to launch sales before the technical change in the network of the largest crypto currency, this is not a good idea. The price can change dramatically. A bitcoin price can lead to the ETH price.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:41:26 AM

Maybe it's already been posted, but check out this new video of the team explaining why bots are superior at trading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY5xw36R9r0&feature=youtu.be
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

i am sorry for the question because im sure this was already written anywhere. are the bot able to trade every currency?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:45:28 AM

i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...
Mystic90

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:03:59 AM

i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:10:06 AM

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
80% in one month?!? I know that in crypto world everything is possible but that's just absurd. Even 20% raise in first month is very good result (with acceptable risk)  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: