Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

How much % profit per mounth (or day) can generate this trading bots?

That's the best question i have ever seen this week.

It is aproximetly %80 profit per day Cheesy

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.
i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
On the bank, you are lucky if you get 0.5% a year.  Wink 5 % a month would be also insane in terms of other investments.

So true! Tell s.o. 'outside' you make 5% per month with your investment they would call it a scam  Grin Here, although it's still high compared with other investments, I think it's a quite reasonable return.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.
i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
On the bank, you are lucky if you get 0.5% a year.  Wink 5 % a month would be also insane in terms of other investments.

Return must be weighed against Risk. There is no way in fiat world to have a monthly average return of 5% consistent over a year (or half a year) without high risk speculations. For me I expect 7-8x better return on my crypto investments in relation to fiat (but I also consider this a high risk venture)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

Sometimes we are too greedy, even 5 % per month would be a lot but i guess cryptoworld is now a gold mine and that kind of percentages became reality lately especially if you will be using NapoleonX

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:27:40 PM

Well, am confused now, why should i buy and hold the coins then? Also why the heck have we been praising and shilling the bot that we won't ever get to use or see in action/

I understand it this way, correct me if I am wrong: Each DAF created requires a new ICO to issue DAF tokens and raise money that the bots can use to trade with. As an NPX token holder you'll get 85% of the 25% performance fees of the bots. You will be payed in the DAF tokens the bot traded on.

I agree that it is confusing, because some of the definitions are abstract and counter-intuitive. Statements about NPX, DAF tokens and botons are fragmented over several sections in the whitepaper.

This is an example from the whitepaper:

To use the trading bots provided by the Strategy Provider, a DAF has to pay some botons. (page 16)

How does a DAF pay botons?

Botons shall be paid by each DAF on a monthly basis, by the issuance of new DAF tokens, matching the value of the botons consumed on the previous month. (page 6)

That is such a tricky sentence. It does my head in. Because I thought paying botons and consuming botons are the same thing, but here they are separate events.

Each month 25% of the profit is consumed or 'paid out' in DAF tokens, 85% to the voters and 15% to the developer. That is the prerequisite to trade again the next month.

Here is a concrete example:

Botons’ consumption is set at 25% of Performance.

As an example, if, at the beginning of a month, a DAF has a Net Asset Value of 100’000 ETH, and if there are 100’000 DAF tokens, then the NAV of the DAF token amounts to 1 ETH. If the Performance is 10% at the end of such month, then the gross performance (execution costs excluded) is of 10’000 ETH, of which 2’500 ETH represents the botons’ consumption (25% of 10’000 ETH). As a consequence, at the end of the month, the Net Asset Value of a DAF token equals 1 x (1 + 10% x (1-25%)) = 1.075 ETH. Then, 2’325.5814 DAF tokens (2’500/1.075) shall be issued among which 1’976.74419 (85% x 2’325.5814) shall be allocated to the NPX token holders having participated to the voting sessions involving the eligibility of the trading bots used by the DAF.
(page 17)

Also, no botons are consumed when suffering loss:

If a given strategy or blend of strategies experienced a negative monthly return followed by a positive monthly return, no botons may be collected before the highest past net performance is reached.

Let me work that out:

Start of January. DAF ICO = DAF NAV = 100’000 ETH.
End of January, Performance 10%. Botons consumed = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.

Start of February. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in January = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.
End of February, Performance -2%. Botons consumed = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Start of March. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in February = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Something like that is also illustrated in a table on page 18.

Took me a while to grasp this and I am still not sure. Am I thinking in the right direction?
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:28:35 PM

Sometimes we are too greedy, even 5 % per month would be a lot but i guess cryptoworld is now a gold mine and that kind of percentages became reality lately especially if you will be using NapoleonX

It depends on the trader. Newbie traders just trade for day to day profit. They want profit in short terms and they are the one who got into traps and lose most of the time.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

80% in one month?!? I know that in crypto world everything is possible but that's just absurd. Even 20% raise in first month is very good result (with acceptable risk)  Cool

I will be even very happy if my bankroll will increase 4-5% each month, I don't want to be greedy, better it will grow with stability.
you are right, agree is better(in my opinion)a small but constant earning in long time rather than a risky big gain(maybe) in short time...i think bot will be programmable to low risks/losses...
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

80% in one month?!? I know that in crypto world everything is possible but that's just absurd. Even 20% raise in first month is very good result (with acceptable risk)  Cool

I will be even very happy if my bankroll will increase 4-5% each month, I don't want to be greedy, better it will grow with stability.
you are right, agree is better(in my opinion)a small but constant earning in long time rather than a risky big gain(maybe) in short time...i think bot will be programmable to low risks/losses...
Risk management is key to success and big gains without spectacular loses. If there is very clear movement on some asset you could go all in. If not it's better to play safe
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:15:56 PM

Haha, i would have hoped Forbes did a article on NapoleonX after the pre-sale so i could get a bit of a benefit over the big investors. But an article like this will help get that minimum cap, with the crypto market still a bit unstable.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:23:41 PM

This is just amazing news and even better for marketing since reader base is huge. I guess partnership Chaineum is already paying off and th decision for postponing ICO was a good one.

Yep, I was really surprised when I saw today NapoleonX in Forbes article. This will help to spread the word about this project and possibly bring new investors  Cool

Good sign for napoleonx. It could give a plus value to this project. It bring more secure sense when a big and popular magazine like forbes mentioned a good project like napoleonx.

Well, it's becoming more and more interesting. Happy to be here since the beginning of the ANN, it's quite sure that I will invest now.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:00:24 PM

in crypto asset management this project is seems to be best. I like so far what i see in white paper and looking forward to join this

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

NPX voters and Strategy Managers get paid in DAF tokens once a month. But what happens with the equivalent amount of ETH and the underlying assets (eg. Future contracts) in the meantime?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:04:21 PM

This is just amazing news and even better for marketing since reader base is huge. I guess partnership Chaineum is already paying off and th decision for postponing ICO was a good one.

Yep, I was really surprised when I saw today NapoleonX in Forbes article. This will help to spread the word about this project and possibly bring new investors  Cool

Good sign for napoleonx. It could give a plus value to this project. It bring more secure sense when a big and popular magazine like forbes mentioned a good project like napoleonx.

Well, it's becoming more and more interesting. Happy to be here since the beginning of the ANN, it's quite sure that I will invest now.

Same here. But I am curios on what their partnership with chaineum will bring to the table. I assume a few Changes will be introduced in the forthcoming week. It would be nice if the dev could comment on this i.e. if any major Changes to the tokensale terms and/or other parts of interests for Investors.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

Haha Cheesy
I'm smiling because this is just soooo great!

I'm sure this project will be huge when the ICO will go live.
A lot of new investors will join crypto's because of this project. Huge stock investors will come to crypto to invest in this project!

This will be great for NapoleonX and ETH.
I'm convienced that the price of ETH will raise because of this project.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

Haha Cheesy
I'm smiling because this is just soooo great!

I'm sure this project will be huge when the ICO will go live.
A lot of new investors will join crypto's because of this project. Huge stock investors will come to crypto to invest in this project!

This will be great for NapoleonX and ETH.
I'm convinced that the price of ETH will raise because of this project.

I didn't know about forbes, so if that is the case, then NaPoleonX is a very good long-term investment, and thanks to the delay, now we have more time for people to realize how good this is and bring their investments as well Cheesy.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:28:40 PM

I also think that NapoleonX is the best project in crypto asset management. The Daf system is really disruptive and the team will offer us a well developed platform. The algorithm for each Daf will be very powerfull, I think that the benefit from NapoleonX will be incredible.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:31:54 PM

I also think that NapoleonX is the best project in crypto asset management. The Daf system is really disruptive and the team will offer us a well developed platform. The algorithm for each Daf will be very powerfull, I think that the benefit from NapoleonX will be incredible.

They do have a very innovative system, but there is definitely competition from a lot of similar projects. Only time will tell who does best, but being mentioned in Forbes is already a sign that this is a very serious project.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:54:58 PM

They do have a very innovative system, but there is definitely competition from a lot of similar projects. Only time will tell who does best, but being mentioned in Forbes is already a sign that this is a very serious project.
Forbes isn't an indicator, he publishes many ICO projects. There is no competition in the market for crypto currency in this sector.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

Dang, getting a mention on forbes has to help your cause and bring in a lot of new eyes to your ICO.

yes, the forbes article will obviously boost this project as well as its reputation will rise along it Smiley getting more huge investors on board.

cant wait to buy some tokens Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

already 100 pages in the thread - NaPoleonX community is growing everyday!
i think bitcointalk is better way here. this is the best way to understand about the project. i can say most of the investors like that.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:24:46 PM

It's too early to say if it's the best, time will show us, but the project is really needed for the market and its advantage is that it supports both physical currencies and digital.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: