Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitten Mining - K1: 0.3 BTC K16: 0.75 BTC K64: 3 BTC Assembly Services  (Read 19119 times)
sensei (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:29:47 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 01:02:23 PM by sensei

Full Avalon ASIC - based miner build and assembly services provided by Mitten Mining

If you are going to purchase or have purchased an Avalon ASIC based mining board and are unsure of your ability to place and solder/reflow your board(s), we can do them for you.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on our fully assembled board, we can do that also.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on your fully assembled board, we can do that as well.

Note: All of these services are a Bring-Your-Own-Chip service. As of yet, I do not have any Avalon ASICs available for purchase.

We will be able to build both the Klondike 1 (aka Nano), a 282-350 MH/s USB miner as shown below. This design has been tested and the production board has been released. All parts are in hand or in shipment.

Image by bkkcoins

We will also be set up to build the Klondike 16, a 4.5 - 7.2 GH/s miner as shown below. This design has been tested and the production board has been released. All parts are in hand or in shipment.

Image by bkkcoins

Tentative Pricing (We don't expect this change)

Assembly (You provide ALL parts, including Avalon chips)
K1 Nano: 0.1 BTC
K16: 0.25 BTC
K64: 0.5 BTC

Assembly (You provide ONLY the Avalon chips)
K1 Nano: 0.3 BTC
K16: 0.75 BTC
K64: 3 BTC

Additional services

Placing ASICs on customer provided boards (You provide the Avalon chips)
0.01 BTC per chip 0.09 BTC setup fee

Replacing ASICs on customer provided boards (You provide the Avalon chips)
0.02 BTC per chip  + 0.13 BTC setup fee

Your surplus ASICs can be used in-trade for services rendered.

bkkcoins, the designer behind the Klondike project, will also have kits available for purchase. While we will have parts available to populate the circuit boards (except for the Avalon ASICs), please feel free to support bkkcoins and his effort by purchasing his kits; we can build them up for you.

If you you have a broken Avalon based mining board, we can remove and replace the Avalon ASICs for you.

We are USA based, in Michigan, thus the mitten reference. Turn around should be within 2 days, holidays and weekends permitting. We are not in this to make a killing, just provide a much needed service at a reasonable price. I am an electrical engineer with many years experience in prototyping and testing automotive electronics. In recent years I have spent many months in China supporting PCB production and testing in automotive applications.

Since we really could be called a fabrication facility, any board can be assembled for any of the DIY mining project. Please feel free to contact us regarding other projects.

* Prices do not include shipping
* Prices do not include power supply unless otherwise noted

Payment

Send Payment to: 12eKSYou6VwBMGFn2vWYXB6eeyN7FwbmKq

Send email to orders at mittenmining dot com
and include the following:

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Email address:
Phone Number:
Preferred shipping:
Service requested and amount of each:
(ex. 10xK64, 10xK16, 20xK1)
Amount paid:
Wallet address:
Transaction ID:
Number of chips to be sent:
Extra chips to be used as payment:
Will you be providing parts as well as chips?:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 10:51:29 PM

I added you on dev and assembler list in my sig... by the way... do you need sample chips or isnt that needed because you use bkkcoins design?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:14:52 PM

You forgot steamboat.

I added you on dev and assembler list in my sig... by the way... do you need sample chips or isnt that needed because you use bkkcoins design?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
turtle83

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 11:17:01 PM

Suggestion : Also offer fabrication in exchange for Avalon chips... say u 1 K16 in exchange for 20 (or whatever ASICs).
That way you would have spare ASICs to sell full products.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 11:57:17 PM

You forgot steamboat.

Does steamboat offer assembly only too? I thought he does the assembly only for his groupbuyers...

sensei (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:02:09 AM

Suggestion : Also offer fabrication in exchange for Avalon chips... say u 1 K16 in exchange for 20 (or whatever ASICs).
That way you would have spare ASICs to sell full products.

That is a great idea. I will add it.

Thanks,
Mike
sensei (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:05:26 AM

Thanks,

I should be getting some from the group buy (personal use) I participated in. I should get with the the buyer and make sure I'm on the list for samples as I will need to build boards to validate my production process.
steamboat

Activity: 648

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:46:34 AM

You forgot steamboat.

Does steamboat offer assembly only too? I thought he does the assembly only for his groupbuyers...

Yes. I am offering assembly for those that purchased through other group buys, in addition to fully assembled miners and chip only purchases.

Apologies for the thread jack sensei.

ASIC miners available for purchase

Those who serve best, profit most.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:06:18 AM

NICE.... following. I will give a heads up to my buddy Joe... he is looking for someone more to the East.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 11:57:43 AM

Thanks,

I should be getting some from the group buy (personal use) I participated in. I should get with the the buyer and make sure I'm on the list for samples as I will need to build boards to validate my production process.

You mean you will get sample chips from zefirs groupbuy?

nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:44:25 PM

Eastern or Western Michigan?
sensei (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:24:19 PM

Thanks,

No, from t13hydra's group buy, as they were only 0.081 BTC each.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:24:50 PM

Eastern or Western Michigan?

Eastern Michigan, Detroit.
Reckman

Activity: 711

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:57:00 PM

where are your boards coming from
sensei (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:05:03 PM

where are your boards coming from

I will buy them from bkkcoins. Much cheaper than I can get them here, and we need bkkcoins to get some $$ for his work.

I should have them long before we get chips. I can run a few through the process and test one with a chip if I can get my hands on one.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:07:47 PM

Thanks,

Apparently my group buy is not going to send me any.  Cry
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:51:44 PM

Fantastic!  Good to know there is another US option if the PNW operation by ryepdx doesn't work out.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 08:28:12 PM

Thanks,

Apparently my group buy is not going to send me any.  Cry

Since you are in the dev- and assembler list i will put you into the list of potential receivers of sample chips. If you want then send me your address and the maximum needed amount of samples.

mr2dave

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:56:35 PM

I'm in for 3 K64s. Ordered 200 chips from SebastianJu. I'll see if he can ship the chips directly to you when the time comes.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:00:07 AM

I'm in for several K64 when you get Avalon chips in stock for ordering the entire board with chips assembled (complete miner).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: