Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MONEYPOT X (MPX) -- Fuel the Moneypot Network | Built Products🌟  (Read 10811 times)
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:23:49 PM

good project i think can big succes
why not use ETH token smart contract, ussualy all people prefere use ETH token smartcontract
and easy added to exchanger, waves token can dificult added to exchanger after ico end

wait open bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:33:02 PM

good project i think can big succes
why not use ETH token smart contract, ussualy all people prefere use ETH token smartcontract
and easy added to exchanger, waves token can dificult added to exchanger after ico end

wait open bounty

We liked the Waves community and the ease of having a decentralized exchange immediately after ICO distribution.

At this current point, we are more comfortable working with Waves nodes than with smart contracts.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

JPR, This is the MPX thread.  The previous promises still hold true and is being done from the Moneypot side.  The success of the ICO will help bring exposure to Moneypot to allow them to fulfill those promises quicker.  I don't believe this has any place in this thread.

If you have any questions about MPX, please do not hesitate to ask.

Dogedigital it looks you really think you can fool all but I promise you that you will not.

why didnt you answer to @MartinL and @Awaythrow?
why didnt you tell them that they are telling FUD? or that this is the MPX thread?

you think you are clever and always locking threads to kill any accusations!

all the time I was the lonely Investor who asked you to start to be transparent and compensate the Investors as you promised it long long ago!
finally some more are coming out because they didnt get even one satoshi and they see according to your ICO that you give new empty promises

start to full fill your promises to old Investors and this could help to gain new trust.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

Very nice project, how about Signature Campaign ?  Wink

Signature campaign threads will be open within the next 2 hours.  Unfortunately it is not eligible for Junior members or below.

I'll check back later, there was only 1 of those right now, maybe you are updating them.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:53:46 PM

JPR, This is the MPX thread.  The previous promises still hold true and is being done from the Moneypot side.  The success of the ICO will help bring exposure to Moneypot to allow them to fulfill those promises quicker.  I don't believe this has any place in this thread.

Dogedigital it looks you really think you can fool all but I promise you that you will not.

why didnt you tell them that they are telling FUD? or that this is the MPX thread?

all the time I was the lonely Investor who asked you to start to be transparent and compensate the Investors as you promised it long long ago!
finally some more are coming out because they didnt get even one satoshi and they see according to your ICO that you give new empty promises

start to full fill your promises to old Investors and this could help to gain new trust.

JPR, That's exactly what we're doing.  We have been planning for a long time and have stated that this was the plan the whole time.  It is now here.

MPX and Moneypot will work together.  All promises will hold true.  Just need to sit back and let it happen Smiley

hmm sit back for another year or two? you really think people are stupid! my advise for you is " Never underestimate anyone"

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

Bitcoin/MPX Signature thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.0 )

MPX Signature thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171680 )

Updating links in OP
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Impressive stuff you guys have here!  Shocked

Best of luck!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:33:05 PM

I confirm that I will be one of the escrow agents for this project. Excited!
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:41:18 AM

then each every time dividends gonna be distributed to the holders of tokens having them in the DEX of WAVES ?? or we can hold it in our moneypot wallets too??? or how gonna works the distribution???

There will be donations contributed weekly to all MPX holders from Moneypot.

For those holding MPX on Waves, you will receive an airdrop of a custom token (ie: Sep24drop) via our custom python script based on snapshot of the MPX blockchain. 

You can then trade the token on the Waves decentralized exchange to redeem from a setup bitcoin wall. 

For those holding MPX on Moneypot, you will receive a transfer of bitcoin directly to your Moneypot account.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:00:23 AM

then each every time dividends gonna be distributed to the holders of tokens having them in the DEX of WAVES ?? or we can hold it in our moneypot wallets too??? or how gonna works the distribution???

There will be donations contributed weekly to all MPX holders from Moneypot.

For those holding MPX on Waves, you will receive an airdrop of a custom token (ie: Sep24drop) via our custom python script based on snapshot of the MPX blockchain. 

You can then trade the token on the Waves decentralized exchange to redeem from a setup bitcoin wall. 

For those holding MPX on Moneypot, you will receive a transfer of bitcoin directly to your Moneypot account.
thanks for this clear explanation dev looking forward for the best result of this project as we knew that there's a lots of competitors around but
for sure experience will be the difference and the advantage more updates will bring more supporters too. best of luck to this project.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:22:03 AM

How can buy this token?
Thanks.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

Looking forward for the Bounty to be opened (Arabic Translation)

Good luck Smiley
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:08:36 AM

I like the basics of this project and hope it'll be a success. Will contribute to it myself as I'm part of the signature campaign.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

Sure, i'll invest in gambling, all seems to be in order.
staxxd

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

'Bout It.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:52:23 PM

JPR, That's exactly what we're doing.  We have been planning for a long time and have stated that this was the plan the whole time.  It is now here.

MPX and Moneypot will work together.  All promises will hold true.  Just need to sit back and let it happen Smiley

hmm sit back for another year or two? you really think people are stupid! my advise for you is " Never underestimate anyone"

"you think you are clever and always locking threads to kill any accusations!" - They locked one thread because it was the end of V1 and they said why they locked it and you were the only one who ever made any accusations. Stop saying stuff like it's factual when everyone knows you're full of it.
"my advise for you is " Never underestimate anyone" - My advice for MoneyPot, Delete any and all comments made by JPR now and in the future be it on this thread or any other. Everyone knows he's still butt-hurt that his app failed and will do anything to make you look bad because he blames you even if there's nothing true about what he says.  No need to explain yourself to a madman over and over and over again, he will clearly hold onto his grudge until the end of time and there's no sense in allowing him to say untrue things here or anywhere else if you can help it.

Also, this ICO thing seems pretty cool. Nice work guys!

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:17:55 PM

Moneypot in my opinion is a very well established and proven profitable project that over time should be able to produce real revenue for its investors. If Edgeless and Bitdice, in my opinion less established and less intelligent projects can be successful Moneypot could be a very solid ICO.

FOR RENT.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:40:54 PM

"you think you are clever and always locking threads to kill any accusations!" - They locked one thread because it was the end of V1 and they said why they locked it and you were the only one who ever made any accusations. Stop saying stuff like it's factual when everyone knows you're full of it.
"my advise for you is " Never underestimate anyone" - My advice for MoneyPot, Delete any and all comments made by JPR now and in the future be it on this thread or any other. Everyone knows he's still butt-hurt that his app failed and will do anything to make you look bad because he blames you even if there's nothing true about what he says.  No need to explain yourself to a madman over and over and over again, he will clearly hold onto his grudge until the end of time and there's no sense in allowing him to say untrue things here or anywhere else if you can help it.

Also, this ICO thing seems pretty cool. Nice work guys!

sorry to say that little lady but you are getting more and more aggressive and impolite. I advise you to take your medication each day. I will stay still polite for now.

it looks that you didnt read the other users postings in this thread as those postings and accusations are same bu tin much better english and they are/were real Investors like me. are those Investors also talking lies and bullshit? if yes so please tell them like you told me or just apologize. it is never to late to apologize

for example

link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg21746786#msg21746786
RHavar
Hm? I don't mean to sounds like an ass, but I don't understand this. Didn't you guys have like have 500+ bitcoin or something? At current prices that's like $300k USD worth of BCC.  I don't understand how you could possibly justify not collecting so much free money, especially when you're still holding all that unpaid debt to investors. I might be a bit off base here, but the only logical reason I can think of is that it might exacerbate solvency issues?

MartinL
When you acquired MoneyPot nearly two years ago, investors were in profit. Now investors are at a loss while MoneyPot itself continues to profit at their expense. In no small part this is because at some point you decided to expose investors to a dangerous amount of risk despite being warned of the consequences multiple times. Understandably, there is some mistrust towards you.

Distributing the BCH that rightfully belongs to investors–you say as much yourself–would go a long way towards regaining some of the goodwill you've lost. Multi-currency support is already one of your main features and Bitcoin Cash's API is virtually identical to Bitcoin's, making it fairly trivial for you to make that money available.

So I don't understand why you would take this position and leave what is essentially free money for your investors on the table. The only rational explanation that comes to mind is that MoneyPot is insolvent and does not hold enough BTC and BCH to meet its liabilities towards investors.

As a former MoneyPot investor myself, I'd love for you to prove me wrong by demonstrating your solvency–like MoneyPot regularly used to before you stopped doing it.

At the very least you should publish a list of MoneyPot's addresses at the time of the fork so that we may verify that the majority of BCH has in fact not been claimed as you say. You would not need to provide your current addresses, so there should not be any serious privacy concerns, but providing this proof to a universally trusted third party like dooglus would also be acceptable.

MartinL

Also, could you please clarify how the advertised net profit of 500 BTC was determined? According to the information here, that must include the 449 BTC in commission that app owners have received. I assume app owners would continue to receive their commission in the future, so it's not really reasonable to consider that part of MoneyPot's profit. The actual net profit of MoneyPot and its investors that is relevant to ICO investors is a little under 70 BTC instead.

another one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg21757981#msg21757981
@AwayThrow ( his answer is in bold letters)
Keeth, your behavior here is disgusting and I believe a crime under Canadian security laws. I have made a formal complaint to the Ontario Security Commission.

I am one of your previous investors, and besides losing considerable money to what was either theft or at best criminal negligence. Furthermore last year you promised me compensation, a promise you have done absolutely nothing towards. Not a single satoshi. Raising money from new investors to pay back old ones is almost the definition of a ponzi.

Had the investors under the last setup performed above equity, it would be otherwise confusing to lead them to believe that they'd earn the same rate.  Likewise when it is under equity. 
If you lost money then your financial statements must reflect the fact. As you know, what you "should have" made is known as "expected value". What you actually made is known as revenue.

And revenue is very different from "net-profit". I would hope you already know what net-profit is, but let me help make sure we are on the same page: net-profit is how much money you've made after all expenses are consider.

I am sure you and your team have not been working the last 2 years for free with no expenses. So I'll ask you plainly, please answer: Over the last 2 years, what is Money Pot's actual net profit?

Quote from: Dogedigital on September 12, 2017, 07:52:41 AM
We had closed the thread to focus on this next phase, the ICO.  We made our policies and statements known, as we did here in all the information provided.
but as you did in well in your last post you avoided the central question about solvency. I will repeat MartinL's statement as it reflects my own position rather well:

As a former MoneyPot investor myself, I'd love for you to prove me wrong by demonstrating your solvency–like MoneyPot regularly used to before you stopped doing it.

and again @AwayThrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg21762591#msg21762591

Quote from: Dogedigital on September 12, 2017, 01:32:43 PM
All Moneypot and MPX funds are separate.  MPX does not equal Moneypot.  It will receive donations from the revenue generated.  It has nothing to do with net profit.  It is not a ponzi.  We have stated over and over that the plan from MP side was to payback from other sources of operations to credit those in the past.  It will start to happen.

I hope potential future investors see the level of transparency you are providing to your current investors who you have outstanding obligations to. Your advertised "500 bitcoin net profit" is in reality a hypothetical revenue potential and refuse to even give the simple question: what is Money Pots actual net profit?.

In your update you reset the investor profit conveniently hiding the huge amount of money investors lost. And of course you have no problems advertising how much wagers and users you have.

But worst of all you refuse repeated calls to demonstrate solvency like in the exact same manner you previously did. People would even be happy with you proving your assets to a neutral 3rd party like Dooglus who could also substantiate your claim you never claimed the BCC which it justification for withholding it from investors.

But I particularly love your will receive donations from revenue generated legal hack. I'm assuming you came up with it yourself. I showed my wife who works in a legal firm and she spat out her coffee laughing. She pointed out that not only is it's transparently obvious what it it really is, it demonstrates willful non-compliance.

Perhaps you should allocate some of that money for upcoming legal expenses.

This will be my last post on the matter. I have already written off my loses investmenting into Money Pot and fulfilled my duty in warning future investors and the securities commission.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

How can buy this token?
Thanks.

Registration will open up later today with the First day of purchasing tokens opening September 17 on the ico.moneypot.com site.

The site process is pretty straight forward, but we will be providing details in graphics form on how to complete it. 
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

Moneypot in my opinion is a very well established and proven profitable project that over time should be able to produce real revenue for its investors. If Edgeless and Bitdice, in my opinion less established and less intelligent projects can be successful Moneypot could be a very solid ICO.

We respect both sites.  I believe they were both successful with their ICO's.  BitDice has raised over $10,400,000 thus far and I believe Edgeless tokens are now ~20x their starting ICO price.  So it is very complimenting that you say that.

I like the basics of this project and hope it'll be a success. Will contribute to it myself as I'm part of the signature campaign.

Thank you.

Sure, i'll invest in gambling, all seems to be in order.

Thank you.
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:02:56 PM

I confirm that I will be one of the escrow agents for this project. Excited!

Thank you for confirming escrow Monbux.  I know many have expressed great interest knowing that the funds will be secured by trusted and prominent members of bitcointalk like yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: