Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MONEYPOT X (MPX) -- Fuel the Moneypot Network | Built Products🌟  (Read 10811 times)
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

This is the MPX thread.  Everyone is well aware of your personal grudge against Moneypot.  You do not need to keep posting the same things over and over again.   

Moneypot had spoken to their house bankroll contributors and an overwhelming number preferred a higher kelly multiplier as it has seen great success on other similar sites.

The MPX tokens that are allocated to the house bankroll here will be set at  1x Kelly for the most optimal and efficient handling of wagers.

I am an active gambling girl and i have been using moneypot for years. I am really keen to know about your new token MPX and it will surely has a high impact on the gambling.  Looking forward to get good lots on token on the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

you should stay out of this discussion because if you would have been an Investor and not get paid the promised compensation you would join me like others here did.

Didn't you just say it was a democracy and people should speak their mind?
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:25:28 PM

For those asking about the Twitter/Facebook campaign and the Affiliate program,

It will be released later today.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:58:26 PM

you should stay out of this discussion because if you would have been an Investor and not get paid the promised compensation you would join me like others here did.

Didn't you just say it was a democracy and people should speak their mind?

yes I agree with you Smiley so I apologize jpcfan Smiley

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:04:03 PM

Guys , you have issue with website.

Also when checking exchange thats what i got:

MAybe you are aware but thats buggy in my eyes.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

Don't understand the purpose of this coin, no airdrop or bounty. Come on, give me something exciting.

What are the main reasons for me to buy this coin?
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

*snip*

It's an old version and still has a lot to be connected.  We will be working on showing the progress over the next month so you can see a much more connected and working product of the exchange. 

We wanted to make sure that we showed that there was an actual product other than just showing vaporware images. 
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

Don't understand the purpose of this coin, no airdrop or bounty. Come on, give me something exciting.

There have been several ICO's just featuring one facet of the Moneypot network that have experienced wild success.

MPX is partnering with a versatile web-wallet and gaming platform, bitcoin/altcoin exchange, major p2p game, and p2p wagering portal.

You can find more information in both the MPX whitepaper and Moneypot whitepaper that should pique your interest Smiley
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

*snip*

It's an old version and still has a lot to be connected.  We will be working on showing the progress over the next month so you can see a much more connected and working product of the exchange. 

We wanted to make sure that we showed that there was an actual product other than just showing vaporware images. 

I know who you are and trust is there. I thought i will just let u know whats visible when visiting site. Maybe put "DEMO" like watermark or maybe when opening page add small info in modal window thats this is just under development.

Just first impression might stay in poeople minds. Thats what i thought when first time saw that.

Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:45:46 PM

*snip*

I know who you are and trust is there. I thought i will just let u know whats visible when visiting site. Maybe put "DEMO" like watermark or maybe when opening page add small info in modal window thats this is just under development.

Just first impression might stay in poeople minds. Thats what i thought when first time saw that.

Good idea. Thanks.  I'll probably set that up for both BitcoinHero and BitcoinMarkets. 
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

do you know when it will be possible again to use the bot for bit-exo and dice.seuntjie?

No Idea. The issue with bit-exo seems to be a cloudflare issue that could resolve itself. I will have to look into it when I get the time (Which won't be this weekend). I'm not sure when I will have time to update dice.seuntjie.com to v2 of the API.

this is from another topic.

so minimum another week need to wait...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:23:54 PM

it certainly seems that people are picking up interest and confidence in moneypot everything seems to indicate that it can be a huge step against the competition, so for now we can just wait and join to the ICO and enjoy the trip ....

good luck!!!!!

lclclc223

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:12:54 AM

There have been several ICO's just featuring one facet of the Moneypot network that have experienced wild success.

MPX is partnering with a versatile web-wallet and gaming platform, bitcoin/altcoin exchange, major p2p game, and p2p wagering portal.

You can find more information in both the MPX whitepaper and Moneypot whitepaper that should pique your interest Smiley

I know this thread is for MPX, but can I ask what the other ICO's are. I'm interested in looking into them and seeing if they are still viable investments.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

I know this thread is for MPX, but can I ask what the other ICO's are. I'm interested in looking into them and seeing if they are still viable investments.

What do you mean other ICO ? As far as i know there is only one ICO and that is for MPX which moneypot launched. I am not much found of ICO as most of them just take money and go away, but i am here waiting for MPX as Moneypot is a trusted site and this is an opportunity for all of us to get MPX and earn profit when it lands on exchanges.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:54:50 PM

What do you mean other ICO ? As far as i know there is only one ICO and that is for MPX which moneypot launched. I am not much found of ICO as most of them just take money and go away, but i am here waiting for MPX as Moneypot is a trusted site and this is an opportunity for all of us to get MPX and earn profit when it lands on exchanges.

For this sentence was waiting.
We all know where moneypot is in this crypto jungle.
I am awaiting to get some sweet sweet MPX and share the hell of the profits.

Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:50:03 PM

To reiterate the original post:

We will NEVER ask for any payments in PRIVATE.  If you have been sent a message asking to do so, it is NOT us and is most like a SCAM.

Please only send to the official addresses that will be posted and signed by the official escrows of Monbux, Minerjones, and Mitchell.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:39:19 PM

it certainly seems that people are picking up interest and confidence in moneypot everything seems to indicate that it can be a huge step against the competition, so for now we can just wait and join to the ICO and enjoy the trip ....

good luck!!!!!

Thanks gerasrocha Smiley Glad your onboard!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:03:30 PM

good luck!!!!!

so you are a part of the team, which part is it?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

good luck!!!!!

the part that doesn't whine after every post in here

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

good luck!!!!!

the part that doesn't whine after every post in here

thx again for your valuable posting Smiley actually all your postings are very valuable Smiley

do you know him? maybe under Blacksheep also a Moderator at Bit-Exo or under MattN or Rango

maybe you have also a part here?

awaiting your next valuable posting

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: