Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MONEYPOT X (MPX) -- Fuel the Moneypot Network | Built Products🌟  (Read 10811 times)
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

Official Announcement:

All 5 coins ( Bitcoin, Eth, Eth Classic, Byteball, and Waves ) are now up to be accepted. 

We have already stated that each coin should have the same amount of time, so we have have extended the ICO to start now by the original terms and will now end Oct 7th. There will be no further extensions. 

In the event that the ICO does not near or pass 200 Bitcoin total value, the ICO will be refunded and we will make amends to those for investing their time and effort.  All those already registered, we will find a way to further compensate you for your patience as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:36:18 PM

Official Announcement:

All 5 coins ( Bitcoin, Eth, Eth Classic, Byteball, and Waves ) are now up to be accepted.  

We have already stated that each coin should have the same amount of time, so we have have extended the ICO to start now by the original terms and will now end Oct 7th. There will be no further extensions.  

In the event that the ICO does not near or pass 200 Bitcoin total value, the ICO will be refunded and we will make amends to those for investing their time and effort.  All those already registered, we will find a way to further compensate you for your patience as well.

can you tell us why should we trust you and your team on this ICO? you can't even manage to implement R2B2 as you are saying MONTHS ago and you can't even follow what ever time you are giving in the community.

you always set dates but never done anything
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

Official Announcement:

In the event that the ICO does not near or pass 200 Bitcoin total value, the ICO will be refunded and we will make amends to those for investing their time and effort.  All those already registered, we will find a way to further compensate you for your patience as well.

can you tell us why should we trust you and your team on this ICO? you can't even manage to implement R2B2 as you are saying MONTHS ago and you can't even follow what ever time you are giving in the community.

I agree with you and I am glad I am not alone with that view. RBIES was promised long before and never implemented. then they promised to buy RBIES back with a floor for 1000 satoshi. the promise:

Dogedigital wrote
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648023#msg16648023
This means that Rubies should theoretically never be valued below 1000 satoshi, because Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648333#msg16648333
"Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

edit to prevent unncessary clutter;

definition -- always:

adverb

1. every time; on every occasion; without exception:

2. all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly:

3. forever

4. in any event; at any time; if necessary:

as I mentioned in the R2B2 thread

again I wrote 4 emails since saturday to moneypot support to send me an address to sell them some RBIES and no answer

very strange and ugly behavior this time and last time even worse

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Andaman

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

Official Announcement:

In the event that the ICO does not near or pass 200 Bitcoin total value, the ICO will be refunded and we will make amends to those for investing their time and effort.  All those already registered, we will find a way to further compensate you for your patience as well.

good update to the coins you are accepting. any update on the collected amount?
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:46:08 PM

Official Announcement:

I agree with you and I am glad I am not alone with that view. RBIES was promised long before and never implemented. then they promised to buy RBIES back with a floor for 1000 satoshi. the promise:

Dogedigital wrote
This means that Rubies should theoretically never be valued below 1000 satoshi, because Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies.

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

again I wrote 4 emails since saturday to moneypot support to send me an address to sell them some RBIES and no answer

and the issue now is, will they pay the signature campaign participants? last time i checked it should be paid on saturday but it is now Monday. is this an exit scam for moneypot team? collect money from ICO and then fly?

also, is the release of V2 only for the ICO purpose? pretty shady
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

Official Announcement:

Dogedigital wrote

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

and the issue now is, will they pay the signature campaign participants? last time i checked it should be paid on saturday but it is now Monday. is this an exit scam for moneypot team? collect money from ICO and then fly?

to be frank I dont think so. IMO they will pay back if they dont reach the announced min amount and go on with Moneypot. Moneypot is the best business idea in the gambling scene I know

but they need to start to be transparent and keep promises in first place!

how much do they ow now for the sig campaign?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

Official Announcement:

Dogedigital wrote

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

also, is the release of V2 only for the ICO purpose? pretty shady

Support is around sparingly on weekends.  JPR, you should know this.  

hmm and Tuesday the 19th is also weekend? 2nd try on the 20th (no weekend). 3rd try on the 21st (no weekend)
then many stupid mails from your support ( I would really know who was this supporter on your end? show me your balls? )

until finally this smart ass agreed to send the addy to make the deal.

I am sure you know the mail conversation and you should be ashamed for such a support behavior.

you should fire this supporter

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:14:49 AM

another mail send to MP support to sell my RBIES because no answer till now Sad

another empty promise from MP owners as it looks like

will wait a few hours and if not contacted to do the deal I will open another scam accusation and asking trusted users to add red trust

edit
posting here because MP has no thread

edit 2
@Dogedigital weekend is long over

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

will wait a few hours and if not contacted to do the deal I will open another scam accusation and asking trusted users to add red trust

edit

edit 2

You think you can abuse us in mail, threads and pm's, try to actively ruin us every chance you get, insult us at every opportunity (even created ones by yourself just for the purpose of doing so) and THEN demand we jump at your every request no matter how rude or inconsiderate you are?

You could have easily posted this in the Rubies thread, but again you think of ways to go out of your way to attack us.  

You can wait or you can choose not to go through us.  And yes, this is specifically applies to you.

I PMed you? you bombarded me with PMs!

you abused me in the mails where I very polite asked to send me the RBIES address!

I posted in RBIES thread!

how long shall I wait? Months? Years?

you promised to

Dogedigital wrote

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

Read your promises 1-4 again and again and then tell me I shall go somewhere else to sell my RBIES or wait until you will fulfill your promisse!

we bought RBIES because you promised more than a year ago to implement it into MP!

yes I know "dont Invest more than I can afford! but this is also for YOU!

I ask trusted members to give you red trust for not fulfiling fulfilling your promises!

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:18:37 AM

edit

edit 2

You think you can abuse us in mail, threads and pm's, try to actively ruin us every chance you get, insult us at every opportunity (even created ones by yourself just for the purpose of doing so) and THEN demand we jump at your every request no matter how rude or inconsiderate you are?

You could have easily posted this in the Rubies thread, but again you think of ways to go out of your way to attack us.  

You can wait or you can choose not to go through us.  And yes, this is specifically applies to you.

I PMed you? you bombarded me with PMs!

you abused me in the mails where I very polite asked to send me the RBIES address!

I posted in RBIES thread!

how long shall I wait? Months? Years?

you promised to

Dogedigital wrote

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

Read your promises 1-4 again and again and then tell me I shall go somewhere else to sell my RBIES or wait until you will fulfill your promisse!

we bought RBIES because you promised more than a year ago to implement it into MP!

yes I know "dont Invest more than I can afford! but this is also for YOU!

I ask trusted members to give you red trust for not fulfiling fulfilling your promises!

Spin whatever to however you like. 

We helped you on so many occasions, meeting your requests when you threatened action and consequences.  And then after you still attack us and act like you're owed the entire world because you feel that you should never ever lose or be without.

Tired of your games JPR.  Not playing them anymore.  Last time talking to you. 

you know you need to fulfill your promises!

Are you saying that you dont want to buy RBIES back as promised with the FLOOR of 1000 Satoshi?

I always asked polite and you switched it around!

it looks you forgot all the PMs you have send me even whining!!!

can you imagine what people and RHavar would have done and write if I would write on websites that I am the FOUNDER of Moneypot?

you all 3 owners represented yourselves as Moneypot FOUNDER! why would anyone do this? I have the answer!

you are playing a dirty game with Investors and RBIES owners who trusted you!!!

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:16:35 AM

enough is enough

scam accusation opened
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207833.msg22227934#msg22227934

red trust for Mp owners given until they keep their promises to buy back RBIES for a Floor of 1000 Satoshi!

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

Not really sure what's going on but getting bigger picture now who is Jackpotracer and why he is chasing MP crew.

Thread looks like battlefield and not like serious ico.
I do however understand when promise is made it should be honoured at all costs as trust and honour is real value in this world.

JPRC maybe you right with your claims, MP should do what's right but if you will throw bricks at him each time you wont get anything back.

My two satoshi guys. don't take it personally.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

Not really sure what's going on but getting bigger picture now who is Jackpotracer and why he is chasing MP crew.

I do however understand when promise is made it should be honoured at all costs as trust and honour is real value in this world.

JPRC maybe you right with your claims, MP should do what's right but if you will throw bricks at him each time you wont get anything back.

hmm ok please let me ask you @s1lverbox and all

MP promised to buy all RBIES from every RBIES holder. lets say you own an app ( more than a year ago) bought RBIES because MP told you and to all that they will implement RBIES. 1 1/2 years later no implementation yet but MP promises to buy back all RBIES for 1000 satoshi each RBIES. you want to sell now the RBIES you own ( you paid a lot more than 1000 satoshi in those times) and MP does not want to buy the RBIES as promised. what will you say? no problem? all fine?  whatever you answer is there is only one answer to this and this is the scam accusation I did!

as you said: promises should be honored without any discussions! and it does not matter if I am black or white or have freckles or they hate me! they need to buy it because they promised it in a very clear way as you can see in my scam accusation.

or please tell me why are MP owners pretending to be the Moneypot "founder"? why is owner not enough? to impress their girlfriend or Investors? my take is that they want to impress Investors! this is shady!

why should I trust them?

where are the trusted members here in this forum? why do they let MP owners get away with this steal? they need to give MP owners red trust till they fulfill their promise and pay

I will not give up and fight for my rights and money. same for the promise to pay the Investors back their loss + 6%

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

MP promised to buy all RBIES from every RBIES holder. lets say you own an app ( more than a year ago) bought RBIES because MP told you and to all that they will implement RBIES. 1 1/2 years later no implementation yet but MP promises to buy back all RBIES for 1000 satoshi each RBIES. you want to sell now the RBIES you own ( you paid a lot more than 1000 satoshi in those times) and MP does not want to buy the RBIES as promised. what will you say? no problem? all fine?  whatever you answer is there is only one answer to this and this is the scam accusation I did!

as you said: promises should be honored without any discussions! and it does not matter if I am black or white or have freckles or they hate me! they need to buy it because they promised it in a very clear way as you can see in my scam accusation.

or please tell me why are MP owners pretending to be the Moneypot "founder"? why is owner not enough? to impress their girlfriend or Investors? my take is that they want to impress Investors! this is shady!

why should I trust them?

where are the trusted members here in this forum? why do they let MP owners get away with this steal? they need to give MP owners red trust till they fulfill their promise and pay

I will not give up and fight for my rights and money. same for the promise to pay the Investors back their loss + 6%

And if this is true than u have valid claim.
Im not judging anyone. Just bystander who made comment. I was ready to invest but more research i do i can clearly see this is not what it looks like.
I hope you will both find a way to move on. And you right, if MP agreed to buy back what ever they sold then no real reason why they shouldnt do that . Maybe lack of funds? Or maybe you pushing them to much and they just purely dont wanna deal with you?
Good luck all.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

MP promised to buy all RBIES from every RBIES holder. lets say you own an app ( more than a year ago) bought RBIES because MP told you and to all that they will implement RBIES. 1 1/2 years later no implementation yet but MP promises to buy back all RBIES for 1000 satoshi each RBIES. you want to sell now the RBIES you own ( you paid a lot more than 1000 satoshi in those times) and MP does not want to buy the RBIES as promised. what will you say? no problem? all fine?  whatever you answer is there is only one answer to this and this is the scam accusation I did!

why should I trust them?

And if this is true than u have valid claim.
Im not judging anyone. Just bystander who made comment. I was ready to invest but more research i do i can clearly see this is not what it looks like.
I hope you will both find a way to move on. And you right, if MP agreed to buy back what ever they sold then no real reason why they shouldnt do that . Maybe lack of funds? Or maybe you pushing them to much and they just purely dont wanna deal with you?
Good luck all.

it is a fact and true!

as I wrote before as they promised to buy the RBIES with a floor of 1000 Satoshi there is no reason and especially not that I am pushing them and they dont wanna deal with me!

example:

I owe you 1 BTC ( reason doesnt matter but it is a fact) and you push me by asking please pay and again and again you are asking please pay (hehe it is your right to ask for it) and I am saying sorry but you are pushing me to hard you dont get the BTC from me. Huh?

this would be to easy to get away with not paying! dont you agree

where are the trusted members? I always see them jumping and trying to help cheated people but interesting that not here. why that? because of MP owners/founders? so what? fact is they are cheaters who promised  to buy RBIES from every RBIES holder even if his name is Jackpotracer. as everyone can see they dont keep their word! Shame on those cheaters

edit
if they do it with me tomorrow they will do it with you and anyone because they got away with it. that would be to easy. just think about it

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

I view the situation like this:

A restaurant puts out a deal saying 1/2 price dinner Fridays before 12:00AM at close.

You continually put out bad reviews on said restaurant.  You send mails to everyone explicitly telling them not to go to this restaurant.  You succeed in turning several people away from this restaurant.  You force waiters and cooks to quit because of your consistent harassment.

You show up Friday at 11:55PM and start being completely rude to the restaurant demanding that they serve you your 1/2 price dinner and treat you like a king.

They do for the sake of the business. 

You go out and repeat the same process.  Writing more bad reviews.  And then yet again you show up the next week, Friday at 11:55PM.

They ask you to be more polite.  You refuse and yell at them and threaten to ruin them (as you've already attempted several times).

You get refused service. 

You scream unfairness and even have the absurd thought to blame it on racism. 

I think many would agree that the restaurant should tell you to fuck right off.

quoted to be sure you will not delete or edit it

you are really a clown as RHavar told you!

I did not know that Moneypot is a restaurant and you promised to all homeless 1/2 price menus LOL

thx for the laugh Moneypot Founder

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:47:58 PM

I view the situation like this:

A restaurant puts out a deal saying 1/2 price dinner Fridays before 12:00AM at close.

[...]

I think many would agree that the restaurant should tell you to fuck right off.

It sounds to me like the situation is like this:

A website made a guarantee that they would provide a floor for the Rubies price by promising to always buy them back at 1000 satoshis each, and later the website went back on its word and started telling people to fuck off.

There was nothing in the promise about having to be nice to the website, or never to criticize it, or any such terms. Just a blanket floor price.

Am I misunderstanding something? Or has MoneyPot broken its promise?

I don't want to go throwing "red trust" around when I possibly don't understand the full picture, so please clarify what's going on here. Particularly in reference to the floor price promise and whether that promise is being broken or not. I'm less interested in any rudeness, bad reviews, or restaurant analogies.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:42:16 PM

Everyone should respect their own rights when it comes to a critical decision making, he shouldn't be that hasty to ask you. I think he's too emotional when it comes to this matter. He should keep his patience and calmly wait for the decision of the dev.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:27:22 AM

JPR
This is the wrong thread for the RBIES stuff. Clearly you have issues with the Moneypot team and that is your right, but you are way off topic for this thread. Obviously you are posting it here to damage the current ICO they are holding. My suggestion is to relax a bit and give them a little time to make good on their 1k satoshi per RBIES offer. If I were in their shoes I would not be in a hurry to help you out either with your constant off topic posting in all of these threads.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

We made a promise to keep the floor of 1000 Satoshi for Rubies.  We have held this promise and haven't refused a single person to this date. 

There are no guarantees. It is much harder when the model that is supposed to make it work is constantly attacked by the same people demanding value out of it, but we are doing our best to manage it all.

Are you saying there's a difference between a promise and a guarantee? Why do you need to "do your best to manage it" rather than just paying him? Are you having solvency issues, or what is the difficulty in managing things here?

His actions shouldn't be rewarded by his threats or asking others to threaten us of receiving negative trust.

Nobody asked me to threaten anyone.

I commented a year ago about how your promised floor price seemed unreasonable, and now I see you telling a customer who is asking you to honor your promise to "fuck off". That's not a good look.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████