Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be a good ICO?  (Read 1220 times)
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

I'm looking for good ICO's to invest. What would make a good stable ICO?

I am not looking for an overly developed ICO, but focusing on upcoming, and newly developing ICO with great ambitions.

Before I do that, I just want some advice in determining a good ICO.

Any thoughts?

gamma xaurum project is good ico
ico selling until first october, dev is trusted and reputable, before create xaurum token in succes ico and succes in market too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

I'm looking for good ICO's to invest. What would make a good stable ICO?

I am not looking for an overly developed ICO, but focusing on upcoming, and newly developing ICO with great ambitions.

Before I do that, I just want some advice in determining a good ICO.

Any thoughts?

In my own opinion it should be something unique and would people use in the long run. To know which ICO is a good investment nowadays needs a bit of your time as you need to research and read about the company and its developers. Sounds like a lot of homework, but if you are really serious about it then you got no choice but to check everything about it.
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

For me Anryze is the best one. Platform for speech recognition. Really useful thing. It's tokensale is giung right now!!! Roll Eyes Join it)

Good project, they've already raised 1 mln$ I've heard
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

An ICO with a real project (check if they are active on social networks), with deadlines, with a real white paper and specific facts about what they want to do.
You'll have to check if what they tell you is true, and after that... pray

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:40:08 PM

Thanks for the advice. I'm new to the scene Smiley Any ideas on red pulse ICO?
You should begin to put money before the ICO ends, only invest a small amount then make another purchase after the ICO when you finally decide that you want the coin.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ceaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:43:24 PM

Also look out for ICOs that are trading below their ICO price due to market conditions. You still have to do your diligence on the company, but sometimes you can find a bargain. A good example is the recently ICOed Blackmoon Crypto. Fantastic fundamentals, heavily undervalued due to the recent drop in ETH/BTC.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

Make sure the team behind the project is solid. That their idea offers something unique and that it has not been introduced before, check as well the competition. Who are the competitors, what do the offer? Ask yourself questions like that before investing
The team behind a project is the most important thing, if the pedigree of successes in blockchain projects is there in the past is there it can be more assuring, More like it is any company fronting it. Idea matters but in whose hands?, Have seen good Ideas fail but it is difficult for good ideas to fail with a good team

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:58:36 PM

I believe that there are perspective coins at this stage. Namely: Red pulse and Comsa.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

The team behind a project is the most important thing, if the pedigree of successes in blockchain projects is there in the past is there it can be more assuring, More like it is any company fronting it. Idea matters but in whose hands?, Have seen good Ideas fail but it is difficult for good ideas to fail with a good team

While I agree that the people behind whatever project is a vital part of the road to success, people quite often focus too much on that aspect. As with everything, when big money is involved, and with the current ICO craze that's definitely the case, even the best possible team might end up going into a different direction with false/negative motives. At the end of the day, regardless of the people behind it, investing in ICO's remains more or less a gamble....
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:41:47 PM

Good ico is one where they have software that you can use, to verify that they can develop.

Not only do most projects have no software, many of them have not released any software after months or years after raising multi-million $.

EOS raised $200 million and said that they were going to release something by end of summer.  Nothing yet.

Gnosis raised $12.5 million and their website says that they are releasing their game by first half of 2017.  Nothing yet.

Qtum raised $15.6 million.  I don't see anything produced on Qtum's website.

After raising $50 million, Cosmos's website is still pitching its white paper.  Come on.  What have they produced with that $50 million?

MobileGo raised $53 million.  Here's the roadmap from their white paper:

May - June: Gamecredits Mobile Store Public Launch
May - June: Gamecredits accepted for mobile store games and in- game content purchases
July - August: first centralized tournaments on platform

However, I don't see any of that on their website.  They're mainly bragging about how their token is on exchanges.  What are they doing?  Day-trading their own token?

Watch out for ICOs that come from corrupt countries, where ethics and honesty are lax:

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:04:21 AM

You should begin to put money before the ICO ends, only invest a small amount then make another purchase after the ICO when you finally decide that you want the coin.
But do not be arbitrary in choosing ico to invest because there are many ico who go into scam. then you should do picky and reasrch first before choosing a good ICO for you to buy. research can you start by looking at their ann thread, is it they have a team and a clear and great purpose. innovative idea or not?
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:00:56 AM

But do not be arbitrary in choosing ico to invest because there are many ico who go into scam. then you should do picky and reasrch first before choosing a good ICO for you to buy. research can you start by looking at their ann thread, is it they have a team and a clear and great purpose. innovative idea or not?
Research and as much as possible know the development team background, there are lot of seems legit but in the end turns into scam, some were just failed on not reaching their target yet they are really a legit one.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

evski

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:45:44 AM

Swarm Fund looks very promising

super solid dev team of crypto veterans based out of Silicon Valley

highly practical use cases that could see mainstream implementation very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

presale happening now, ico begins very soon:
https://swarm.fund/
Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

For me Anryze is the best one. Platform for speech recognition. Really useful thing. It's tokensale is giung right now!!! Roll Eyes Join it)

Good project, they've already raised 1 mln$ I've heard

Already 1.5 mln  Smiley I also follow this project

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

I my opinion a good ICO has the following things.

1. A clearly defined team which is backed by known advisors and people associated with crypto and related things.
2. A goal which is practical and not too exaggerated and has potential source of economic growth in future as well. The idea shaping it must be new and out of the box though in most cases this is may not happen. Transparency between the project development and the investors is something that is lacking in ICOs these days.
3. Working on a field where other projects could not develop or make a mark on and has potential ability to develop it further.
4. A token that can meet these demands and would be profitable to the investors when traded on exchanges.
5. A responsive support team.

These are what I think make a good ICO, but these are the ideal situation and may not happen in every ICO. Only invest money that you are willing to lose and never invest more than what you can afford.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:00:03 AM

1. A clearly defined team which is backed by known advisors and people associated with crypto and related things.
2. A goal which is practical and not too exaggerated and has potential source of economic growth in future as well. The idea shaping it must be new and out of the box though in most cases this is may not happen. Transparency between the project development and the investors is something that is lacking in ICOs these days.
3. Working on a field where other projects could not develop or make a mark on and has potential ability to develop it further.
4. A token that can meet these demands and would be profitable to the investors when traded on exchanges.
5. A responsive support team.

These are what I think make a good ICO, but these are the ideal situation and may not happen in every ICO. Only invest money that you are willing to lose and never invest more than what you can afford.

I think you summed it all up really well. Also I like to go for ICO's that concern a domain that I personally am interested in.

CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:46:11 AM

Hi! I think that one of the most perspective projct is ARToken is the project which is backed by Cappasity in its venture into the blockchain technology. I think it will be succesful cause of 3D as you know is a huge dollars industry. And also I saw their whitepaper.

Do u find smth else?
nexus20001

Activity: 171

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:51:56 AM

Key factors for good ICO:
1 – Team Composition
2 – Bitcointalk.org Thread
3 – Stage of the project and VC investments
4 – Community and Media
5 – What do they need the token for? Is the blockchain necessary?
6 – Unlimited / Hard cap
7 – Token distribution – when and how
8 – Evaluating the Whitepaper
9 – Quality of the code – Meet Githhub
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:10:57 PM

Augur stacked their team with advisors, including Vitalik Buterin, the most known advisor.  They raised $5 million near the beginning of 2015.  After 2.5 years, they only have a simple beta demo for testing.  StockBet, without having raised anything yet, already has an app that has more features.

CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

nexus20001 thank you. Important information
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: