Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:51:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 69740 times)
orokam55

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

I heard today on telegram chat that if we park our COBS on the exchange we can earn around 0.08% a day on lending out our stash to the whales. I like that thought to earn whilst just hodling, apart from all the freebies we will get from the airdrops as well.  Wink Price is nice and stable at 20 cents approximately and I think the price will at least double by the 18th dec at the launch of the COBINHOOD exchange.

I was very interested in COBs initially and think the company has a potential to be great but they way it's operating so far, doesn't look very good, though, that can change. First the exchange started with no pre-arranged tokens to trade beside cobs and Cybermiles. Secondly, the way token distribution is been conducted it's not fair to those who purchase the cobs ico. If you participated in the ico, the sharing of coin should first be based on people who actually participated in the ico then, others can buy and enjoy the benefits as well. For example, I purchased 4000 cob during the ico, was unable to upload it to the exchange before the deadline of of January 5th, that means I missed out of the CMT. so what's the benefit of been an Ico holder then?? That's very confusing. They were lots of people who purchased cob after the ico cheaper than those of us who bought the original ico, they get more benefits than us... I don't see that as good management and incentives for ico holders.
tavikbitclub

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

I also bought it at ICO and have been having the benefits of holding cobinhood. Stay actively involved in things you have invested in and you will get a much more better experience out of it.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

I heard today on telegram chat that if we park our COBS on the exchange we can earn around 0.08% a day on lending out our stash to the whales. I like that thought to earn whilst just hodling, apart from all the freebies we will get from the airdrops as well.  Wink Price is nice and stable at 20 cents approximately and I think the price will at least double by the 18th dec at the launch of the COBINHOOD exchange.

I was very interested in COBs initially and think the company has a potential to be great but they way it's operating so far, doesn't look very good, though, that can change. First the exchange started with no pre-arranged tokens to trade beside cobs and Cybermiles. Secondly, the way token distribution is been conducted it's not fair to those who purchase the cobs ico. If you participated in the ico, the sharing of coin should first be based on people who actually participated in the ico then, others can buy and enjoy the benefits as well. For example, I purchased 4000 cob during the ico, was unable to upload it to the exchange before the deadline of of January 5th, that means I missed out of the CMT. so what's the benefit of been an Ico holder then?? That's very confusing. They were lots of people who purchased cob after the ico cheaper than those of us who bought the original ico, they get more benefits than us... I don't see that as good management and incentives for ico holders.

Don't blame the team because you failed to transfer tokens to the exchange. You had almost 2 months to do it since they announced! Why should they give you special treatment? You snooze, you lose.

As a matter of fact why should they give any ICO investor special treatment? It is good enough that ICO investors got the coins really cheap. Unlike most ICO's COB is way above ICO price, very little people managed to buy cheaper. Giving ICO investors special treatment will only alienate future investors - which will lower the price of the coin, in turn harming you!

How can you blame anyone when you are the one sleeping?

The team has done nothing wrong, I think their actions till now deserve applause, not complaints. Keep it up COB!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

It was quite up in a range. I joined the social bounty and sold the ones coming but later it got higher. I think this project is a good project for the future. He was a little stagnant right now. I am waiting for 2x from him soon. Btc is a little scary.
all2much

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

What a fantastic design. I just saw your exchange for the first time and wow love the interface and layout. It reminds me of BitcoinWisdom, any connection? I cant wait to see it in full action trading a hot coin. I hope it purrs under pressure. Let's add some inventory and see, I'm pumped!!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

I like the nice organic steady rise of price for COB. I think before the 12th January, where more trading pairs will be on show, we will see a nice accumulation in this 2nd wave of COB TOKEN by new whales. This is my prediction because other exchange tokens like Binance and Kucoin have gone through the roof. There is a great need for good cryptocurrency exchanges now and the big ones like BINANCE AND BITTREX are maxed out volume wise, so there is room for COB to grow. Also remember we will be airdropped another 9 coins, so they alone might be worth their gold over the coming year if they also rise in price. COB under a dollar I consider a lottery ticket to be honest.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

Zero trading fees is awesome, great job!

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

I like the nice organic steady rise of price for COB. I think before the 12th January, where more trading pairs will be on show, we will see a nice accumulation in this 2nd wave of COB TOKEN by new whales. This is my prediction because other exchange tokens like Binance and Kucoin have gone through the roof. There is a great need for good cryptocurrency exchanges now and the big ones like BINANCE AND BITTREX are maxed out volume wise, so there is room for COB to grow. Also remember we will be airdropped another 9 coins, so they alone might be worth their gold over the coming year if they also rise in price. COB under a dollar I consider a lottery ticket to be honest.
Where did you hear that we will be airdropped another 9 coins?

Please link to source, I would really like to read it! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Where did you hear that we will be airdropped another 9 coins?

Please link to source, I would really like to read it! Smiley

Yes please share, I haven't seen it in any news or got any email regarding it, for CMT there were blog posts and newsletters months before.

Valeriu

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

somebody have withdrawal problems like me ? .. ''My withdrawal order was approved but i didnt receive nothing on my wallet and i dont see TX "
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

Guys why so low volume on cobinhood platform? Any news/changes comming? Any ico starting/other events? Shill me in/inform about whats comming for cobinhood please, thank you Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
findshakil

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

somebody have withdrawal problems like me ? .. ''My withdrawal order was approved but i didnt receive nothing on my wallet and i dont see TX "

I got my withdrawal after 3 hours,
as its new exchange and due to the security reason, at the moment they are approving withdrawal manually but in the future it will be automatically.
Valeriu

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

I got my withdrawal after 3 hours,
as its new exchange and due to the security reason, at the moment they are approving withdrawal manually but in the future it will be automatically.

I repeat , MY ORDER WAS APPROVED  BUT  NO TX AND I DIDNT RECEIVE NOTHING
jazzykins

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Guys why so low volume on cobinhood platform? Any news/changes comming? Any ico starting/other events? Shill me in/inform about whats comming for cobinhood please, thank you Smiley

New coins are going to be listed on 12th January: https://medium.com/cobinhood/new-tokens-on-cobinhood-january-2018-a664186e47e5
nevergone162

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I have visited COBINHOOD  Website. I want to buy some more COB
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

There are 350m COB in circulation. Does anyone know how and when the remainder will be released?
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Can anyone explain how the decentralized exchange will effect us? .. Does it mean they dont have to report to IRS?
The_Perfect_Legend

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

An excellent project, I hope for the further successful development of the project, +1 to your community  Wink
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

New coins are going to be listed on 12th January: https://medium.com/cobinhood/new-tokens-on-cobinhood-january-2018-a664186e47e5

good news , keep watching this ,not a few days
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

Found a bug.
Asked in tg how to report a bug.
Got kicked for "joking".

Well played?

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: