Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 69740 times)
jazzykins

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

J TOKEN IEO UPDATE

J Token is a new platform that serves the entire eSport ecosystem. We apologize for keeping you waiting a little longer for the J Token IEO, which will now be held from March 13, 2018 to April 9, 2018 UTC+8

Only Ethereum will be accepted.

The J Token will be listed immediately on the COBINHOOD cryptocurrency exchange.

BENEFIT FOR COB token-holders: Expect the ICO underwriting benefit to be similar to the CyberMiles token-distribution scheme. We are still finalizing the full mechanics. Please stay tuned.

––––

• Please visit the J Token website for more information!  jtoken.co

• Official Telegram channel :arrow_right:  https://t.me/JTokenCommunity

• J Token x COBINHOOD announcement: https://medium.com/cobinhood/cobinhood-underwrites-j-token-4b7ac07bd165

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I can't find any information at opening of this thread and exchange also has no information about the use case of the token. I didn't dive in whitepaper because my question is simple anyone following the development can answer easily. What is the  role of token COB on Cobinhood exchange. Will there be buy back or dividends programs when margin trading will generate revenue ?

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

I can't find any information at opening of this thread and exchange also has no information about the use case of the token. I didn't dive in whitepaper because my question is simple anyone following the development can answer easily. What is the  role of token COB on Cobinhood exchange. Will there be buy back or dividends programs when margin trading will generate revenue ?

Well for one thing there are drops on certain ICOs that Cobinhood partners with. There has been one so far, CMT CyberMiles, and anyone who held >500 COB on the exchange got a CMT airdrop
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

Well for one thing there are drops on certain ICOs that Cobinhood partners with. There has been one so far, CMT CyberMiles, and anyone who held >500 COB on the exchange got a CMT airdrop

Besides that, you can get discount 50% for margin trading loan interest if you paid using COB, futher information  about margin trading will be announce in this week. You can find this information on telegram group, because the team active on it, here it's : https://t.me/cobinhood   
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

Anyone knows why Cobinhood as exchange is not taken into account in coinmarketcap with its pairs excluded since a week ago?

Alex_TS

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Be aware of this exchange, they have awful support service. I 've successfully used this exhange for couple of mounths, while i get problems with my login. I cant login in my account since last week because i dont receive their sms two-factor authentication.
Its not my problem, i have no problems with my phone, i successfully get any other sms, but not from cobinhood. Anyway, support dont know what to do, the send me link to technical aspect using sms service and recommend to disable two-factor authentication.
But even i did it, i filled the form, they said me to wait 48 hours and try again to login. But after this time nothing changed, my sms two-factor authentication enable and still cant login into my account!
I cant do nothins with my open orders for a week!
Sorry for my bad english, but i had to write this post about such bad support and service.
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

Anyone knows why Cobinhood as exchange is not taken into account in coinmarketcap with its pairs excluded since a week ago?

Not sure but it's a bit ridiculous.

They're an exchange and not even featured in the exchange list on CMC? Is there anywhere we can monitor volume?

Lots of promos happening but they need to gain more traction from mainstream traders.

J Token drop coming up which is cool
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

cobinhood will go moon soon like other exchange coins. (binance and kucoin) just hold your cobinhood tokens and wait for 4-5 dollars...
thanks to cobinhood team for great support.

I think not every exchange will repeat the success of BNB as every exchange now emits it's own tokens and it just becomes silly. BTW binance is down for more than 24 hours, and i'm sure BNB will loose more value after that.

You are very right that not every exchange can follow such success, but we one thing that even Binance and KuCoin do not have.

Cobinhood is FEE FREE. Now lets ask ourselves, why are crypto traders doing what they do? The answer is - to make money. If they become aware of the existence of COBINHOOD, and COBINHOOD proves itself to be reliable and secure, then switching from Binance to COBx is a very quick decision for any trader.

All that we need now is high liquidity of token pairs, once that starts people will quickly start buying coins, and selling for 1-2 sats more. COBx makes that possible.

Exactly, this is a cool feature, but the same time it makes COB almost worthless as BNB/KCS main purpose is to make the trading fee 50% less. But for COB there is no such value as trading is already free. COB only gives discount for marginal trading but this is not yet accessible and it's used much less than normal trading.
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

cobinhood will go moon soon like other exchange coins. (binance and kucoin) just hold your cobinhood tokens and wait for 4-5 dollars...

I think not every exchange will repeat the success of BNB as every exchange now emits it's own tokens and it just becomes silly. BTW binance is down for more than 24 hours, and i'm sure BNB will loose more value after that.

You are very right that not every exchange can follow such success, but we one thing that even Binance and KuCoin do not have.

Cobinhood is FEE FREE. Now lets ask ourselves, why are crypto traders doing what they do? The answer is - to make money. If they become aware of the existence of COBINHOOD, and COBINHOOD proves itself to be reliable and secure, then switching from Binance to COBx is a very quick decision for any trader.

All that we need now is high liquidity of token pairs, once that starts people will quickly start buying coins, and selling for 1-2 sats more. COBx makes that possible.

Exactly, this is a cool feature, but the same time it makes COB almost worthless as BNB/KCS main purpose is to make the trading fee 50% less. But for COB there is no such value as trading is already free. COB only gives discount for marginal trading but this is not yet accessible and it's used much less than normal trading.

They could do with banging out a load more airdrops in quick succession so peeps start to hodl for longer and avoid buying/selling just for airdrops

glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Well you are right in a way, but I suppose we can't have best of both worlds.

Time will show what COB can achieve, having ICO airdrops to token holders is definitely a pretty strong selling point.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

Well you are right in a way, but I suppose we can't have best of both worlds.

Time will show what COB can achieve, having ICO airdrops to token holders is definitely a pretty strong selling point.

I didn't have any other exchange shares, that's pretty much why I decided to get some cob's in the first place. Good things need time to grow organically. 

Already got some cybermiles for my cob's and now I hear there's another airdrop coming, nice and easy way to passively grow your blockfolio. I think in the future all existing exchanges will see big traffic.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jazzykins

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:42 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 05:42:58 AM by jazzykins

MARGIN TRADING IS COMING TO COBINHOOD IN JUNE!

https://medium.com/cobinhood/dev-update-7-bigger-things-ahead-9f67aee59
t1Zona

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

Apart of margin trading coming there are some other interesting features announced like other blockchain integrations that will allow trading with LTC, XMR or other big ones coins that it is not possible now.
Also the possibility of set market and stop orders, which is a great feature that I miss now in Cobinhood.
Other interesting feature, now it is possible to generate the key to operate with the API which allow to work with Cobinhood and it will increase the volume.

Apart of that several improvements in the UX and also for the App. You can operate with you cell phone and that's something not all exchanges have. And this is second month since they started. I like Cobinhood and I see a great progress, so I can't understand its current low volume, but I guess that these new features are going to help a lot.
If we consider that we may see now the benefits of holding COBs (like new ICOs/airdrops) there are some strong reasons IMO to consider Cobinhood is going to do a good 2018.

Tarantulo

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Go Blockchain!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Cobinhood is one the best exchanges I have used. I really happy I backed up their ICO Smiley

Elrond

- The Internet Scale Blockchain -  (https://Elrond.com)
Ratsel

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Huh Huh
for what reason in my account Cobinhood I do not have my "balance" Huh?? .. there is no longer the window to access the deposit and withdrawal.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Another ICO underwritten by COB.  Amazing !!!

J TOKEN IEO UPDATE

J Token is a new platform that serves the entire eSport ecosystem. We apologize for keeping you waiting a little longer for the J Token IEO, which will now be held from March 13, 2018 to April 9, 2018 UTC+8

Only Ethereum will be accepted.

The J Token will be listed immediately on the COBINHOOD cryptocurrency exchange.

BENEFIT FOR COB token-holders: Expect the ICO underwriting benefit to be similar to the CyberMiles token-distribution scheme. We are still finalizing the full mechanics. Please stay tuned.

––––

• Please visit the J Token website for more information!  jtoken.co

• Official Telegram channel :arrow_right:  https://t.me/JTokenCommunity

• J Token x COBINHOOD announcement: https://medium.com/cobinhood/cobinhood-underwrites-j-token-4b7ac07bd165

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
GrumpyUnit

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Zero fee lol  ok on trades  but when you withdraw You pay alot of fee...   lol look at this small change withdrawal 
Currency: TRX
 Address: 0x154d19287ECb592D0dA4xxxxxxxxx
  Amount: 1740.50666003
     Fee: 195.23

Cobinhood  should rename to Robinhood exchange fucking thieves.. Angry

glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

Zero fee lol  ok on trades  but when you withdraw You pay alot of fee...   lol look at this small change withdrawal 

Well what do you expect. 1740 TRX is pretty much nothing. They have to charge you that much because they have to pay for the TX FEE. Everything will charge you that!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
t1Zona

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Not sure but it's a bit ridiculous.

They're an exchange and not even featured in the exchange list on CMC? Is there anywhere we can monitor volume?

Lots of promos happening but they need to gain more traction from mainstream traders.

J Token drop coming up which is cool

Cobinhood is bak in coinmarketcap.com, I don't know what the hell happened, but we can see its volume now.
Currently is in position 103 in 24hour volume.

cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

I think they charge 0.01 ETH for withdrawal for ETHER and for tokens they calculate equivalent for the same amount. I agree it's pretty much, especially if you do small withdrawals. But the same fee is applied by Binance for example, so they all rob when it comes to exit.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: