Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is ICO and why every day new coin is there  (Read 1357 times)
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:41:25 AM

ICO's aka initial coin offerings, are different projects that a team of people develop and it's one way to make money by investing in them.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:08:32 AM

ico is a coin offer every ico must have a new coin with their respective projects.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

It is also an investment project, they created an ICO for a new cryptocurrencies with different products and usage that can be benefited with everyone of us especially if that ICO project is a success, it is maybe created everyday that's means that every investors or a team has different vision that the cryptos can offer to us.
NickBrown

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

With the Initial Coin Offering you should research the project and decide if it is a good idea with a solid team - if you are cautious to invest you can earn from them by taking part of a bounty (if they have one) to earn from the project. One that has a decent bounty is trade.io 
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Hello,

I was wondering what ICO is ? and why every day there is new ICO coin thing is coming in the market claiming lot of things , lots of bonus , lots of coins etc .

I am still unable to understand what is going on .

if this will stay like this at the end of 2017 there will be thousands of ICO kind of things

Please help understanding this ?

Thank you
As far as I know, the ICO is an unregulated form by raising capital for a new Cryptocurrency venture. A stock promotion program, which is used by startups to bypass rigorous and regulated capital raising procedures required by venture capitalists or banks. They sell the Cryptocurrency to investors and in return they will get cash to invest in their other projects. Increasingly, ICOs and coins are becoming a problem in our community, and so many altcoins will undermine quality and value. The reason is that startup companies are increasingly starting to want to raise capital faster, so they use ICO, I think so
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

ICO is initial coin offering and as you notice, these are always present when someone or a company starts to create their coins. Everyone is able to join and create their coin openly because the market does not cap the number of coins available but the value is never really high if their are no investors and users so the developers are conducting ICOs for an advertisement and market strategy.

captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

This is the reality of crypto, everybody wants to win quickflip but its hard for everybody to distinguish which is which. If you are looking for an ICO , check their team first all in all, it will lead you to the right way. like Verify ICO now. COmpose of veterans in crypto payment portal in amazon and now launching ICO. be sure to at least check this ut for yourself, I indorse what I believe.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

Hello,

I was wondering what ICO is ? and why every day there is new ICO coin thing is coming in the market claiming lot of things , lots of bonus , lots of coins etc .

I am still unable to understand what is going on .

if this will stay like this at the end of 2017 there will be thousands of ICO kind of things

Please help understanding this ?

Thank you

ICO = Initials that mean Initial Coin Offering.

The reason why a lot of ICOs are popping out of nowhere is because people are greedy. Amd people want easy money. That is why a lot of these ICOs are effortless attemps to scam people who are new to this world and rip them off. That is the sad reality in the crypto world. Although not all of ICOs are scams or shittty projects, most of them really are.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

Ico means initial coin offering by companies , its just a advertisement to distribute the coins before trading with extra bonus.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

Every one make own ICO nowadays, actually it looks like golden-rush in 19th century, everyone wants to get rich fast. That's why the biggest part of this ICO are just scam.
quinnphoneum

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

Many new icos are created these days, however hope and potential is always there to provide something different and push the cryptocurrency world forward, we are here to innovate and develop new possibilities.  The team at Phoneum desire to to this, we are looking to launch the first Mobile only cryptocurrency.  Take a look at our website https://phoneum.io and become a part of this new journey, best of luck out there in the crypto world Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: