Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18649 times)
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Thank you for posting such informative views. I agree that there is no such a thing called get rich soon. It is constant hard work and dedication that is needed to come up to a stage where you can say yes I did something. And, it doesn;t stop there. Coming to a level is one thing and maintaining that level is another. I hope that all new investors understand the mechanism behind crypto and that they also understand that one should never invest more than what they can afford to lose.

Once again thank you for your wonderful thoughts everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:47:52 PM

Thank you for posting such informative views. I agree that there is no such a thing called get rich soon. It is constant hard work and dedication that is needed to come up to a stage where you can say yes I did something. And, it doesn;t stop there. Coming to a level is one thing and maintaining that level is another. I hope that all new investors understand the mechanism behind crypto and that they also understand that one should never invest more than what they can afford to lose.

Once again thank you for your wonderful thoughts everyone.

Thank you for your compliments!

Maintaining the level is a long term task and yes do not ever invest more than you can afford to loose!

Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

Fast rich if you have a mind to think what can be better to do.
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:
Shutup
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:20:40 PM

Get rich fast was an idea I have before I went into forex and betting trading in 2010 and 2013 respectively. I do think I should have a reason amount in my bank account through risk asset trading but i lost all my capital. Investing in some coin has make me to understand that get rich quick will not help.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:46:04 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

This are wise words, and as you said you're way too experienced in terms of business. I totally agree with it. There's no easy way of getting rich, those who promise to double and to get rich fast are usually just like a trap or a scam. Earning money is hard, and it's true that those who got rich by chance or just a snap would just end up losing it easily.
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:52:32 PM

The single best piece of advice I ever got was, "If something seems to good to be true, it is."

That one scrap of wisdom has saved me from countless bad experiences.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:38:21 AM

Get rich fast was an idea I have before I went into forex and betting trading in 2010 and 2013 respectively. I do think I should have a reason amount in my bank account through risk asset trading but i lost all my capital. Investing in some coin has make me to understand that get rich quick will not help.

Sorry to hear about your loss, BUT hey, you now know how to do it proper. That experience will help you to regain you loss!
Good Luck!

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:31:21 AM

The single best piece of advice I ever got was, "If something seems to good to be true, it is."

At one point in my life, I thought I found the holy grail of getting rich quick which is joining HYIP sites. There are a lot of them every where and seeing others are getting their profits from it so I joined also and it was running pretty smoothly until such time when the site disappeared out of the blue and scammed thousands of investors. I invested pretty large amount to it so it was devastating for me and said to myself never to invest again in an HYIP site or as what OP said "If something seems to good to be true, it is."

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

At one point in my life, I thought I found the holy grail of getting rich quick which is joining HYIP sites. There are a lot of them every where and seeing others are getting their profits from it so I joined also and it was running pretty smoothly until such time when the site disappeared out of the blue and scammed thousands of investors. I invested pretty large amount to it so it was devastating for me and said to myself never to invest again in an HYIP site or as what OP said "If something seems to good to be true, it is."

I do share a similar experience with such sites but never invested to much to relay got badly damaged. Me, for my part are not investing in such things anymore...

Thank you for sharing your experience!

PowerfulGuerilla

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:12:04 PM

It will never happen to become rich quickly unless it is beyond law, of course. It takes perseverance and lot of effort to continue taking up the beloved business, and eventually it will bring fruit, undoubtedly. The same case is with cryptocurrency in general.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

You cant get rich instant! You need a bit of time before you can get rich Cheesy I think if you hold some good longterm investments youre going to make some nice profit in the next time. But you should choose some fundamental good projects!
jasindu36

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:16:52 PM

It's not a lottery system here only those earn who did proper research before buying any altcoin, there is nothing in cryptocurrency world to make you rich in short time as you know everything needs study you cannot depend on others first have the domain knowledge of cryptocurrency
Then only you will understand which Alt coins are best for you & when to sell.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:19:35 PM

You cant get rich instant! You need a bit of time before you can get rich Cheesy I think if you hold some good longterm investments youre going to make some nice profit in the next time. But you should choose some fundamental good projects!
Getting rich in an instant could be only possible on hitting jackpots on gambling but this is just an another story since we are talking about on how to get rich on cryptoworld then this would be hard knowing that its not always an assurance that we would hit a right long term project which could possibly make us rich i do strongly believe that this thing is somehow accompanied by some luck.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

It's very nice that you mentioned this in your thread because it's is really important for new people to not fall into these traps. Becoming rich overnight in crypto takes a lot of luck and is very rare, not impossible but very rare. Just work hard for your money like everyone else is doing.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:48:51 PM

Greed is the architect of so many people's down fall when it come the issue of investment. Get rich quick sin drum is every where on the internet. Learning from your own mistake shows that you a failure already, but learning from other people's mistake will help you a lot. I have lost a huge amount of money in December 2016 in a get rich quick scheme because, I fail to learn from other people's mistake who advice me before my involvement into the scam scheme.   
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

There are several ways for being rich fast in cryptoworld. But you should invest too much and risk so much money. I prefer waiting for long term instead of risking so much money.
varole

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

Well said at the first post. There is no such thing as to get rich fast in crypto world. If someone tells it to you and suggest a coin to you for that purpose, please be careful and research that coin well.

If you want to be rich you should invest relatively new coins that have a good and promising vision and that are not scam. Make your investment and wait till it matures. It may take years but you will not regret.
Wyre08

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:24:26 AM

Greed is the architect of so many people's down fall when it come the issue of investment. Get rich quick sin drum is every where on the internet. Learning from your own mistake shows that you a failure already, but learning from other people's mistake will help you a lot. I have lost a huge amount of money in December 2016 in a get rich quick scheme because, I fail to learn from other people's mistake who advice me before my involvement into the scam scheme.   
It's one thing to read about others experiences and feel like you've learned a lesson. It's completely different when you learn it yourself. I've lost some money in forex and it was all because I didn't follow the rules I knew and should have. However after losing some money myself I won't make that mistake again. And of course I'm playing by the rules now. No deviations. 
smsupto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:41:02 AM

I think trading is the first way to get rich in the crypto world. Thanks.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: