Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:02:41 PM

Really helpful post specially those who are new into crypto currency. I join in crypto few months ago, and i bought a lots of useless coin, i figured it out it not gonna make me money. So you have to be smart and buy coin after u do the research. Thanks for your advice though
Glad to know that you are learning here even more on this forum.I would suggest just read and read on the opinion of people on here because you will surely gain knowledge as the time goes by on reading up valuable information and opinions on this place.Dont hurry on getting rich this is why you should really be sure on every steps that you would make in order to reach that goal that we are aiming for.
Same here. I also love to learn new things from here because I stay in my house waiting for my career path that I recently took,exam. So in oder for me to be productive at home I join this campaign so that I can help my parents in my own littlw ways. It's difficult when they see you around and you can't extend your help so this is such a good opportunity like me who's at home. I expect more concise and clear information from this forum. Thank you!
The post above is really helpful that saying do not join the pump and dump groups because a lot of peope who joined lost their money. Yes don't be hurry in getting rich there is a step in getting rich and we should be determined to aim our goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:11:40 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

We ( Licensium Team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) decided to share our knowledge and give some tips on starting to trade alt coins, but not on the get rich fast principle!

APPLY FOR OUR BOUNTIES: https://goo.gl/forms/2RUJKdzx9qbWi6Kj1
INFO ON BOUNTIES: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224387
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0

With  patience  and  endurance wealth  can  be  created,even when risk is involve  it  must  be  well  calculated. Steady growth system is  Gods  intention for  every facet  of  human endeavour.
Knukleks

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:27:59 PM

Man. The the main point in not being driven by greed or any other emotion for that matter. Just stay rational an you'll be able to get rich as fast as its possible.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:32:58 PM

Thank you for posting this.

This should be made sticky so that anyone here can see it.

I agree. There is a common misconception that it is easy to get rich fast in cryptos. Even though this is eventually true if you happen to be lucky, a more likely scenario is that you have to wait years in which you hold your diversified portfolio.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:43:50 PM

Thank you for this post many readers or bitcoiners in this thread who read this they can lift up and have confidence in there self that they can earn fast but for there is no easy way to earn fast because for me if you want to earn so must have patient for post but this post is really help for me and i agree in this post.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:00:44 AM

i don't believe that idea getting fast become to rich in crypto world if want to become rich in the world of crypto i think you can't faster because you need to learn a lot about how become rich in this world, even in gambling you can't rich faster and your money is in the risk if you play gambling all in this world you need to hard work before you get you dreams.

sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:02:11 AM

Thank you so much for this lovely information I will surely work on this. Thanks a Lot......
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:34:45 AM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

We ( Licensium Team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) decided to share our knowledge and give some tips on starting to trade alt coins, but not on the get rich fast principle!

APPLY FOR OUR BOUNTIES: https://goo.gl/forms/2RUJKdzx9qbWi6Kj1
INFO ON BOUNTIES: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224387
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0

Thanks for the good advise and reminding us here, all the statement that you had given us here will become a benefits for sure to all readers in this forum. And I agreed that there's shortcut for us to become rich it needs time and process before we reach that level of life.

Really glad you see it as useful! I hope that many readers understand what Im saying and will not fall into the get rich quick schemes that are around!

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

To get rich quick, you would need to make 'risky' investing. Invest all your available funds into one coin, and hope for the best. Of course a more 'secure' way is to invest in multiple coins, but you won't get insane returns this ways. With the first way however, you can also gain insane loss.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:33:03 AM

Good writeup, too many get rich quick schemes are out there and more keeps coming. We all need to take it slow and steady will definitely reach there.
Dudy

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:45:22 AM

well said and I know few people they get rich fast but after time they loss everything because they don't have good plan for tomorrow and the opportunity was for short period
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:54:15 AM

It's hard to get fast rich in crypto world. You need have your strategies: buy and hold, know the market and plan. You need patience because it is the key to good investing in crypto.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:56:23 AM

To get rich quick, you would need to make 'risky' investing. Invest all your available funds into one coin, and hope for the best. Of course a more 'secure' way is to invest in multiple coins, but you won't get insane returns this ways. With the first way however, you can also gain insane loss.

I cannot say it often enough! Especially to beginners: DO NOT MAKE RISKY INVESTMENTS! If you cannot resist at all invest something small and see how its going...

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:00:13 AM

The most perspective way to get bast rich in crypto world is mining. Mining is solving complex problems for the creation of new blocks that allow the creation of new crypto-currencies. Crypto currency is self-reproduced by the efforts of the miners. Today it will allow you to earn from $ 3 to $ 7 per day. After you begin to produce a crypto currency, you will need to think about storage. Beginners need to learn how to store money on the right wallet that provides the private key, and be responsible for keeping their altcoins safe and accessible.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

It's hard to get fast rich in crypto world. You need have your strategies: buy and hold, know the market and plan. You need patience because it is the key to good investing in crypto.

Thank you for your post! Agree ^^^

To know the market I suggest to every beginner to give it at least 2 - 3 months time. Regularly check the daily market and historical data. You will need to get a feeling for happenings in the market. Buy and hold when you educated yourself enough about overall market and the desired coin/token!

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

Agree with this mate, we need to have patience in investing here in crypto currency  because the value of coins is not stable it can fluctuates and increase its value, but getting rich is not just too quick it take time to happen, if you are looking to be rich here in crypto you must need to do multiple method to earn bitcoin just invest big capital to gain huge capital also.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:53:34 AM

nothing bad dreaming to become rich in cryptoworld i suggest with you mate take it easy for your dream you can't get one time bigtime to become a rich pateience and enjoy working here in crypto are the way get your dreams become a rich hard work and lack of knowledge about bitcoin.

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:58:00 PM

Agree with this mate, we need to have patience in investing here in crypto currency  because the value of coins is not stable it can fluctuates and increase its value, but getting rich is not just too quick it take time to happen, if you are looking to be rich here in crypto you must need to do multiple method to earn bitcoin just invest big capital to gain huge capital also.

The whales are the biggest problem in my opinion. They control all the pumps and dumps Its very hard and risky to get rich fast. I advise to aim for steady low risk income!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

nothing bad dreaming to become rich in cryptoworld i suggest with you mate take it easy for your dream you can't get one time bigtime to become a rich pateience and enjoy working here in crypto are the way get your dreams become a rich hard work and lack of knowledge about bitcoin.

Yes step by step and hard work and maybe one day you can earn some bigger amounts. Until then, educate yourself, research and go slow!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

The most perspective way to get bast rich in crypto world is mining. Mining is solving complex problems for the creation of new blocks that allow the creation of new crypto-currencies. Crypto currency is self-reproduced by the efforts of the miners. Today it will allow you to earn from $ 3 to $ 7 per day. After you begin to produce a crypto currency, you will need to think about storage. Beginners need to learn how to store money on the right wallet that provides the private key, and be responsible for keeping their altcoins safe and accessible.

Nice input and thoughts! Thank you for them! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: