Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18649 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

nothing bad dreaming to become rich in cryptoworld i suggest with you mate take it easy for your dream you can't get one time bigtime to become a rich pateience and enjoy working here in crypto are the way get your dreams become a rich hard work and lack of knowledge about bitcoin.

Yes step by step and hard work and maybe one day you can earn some bigger amounts. Until then, educate yourself, research and go slow!
A lot of the people in crypto especially for those already in here since the crypto was not booming like this time. Already did hardwork and as you can see just like some people alreayd become the millionaire caused by the trade.
If you want to get rich immediately, I suggest to play gambling this is the easy way to earn the easy way to lose. Life is battle of survival if you can't take the risk you can't win that is the investment even on the trading. Then if you want the safest way of earning profit, just try the signature campaign, bounty, captchas and faucets these are the safest but you just need to work harder and harder and harder before you achieve your goals.
I agree with you in every investment there is always risk like in gambling sometimes you can be lucky and usually not. there is no such easy and quick way to become rich in crypto world, you should exert effort and work hard to achieve it and it takes time, op is right we should be careful and dont be fool for some good offer because there is no shortcut.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:00:35 AM

Based on my experience, being a greedy trader is one of the most problems i had faced so far, the reason why, is that because of it i lose more than i win. Being a trader is really hard, specially being an alt coin trader, you have to keep an eye over the market for some time, while some coins are need to be stock for a long time for future investments, such as potentially good coins.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:02:45 AM

There is no doubt this year has been a great year for most investors in the space but to say fast rich you need to thread carefully, reasearch is very key in this space, knowing the right project to invest into and the time to sell and buy is not an art
johnsnowofcrypto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

Money does not come easily. Research is the key here. If you want to make quick money then choose some coin at initial stage and look at its max supply and circulating supply and project and team behind. Take your entry at cheap price and wait for  your time to come.
CryptoCommander

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

Its true that crypto has the ability to make one a millionaire "overnight", but that doesn't mean its worth the risk in attempting to do so. From my own experience much like you stated it is often times better to trade for the long term than short term false promises.
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

Its true that crypto has the ability to make one a millionaire "overnight", but that doesn't mean its worth the risk in attempting to do so. From my own experience much like you stated it is often times better to trade for the long term than short term false promises.

Exactly! Thank you for saying this! There might be one out of 1.000.000 getting rich, but it contains so much risk I wouldn't recomend that to try it out!

superhelper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Really a great post for new investors who always seek for way of earlier success. some of them wan to be rich within an hour.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

Lots of people have become very rich very quickly. The OPs point might work in real world business but not in crypto. I do agree that most big gains are in patiently holding quality projects. But one thing you got to so in crypto is develop your own strategy even of you do listen to others advice. In the end rules and generalisations will only get someone so far. Think for yourself.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

Really a great post for new investors who always seek for way of earlier success. some of them wan to be rich within an hour.

You and me know that this is not possible! They will just generate LOSS!

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:20:11 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

We ( Licensium Team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) decided to share our knowledge and give some tips on starting to trade alt coins, but not on the get rich fast principle!

APPLY FOR OUR BOUNTIES: https://goo.gl/forms/2RUJKdzx9qbWi6Kj1
INFO ON BOUNTIES: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224387
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0

For me personally my perspective on how to become rich with a short time span is to be smart and not just smart but to be wise and productive. Do not rely on just one source of income, think of ways on how will you get a lot of profits. Join different campaigns, but when I say different I what I mean in that was to join in a bounty or signature while at the same time twitter campaigns because you can do both, it is a different medium. Do other online jobs that involves cryptos or invest in some icos.
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

Probably one of the fastest ways to get there is to do your own ICO.

Successful trading would definitely be another one. Emphasis on the word Successful.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

Great advice.  It seems like the TS is not only engaged in cyber space business but also a businessmen in physical world. Engaging in business venture is like gambling, but calculated gambling so to speak. Uncertainty always linger but with great risk management, it somehow mitigate the loss.

True speaking! Greater risk  = greater fall or greater win. However, greater win can come over time and lower risk, or fast with big risk. Still the FALL is following like a shadow. Proper risk management is one of the key elements of successful business, no matter in RL or crypto.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

Doing business cryptocurrency and trying to gain huge profits in it to make us get rich fast i think it's no different from doing business in real world. Because still requires willingness, foresight and substantial fund. The best way i do is, small by small investing while optimizing potential that exists within myself.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

nothing bad dreaming to become rich in cryptoworld i suggest with you mate take it easy for your dream you can't get one time bigtime to become a rich pateience and enjoy working here in crypto are the way get your dreams become a rich hard work and lack of knowledge about bitcoin.

Yes step by step and hard work and maybe one day you can earn some bigger amounts. Until then, educate yourself, research and go slow!
A lot of the people in crypto especially for those already in here since the crypto was not booming like this time. Already did hardwork and as you can see just like some people alreayd become the millionaire caused by the trade.
If you want to get rich immediately, I suggest to play gambling this is the easy way to earn the easy way to lose. Life is battle of survival if you can't take the risk you can't win that is the investment even on the trading. Then if you want the safest way of earning profit, just try the signature campaign, bounty, captchas and faucets these are the safest but you just need to work harder and harder and harder before you achieve your goals.
Thats right. the point is if you want to get rich quickly then you have to be prepared with the big risks that you will face dude. because the wealth that comes quickly will not exist in a low-risk method? so get out of your comfort zone use most of your capital/ money to buy potential ico, or do trading, or make business, etc. but of course its risky..
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

Before start to work in signature campaign or other field for freelancer can make money without investment, you have to know those field can not give you much chances to get rich in a short time! Only investment, when you spend a lot of money to trade, you will have an opportunity to become rich.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

you need a large capital initially and then their proper investment
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump
I too feel its easy to become richer in crypto world. Whats needed here is, the dedication, smart and hardwork with your own skills. Need to be true to yourself. Crypto will support you a lot.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:39:01 PM

Doing altcoin monopoly on trading is the best way to get rich fast in the world cryptocurrency. Because, monopoly always succeed in capitalist world.

What you saying is actually true! Most of the biggest companies in world playing monopoly.... Buy , invest, reserve >>> trade or sell

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:19:16 PM

I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump
I too feel its easy to become richer in crypto world. Whats needed here is, the dedication, smart and hardwork with your own skills. Need to be true to yourself. Crypto will support you a lot.

^^^^ Agree! just make small steps at beginning!

richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:12:24 PM

I respect VTC's experience drafted on its first page. Not many business experts freely shares their ups and downs for the welfare of others. Beginners are always appreciated and welcomed to learn from experts and experienced on their own field. Getting richer might be easier but stability in being rich is much challenging. More experience in money managing is required.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: