Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18649 times)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:54:02 AM

surely that is a hopeful guides i just would to add the areas that pave the way to become rich such as: You should invest in cloud mining and investing in Crypto Currencies would reach you there definitely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:12:42 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 08:37:23 AM by btct22

Masternode coins are where it's at.  They're not fast, but passive income is possible with a long term holding view.  Have a google and read up about what they are and how they work.  You can holding the base collateral coins for many years.

And in the mean time, you can skim free crypto coins off the top and either re-invest or spend them without worrying that you won't have any more.   With masternoding and staking, you have a cup that re-fills, slowly but surely.. and so far this is working out well in the months since I've discovered these coins.  Dash got me interested but it was too expensive, then PIVX.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:12:50 AM

Good 1st post.

Anyway, we are here not because we play Lottery, but because we are doing a big work with our brain cells and expecting a reward in the end.
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

I advise to buy as many Centra Card coins as possible, I'm sure Centra Card will skyrocket because when ICO all coins sold out. Currently the price is around 22k and it will soon reach 200k.

This thread is not for recommendation on coins! Its for warning users to get trapped in fast rich schemes!

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

This is correct those that got rich with bitcoin held from a very long time, if you held bitcoin since 2013 when it was close to a 100 dollars per coin then you got almost 50 times your investment if you held for 4 years, so if you want to become rich with alts you need to invest early in a promising project and hold until the end. And OP maybe you will want to change the link, it leads to your thread but to a post in the fifth page.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:51:40 PM

True words you writing!

P.s. Thanks for the link tip...

zypa

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:53:25 PM

good advices! thanks
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:05:28 PM

You have to detect the right coin, do due diligence then go ahead of the crowd.

Ones of the good tools to do research, filtering out the good coins are Cryptocompare and https://bitscreener.com

Good luck

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

Good 1st post.

Anyway, we are here not because we play Lottery, but because we are doing a big work with our brain cells and expecting a reward in the end.
Doing the right amount work is how most people make their money. If the person does not work then he won't have anything to spend later on.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:08:06 PM

And do not try to make a big profit for each trade. Long-term, consistent 10% per trade is good enough

ktea666

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

same likes some people, when i look the title, i think its a scame or etc, but when i see and read the thread, i really appreciated, i m new player in crypto world, i still learn about it, from forum , from internet, from my friend, and the book abaout crypto, wish me luck at crypto world, thanks bro i really appreciated it
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

The most important thing is to have luck in the right time Oo
or the right feeling in time  Huh Huh Huh

Demure178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:35:21 PM

seriosuly, i would advise you not to think about that. there are no great feelings in crypto, crypto is one step at a time, if you move faster than your leg, you fall down, and when you fall, it will be hard to stand up, dont get too fast than your leg
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:08:23 PM

seriosuly, i would advise you not to think about that. there are no great feelings in crypto, crypto is one step at a time, if you move faster than your leg, you fall down, and when you fall, it will be hard to stand up, dont get too fast than your leg
In terms of getting rich or in your achievements there is no such thing that is easy to get i dont think that anything can get easily as far as i know everything in this world are you need to work it hard being dedicated on what your doing can also lead you on what you want.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:27:06 PM

It is already impossible to get rich. Not fast, not slow. No coins will not be huge anymore. The happy period ended forever.
It's not impossible to get rich. There's people that live in different areas of the world that make money and get rich from doing a certain thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:11:45 AM

The most valuable lesson of all what you say everybody does want to be rich But sometimes the wrong way is taken. I agree with you that generating profits and prolonged benefits is a difficult thing even against the sense of greed in us.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:14:22 AM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

Oh my! I thought this was a scam thread because of its title that is too good to be true but curiosity drives me to try to open and read it and it turns out to be a helpful thread not only for traders but for everyone arround who are in this crypto world. Grin Anyways thank you for this and we appreciate you did such nice thread.

You are right mate, 95% of being greed will result into losses, only 5% would bring us luck and this is actually based on my experience before. Just like for example in martial arts, if you cannot control your emotions you can be defeated. What I mean is that if you are into investments most especially in crypto there should always be a step by step proces in which we are going to apply our strategy, methods, patience and determination for us to reach our goal to become a successful individual someday. There is no such thing as shortcut or fast way to get rich unless you are lucky.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:21:53 AM

Fast what is fast for you and what is rich for you.You are wrong from very begining.If you want trade,invest you need to find time,to be hurry is your worst enemy.You have to be aware,you need to learn how to wager investment risk.But for sure there is no fast money in crypto.You have a lot of fast food coins,but you will only lost with them.Look for value,price and profit follow value but it is not fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:23:02 AM

Everyone wants to get rich quickly. I do know of a few people who become a millionaire or hundred of thousand dollars just by starting on crypto this year just because they believe in eth. That is also why there is so much hype in ico now because there can be another eth uprising and people are trying to find that to be the next millionaire. However, you really have to do your research well and able to find the next one out of 1100 crypto.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:46:18 AM

Participate in high paying campaign and airdrop. Do translations, offer campaign management, and etc. Study and practice trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: