Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:57:38 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

Thank for your sharing, man! I'm also don't believe that we can rich easily and quickly without knowledge and effort. Learning and trying your best every day which can help you succeed.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Do you know the phrase " Easy come easy go?"
If you become rich fast, you'll probably got lucky then you would think it is so easy then you start wasting all that riches. And think that you can get it back fast easy anyway. Then you become lazy and not do your homework/ research on projects and eventually you'll loose it all.

saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

If you become rich fast, you'll probably got lucky then you would think it is so easy then you start wasting all that riches. And think that you can get it back fast easy anyway. Then you become lazy and not do your homework/ research on projects and eventually you'll loose it all.

come on man. That sentence was so long ago that it was easy to win and easy to lose somebody  to say. Smiley I made a lot of money from this market very easily. And surely I have not lost so easily. I am loss now from a project that I just entered without much research. but in the coming days my balance will improve about that ico tokens. It's not easy to win like   old times anymore. really needs good research and patience. really patience is very important in this coin world. if you do not have the patience enough to you dont earn money easily.

I do not know  It can be  rich anymore with bitcoin. seems to have reached the  repletion.it is really necessary to find a good quality and beautiful project. Maybe it can become rich that way. otherwise it might be rich with altcoins. all of them require research and patience.

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:28:02 PM

There is no short cut to become rich and even if you invest you need to have good patience to get positive results from it and there is also a possibility that your investment can go wrong which will result in huge loss.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:09:13 PM

To be rich will require struggle and hard work effort in the effort to achieve it, and those who succeed to become rich with bitcoin of course they make various efforts to get it either by trade or with investment but certainly require patience and research so as not wrong in making investment
GUI_Center

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

Do good research on what you are investing in and expect to wait a year or more for it to really pay off. No overnight millions unless you have millions to invest and can try your hand at day trading.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:50:26 PM

That is a nice advice,  in order for us to get rich and reach satisfactions we need to work hard. Don't ever ever join those cloud minings promising you alot of money bacause they all end up being a scam after all. We all know that getting rich is a long road but once you get there in the right way,  you'll be satisfied and at the same time contented.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:56:57 PM

The fast way to become rich in crypto just like my way, the first search the promising ico and the next step try to invest into the promising ico as much as you can because i have made a big deal with zero protocol and i got over 6x from my 50k investment in the 0x icos.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

There is no short cut to become rich and even if you invest you need to have good patience to get positive results from it and there is also a possibility that your investment can go wrong which will result in huge loss.
This is the same piont that I have read in the opening post, and it is supposed to be right, even though some lucky people got rich by investing in one ICO only, whereas their money has gone ×10 after short time, but it is hard now to have similar opportunities.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:43:57 PM

Try to Mine Some coin. if you got some good budget for mining .
try to sacrifice it so you can be rich someday.
Joining in Crypto World needs Sacrifice first so you can be rich.
but it still takes some very good decision.
take a good advice to the person who has experience from falling to Rising.
they will help you earn and value your self so you can help yourself
decide and easy to Earn money.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:31:43 AM

This is the same piont that I have read in the opening post, and it is supposed to be right, even though some lucky people got rich by investing in one ICO only, whereas their money has gone ×10 after short time, but it is hard now to have similar opportunities.

Exactly. There is no similar opportunity like that, it's hard to get one. If we want to invest in Bitcoin, we should wait it for several years to get some good profit. Also, if we want to get big profit, we have to invest some huge amount of money too.

Maybe I can give some suggestions. Here's some advice from me:

• the easiest way to get BTC and other coins is through campaigns in this forum
  • do not care about faucet sites, it can give you coin for free, but very little and not worth it to do
  • why campaign? because in addition to easy, we can also make a lot of money from it
  • investment is mandatory. we will not get rich if we do not invest. investment can be in many ways, one of them is by collecting Bitcoin
  • if we already have enough money. you should start learning about mining crypto. I suggest to study the ETH mining
  • you can also trade. but you have to learn carefully because it's full of risks. you can collect money through campaign to do trading
beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:40:06 AM

come on man. That sentence was so long ago that it was easy to win and easy to lose somebody  to say. Smiley I made a lot of money from this market very easily. And surely I have not lost so easily. I am loss now from a project that I just entered without much research. but in the coming days my balance will improve about that ico tokens. It's not easy to win like   old times anymore. really needs good research and patience. really patience is very important in this coin world. if you do not have the patience enough to you dont earn money easily.

I do not know  It can be  rich anymore with bitcoin. seems to have reached the  repletion.it is really necessary to find a good quality and beautiful project. Maybe it can become rich that way. otherwise it might be rich with altcoins. all of them require research and patience.

I agree, it was easier in the past to make profits from alts. But i think the market has become smarter. So I have to definitely do more research and ask difficult questions about the projects that I am going to invest in. If it doesn't make sense to me, I 'll pass.

RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:20:32 AM

Everyone thinks crypto makes you rich very quick or will give a huge amount of profit in short span of time but no it's not. I've been here in btctalk about 8 months and 7 months in trading and until now I haven't made 1 btc. I don't experience too much losses and it's like give and take that's happening on my trade. I just know that it takes time and also luck.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:13:16 AM

you are right but for new person it is very difficult to mine some coins as there are some other ways through which we can earn money like trading these currencies and some other online jobs and become fast rich in a a regular time period. to involve in these crypto currencies you will become rich as soon as possible.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Phyllisorg

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:45:24 AM

I join in crypto few months ago, and i bought a lots of useless coin, i figured it out it not gonna make me money. So you have to be smart and buy coin after u do the research.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

There are many ways to be rich in crypto world. We can also make a lot of money by trading. Many companies also pay for online clicking Many crypto coins can also be made by investing which can be quick movements. Online airdrops and bounty payments also make money.
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

Everyone thinks crypto makes you rich very quick or will give a huge amount of profit in short span of time but no it's not. I've been here in btctalk about 8 months and 7 months in trading and until now I haven't made 1 btc. I don't experience too much losses and it's like give and take that's happening on my trade. I just know that it takes time and also luck.

If you compare crypto with any other investment you get a lot of profit very fast but it is ridiculous to think you can invest 1.000 $ and be a millionaire one month later.
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:06:58 AM

rather serious and grounded scheme for further actions in crypto-World for gaining money
It should be sticky
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:10:09 AM

I have given up trying to get rich bit if I can be comfortable for the rest of my life I will take that as being just as good. I think if you can pick some good winners in the altcoin section and they go up nicely in value then you might be able to retire a bit earlier or get some things say in three or four years that would otherwise take you 20 years to acquire with a normal job. Some people made money very quickly as early adopters in various coins and altcoins though and have become very rich.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:12:45 AM

I cannot say with certainty that mining is worth it or not. I have not tried it myself that is why I cannot comment objectively on it. However, as far as advice and reading and research are concerned, mining really takes a lot of investment. I think the return is financially juicy. But it is not easy to be done especially if one who is going to invest on it does not have enough technical knowledge to start crypto mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: