Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18649 times)
Orsenise

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:05:39 PM

there is no way of getting rich. There never was and the never will be. Everything that you did to become rich had some sort of input from your side, which someone else didn't input themselves, it's really a matter of doing a lot of things that will get you eventually rich. For example, if you never learned what blockchain is, what a wallet does, what coins do and the purpose they serve, you would never have got involved into this and you would probably have never made any money out of it. Everyone who did spend time to get involved into this is simply rewarded because other people decided that it's apparent crap and not worth spending their time on. Innovation is eventually paid out to both innovators and the one's who experience the innovation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tej157

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

The fastest way to rich in this world, i guess you have to pay fee to join bump group or good signal group when you can win every trading order.  Grin

joining pump and dump group is the best way to make them rich. Grin
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

you need to know the technical analysis thoroughly and be incredibly lucky to receive large amounts of your capital for a short time

The analysis is often incorrect, all we need is the courage of speculation, many people who succeed because he bought cheap coins then a year he is rich because the price of coins that reach thousands of percent, for example is Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, NEO, PPT and so on. I recommend choosing a coin that supported a solid team.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

Fast or slow to become full of the crypto world the purpose for me personally, very first have to learning more about the crypto world and continue to attempting include insight Or experience much more in the crypto globe, of course with it the various ways or methods to achieve success in the crypto world will more and more close. And i think cleverness and good fortune are also important to obtain quick full of the crypto globe.
I agree with your statement, before you get rich you need to invest something, invest. It could be your time, or cash. It's just that nothing happens Smiley
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:39:06 PM

there is no fast way in my opinion, you need to do loads of research and after you did all of that then maybe you will. if you got rich fast, you are either lying or lucky

Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

Trying to get rich quickly is why most people fall in shady scams and ICOs. Invest what you can afford to lose and in coins with a good development team behind the project and just sit back and enjoy the long term profits (or daytrade if you're experienced enough, most people aren't)

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

It is not easy mission to get fast rich in crypto world, because you need first to have a really big knowledge and experience about this world, and also about trading domain, in addition with working hardly and having a lot of free time to spend doing your jobs online.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:53:43 PM

True Fact
Quality advice for all.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:42 PM

learn to trade coins, know the basics of technical analysis, and have luck with which you can guess the multiple growth of a coin

Loriath96

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:23:50 PM

I think the first thing to make you rich easily is to invest with a huge capital to generate huge income also but you should know the risk of your investment before you engage in crypto currency, and there are method which can helps to increase your income like trading, participating in signature campaign, participating/investing in ICO these method could give higher profit also.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:30 AM

To get wealth here you should think strategically and be just lucky. I don’t mention logic, analytical skills, computer skills – all these also required but the first features are necessary for earning a lot of money especially.
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:39:37 AM

Have luck and knowledge? Because if you invest in the right currency at the right moment. Just like Bitcoin....
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:43:21 AM

You will get burnt if you are trying to hit it fast in crypto! There is no getting rich fast anywhere except you want to do crime and kill! But for me getting rich in space of one year is fast enough and you can achieve that in cryptocurrency!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

Have luck and knowledge? Because if you invest in the right currency at the right moment. Just like Bitcoin....
well that's two components are the big factors when investing inside crypto's if you able to search and study some projects and able to invest with it then luck comes on your way and that particular investment jumped to the moon then for sure you will be a rich guy after, its all about finding right investment and timing to be successful inside this business.
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:22 PM

You will not be able to get rich fast by our pre-sale, but you can invest in the future as much as you can afford without taking a risk!
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

Work on different ways, Learn how the best strategies in trading. Hold you coin as much as possible and also try to build a mining rig so you can earn more bitcoins passive and the only problem you will get is your electric consumption.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:44:54 PM

I join in crypto few months ago, and i bought a lots of useless coin, i figured it out it not gonna make me money. So you have to be smart and buy coin after u do the research.
This is a classic mistake, people enter the crypto world thinking they can buy whatever coin they want and have huge earnings but that is most of the time not the case that is why it is important to always research in deep whatever coin in which you want to invest, I know it can be boring and it can be hard work as well but it is better to be tired and bored than to lose money.
Most of investors joined the cryptocurrency market want to make money fastest from this field, it made the speculators concentrate a lot here. So, not hard to see the FOMO and panic seller in this market. It always happens when the price of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies price fluctuates sharply.
This is why you see many threads pop out when bitcoin begins to lose some value and then when I look at the charts the only thing I can see is that is a correction, I’m not worried about corrections at all that is just what happens to a healthy market but for those that want to get rich fast and are not in bitcoin for the long term a correction seems like a catastrophe.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

Always skeptical with the word "getting rich fast in the cryptocurrency space"
Patience is a virtue in this space,but within 6 month you can become a millonaire with adequate knowledge
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

Work on different ways, Learn how the best strategies in trading. Hold you coin as much as possible and also try to build a mining rig so you can earn more bitcoins passive and the only problem you will get is your electric consumption.

Todays profitability of ASICs are rather poor, while the price of the equipment really high. Look at L3+, D3 antminers how perform now. It's not very wisely to tell newbies how good mining is. You have to take risk, in some aspects similar like in trading.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

Todays profitability of ASICs are rather poor, while the price of the equipment really high. Look at L3+, D3 antminers how perform now. It's not very wisely to tell newbies how good mining is. You have to take risk, in some aspects similar like in trading.

Investment on purchasing the miners will high cost you will get the more returns as like the investment higher than you invested GPU or Cloud.
Why L3+ is not suggestable to newbies bro! If it is connected with the nice hash miner it is very normal to get the income more as bitcoin once the value pushes to the wallet after the bitcoin mined as set value.
I have tought like stupid because comparing bitcoin mining with trading. Everyone use to compare the trading with the gambling only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: