Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18649 times)
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:00:03 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

To get rich in this cryptocurrency world you need to be active and at the same time wise. Because being active in here means that you are joining in the signature or bounty campaigns anything that you can have a source of income. With that you can now easily be rich because you have gaining money from trading for example and so not ever give up because you can lose money in this but have a little patience and fauth you will recover it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:15:40 PM

when i see the tittle, it makes me wonder how to get rich in fast, and after see the thread, it's like advertising while warn everyone to be awared of any scam. anyway, there's no way to get rich faster, you must be in dreamday. there's alternative way to be rich faster in cryptocurrency world, that's with trading daily with capital $1 Million in a day.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

In fact, it is very interesting to read reviews of people on this topic, but everything is relative.
Precisely, we can say that crypto-currencies should be given time and monitor their development, and accordingly there will be profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

I'm afraid to investing on ICO i'ts very difficult we do not know about the project if it scam or not. I just prefer to trade on Altcoin and Bitcoin it's safe and profitable.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

I'm afraid to investing on ICO i'ts very difficult we do not know about the project if it scam or not. I just prefer to trade on Altcoin and Bitcoin it's safe and profitable.
As said you can trade, buy altcoins that currently have good growth in the market and hold. If you look at the data of coinmarketcap.com, many altcoins have a healthy growth in last two days. Go with some best and cheap altcoins. Buy altcoins with cheap amount and get good turnover.
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:12 AM

My strategy for getting rich in this world of crypto is to buy a few coins in the top 10 on CMC. Then forget about it for the next 2 years.

This was how those guys who held BTC made it rich. Grin

rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:08:51 AM

there are many ways to get rich from earning cryptocurrencies, but the most popular ways are trading bitcoin you buy bitcoin when it price is cheap and sell when it price is high, or using your money to invest in ICO, if the ICO success and the price of the coin encrease then you will have the profit.

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:48:48 AM

As said you can trade, buy altcoins that currently have good growth in the market and hold. If you look at the data of coinmarketcap.com, many altcoins have a healthy growth in last two days. Go with some best and cheap altcoins. Buy altcoins with cheap amount and get good turnover.
I'm also afraid to invest in ICO but its ok not to invest as far as you are happy doing trading and you have a profit on it then continue what is the best thing you think that make you rich without fear.
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:49:41 AM

True words.Thank you for your valuable advices

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

As I know, trading with carefully and doing a short investment plan like join quality ICO is the fast way to get rich in crypto world. In addition, courage and high confidence are also needed.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:14:35 AM

If you want to get rich fast in the crypto world, let me give you a piece of advice.

Relying on one cryptocurrency alone doesn't make you wealthy and prosperous in the next few years. You should be open to invest in some quality ICOs or cryptocurrencies that are in the market (e.g., CoinMarketCap, Bitgup, etc.) and have a better look at their whitepaper, the roadmap and the entire concept of their projects.

Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Look at Bitcoin today. It has surged to $18k from $15k after I wake up in the morning. There's no doubt that Bitcoin's surge would continue and it cannot be stopped. It's the best for you to invest, but there's a high risk due to it's current price. There's also a chance that Bitcoin may go down very fast as well. 

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

if you have enough knowledge in trading platform with altcoin or bitcoin you will be able to get fast a huge profit in crytocurrency sector. trading is more profitable source if you can control and apply your skill in this platform and you get rich fast i think.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:59:09 AM

Are there any shortcuts on becoming rich? I doubt there is. Because everything comes with sacrifice. There is no instant in this life, everything will let you to put effort. But those who won lottery is a a very very lucky but that is exception to the rule. If you want to be rich, then it is not as easy as how we think.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

The important points are to be patient, hardworking and knowledgeable. If you try to get fast rich, you might lose control and make big mistakes, it could be FAST lost.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:31:45 AM

Be patient in holding your coins,dont read so much FOMO or FUD so you wont get distracted everyday,Trading will give you a lot of money if you know how to trade with technical analysis.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

Some people have been very lucky and have made a ton of money and are also using Youtube and other video channels to create their own kind of' I am expert join this coin type of channels' so they get in early in a coin, get all their followers to buy and they make a ton dumping on the way down. I think it's having a good strategy, knowing how to pick good coins, trading and playing the patient waiting game, that can win over and make you a ton of cash in the end. I still have to hone a lot of good strategies myself. I think we all still have  chance to be at least comfortable in a few years, if not mega rich lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:35:21 AM

The only way you can get rich quickly is just invest in a few cryptocurrencies, if some of them bubble like bitcoin, you can get rich fast.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

Thank you for this thread. It can help me  a lot especially on how to cope with this altcoin. It may not be easy for me but still i am learning more about this. Sometimes, we have to determine of what offers or ICO that are not scam. Especially one of these days i experience it but still i am not giving up on this. This problem that i might have to face is the reality that getting rich is not that easily fast or easy, we have to earn this.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:07:31 AM

i dont think to be rich in crypto only takes a few hours or just a few month. it take a lot of time to be rich and you need to put an afford on it there is a progress in investing and if you. lucky and good enough to analyze and investing you might get a great reward from the risk and afford that you been done. so i dont believe that you just being rich by doing nothing

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

being rich are also not aware of the problem that will followed them, this people who got lucky and became rich so fast are also prone to have big debt sooner or later being out of control they will start abusing their money. Hardwork, being smart and being patient is just the way otherwise, it would just end up being wasted years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: