Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18656 times)
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

Dare to take risks is a way to get us closer to a wealth. Because without having the courage we will not get anything, I am familiar with various conditions in the world of digital currency.

People who do not dare to take risks will never reach the level of wealth and for anyone who dares to take risks will soon become rich.

This "risky" strategy works but not all the time. Very often, the guys that want to become rich fast, finally lose everything they had. It will be better to work harder and be very patient to wait for your profits.
Giolmol

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

Getting rich quick is something that many individuals wish for however more often than not nobody does, yes there are some fortunate instances of individuals that put a decent measure of cash in a coins and afterward the coin soar yet more often than not that isn't the situation, on the off chance that you need to influence a lot of cash then you to need to put resources into an undertaking for a long time, there are individuals that purchased ETH for only 2 dollars and in the event that they held they are most likely tycoons at this point.
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

Greed is one of Seven deadly sins, I do not think this project can make profits for investor with bear market. I'm not saying this project is not good. But with bear market, the rate to get rich fast is small.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
martinpppp38

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

I don't think it's possible to get rich easily in the crypto market, otherwise everyone would be. But there are some possible ways (easy but risky).

We can choose to invest only in ICO, if the project is a success the benefits can be very important (given that we invested very early). But there is a great risk that the project will not succeed and everything will be lost.

We can also play with leverage on several sites, there again the gains as the losses can be important.

I think it's still best to find a mix between risks and rewards

https://token.snips.ai/
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

The vast majority are truly in a rush on getting to be rich this is the reason they are dependably been exploited by tricks as a result of their voracity on cash and a few people will truly utilize this shortcoming to win cash from those individuals who are sufficiently apathetic not to hard work rather disapproving on getting wealthy in a moment.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

The vast majority are truly in a rush on getting to be rich this is the reason they are dependably been exploited by tricks as a result of their voracity on cash and a few people will truly utilize this shortcoming to win cash from those individuals who are sufficiently apathetic not to hard work rather disapproving on getting wealthy in a moment.
I think that today this issue is actually not relevant, because the market is in a very bad condition and almost all the earlier existing opportunities are currently unavailable.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

That's what people have to understand, any safe scheme to get rich requires a huge effort, and those who operate in a short time usually involve a huge risk, that's what they find hard to understand, that for every person who became a millionaire with cryptos there are 20 who lost everything, nothing comes without a price.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

Well, to my mind spending 2-5 years on a road to wealth isn't that much and I am ready to wait for this time. i set up goals, to gain 30000$ in my first year of crypto, then for 2 year I will grow this amount to 100000-120000 and in following 3 years I will try to multiply to 1 mln of dollars
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

This is the mindset of many, believing that crypto is a fast money scheme have often spelt doom for so many, this is because of greed and inexperience, a lot of persons fall for this before actually getting their grip
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

I agree with the writings of the person who opened this thread. Cryptocurrency isn't a lottery to be a license to print money you. As long as Blockchain concept is approached thus and so, it will always lead to being financially harmed. Otherwise, that is out of the question.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Fast money does not happen, there is only hard work , I think it is necessary to invest from 3-5 years in the coin and wait for a strong grow
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

The easiest way to get rich in cryptocurrency or any other market or industry is to cut corners or to scam people.  It increasingly difficult for scammers to scam people in regulated envinroment , most of these shady individual are using anonymity of cryptocurrency to commit crimes,  I hope we get to do something about this as s community very soon!

blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

hosp has releasd and really good video...

he told about his storie to get milinare.
its not so easy .. you have money you dont need to worry if it losts.
and you have to invest im different coins..

the 1 coin which brings milio  is very rare....

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

A very good reminder of the world of investment. I fully agree with this. Most people are in a hurry to get rich and this is why they are always victims of a scam, because of their greed for money. and bad people will use this weakness to get money from lazy people who work hard, who only think about rich instantly.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

the main key to becoming rich in the crypto world is certainly needed enough capital to become an investor in ico and to trade with large volumes and become a bounty participant, of course you must eliminate your mistrust not to panic with the fluctuating nature of crypto.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

In this world those people who use shortcut in making life good is alwaya on the jail. Becauss the only thing that make your life easly and good is too sell soke bad stuff or scamming people and that all is a crime. It will be good if you being rich on the product of hardwork.

Even if you have a good strategy its still need a time and hardwork.
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

So far no one on the planet has quickly become rich. And if fast and easy money appeared, they descended even more quickly to an idle life.
Wealth is preceded by a heavy work of many years and your willingness to become a rich man.
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

Crypto currency will not bring you quick money. You need to work hard to earn in the crypto currency. If you think that crypto currency is fast money, then you are mistaken.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

You can have fast gains but without learning and understanding how the Crypto market works, there is no chance
to become rich. On the way to success you can lose everything but the knowledge and the experience you get is only
yours and you can build on it. Crypto is a long time play.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
urchent

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

Recently there is a feeling that the best solution will be invest in a start-up that creates a time machine and invest in the btc in 2011
 Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: