Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:47:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin{}بنك بتكوين الاسلامي  (Read 112743 times)
seroja17

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

Islamic banks using Islamic law are not only for the Muslim community, but also used by non-Muslim communities. The community began to use sharia banks due to the system used, which is a profit-sharing system between the community and the bank, also because the system of revenue sharing is fair in accordance with agreements that have been agreed.

Bank Syariah Bitcoin has a tremendous advantage over conventional banks, both spiritually and rationally. This excellence is the reason Muslims choose sharia banks. This project will explain why Muslims choose sharia banks in savings, time deposits, checking accounts and other products?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:34:48 AM by anggriani

Islamic banks using Islamic law are not only for the Muslim community, but also used by non-Muslim communities. The community began to use sharia banks due to the system used, which is a profit-sharing system between the community and the bank, also because the system of revenue sharing is fair in accordance with agreements that have been agreed.

Bank Syariah Bitcoin has a tremendous advantage over conventional banks, both spiritually and rationally. This excellence is the reason Muslims choose sharia banks. This project will explain why Muslims choose sharia banks in savings, time deposits, checking accounts and other products?

what if the shariah bank launched a loan program, in which the loan has an bank interest rate that is so large and very heavy for the borrower. is it permissible in Islam?
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

what if the shariah bank launched a loan program, in which the loan has an interest that is so large and very heavy for the borrower. is it permissible in Islam?
the concept of a sharia bank or a conventional bank concept is not directly related to the costiness of the financing installment. The concept of different sharia banks transactions scheme with the concept of a conventional bank, so that the installment becomes the obligation of customers is different way of calculation.

Ideally, the concept of sharia banks should be able to ease the burden of customer financing rather than when the customer receives financing from a conventional bank. In a sharia bank, the customer pays according to his ability or according to the agreement of the proportion of the bank of how much it earns. If until the opposite occurs, of course there is something we must look at why.
anggriani

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

what if the shariah bank launched a loan program, in which the loan has an interest that is so large and very heavy for the borrower. is it permissible in Islam?
the concept of a sharia bank or a conventional bank concept is not directly related to the costiness of the financing installment. The concept of different sharia banks transactions scheme with the concept of a conventional bank, so that the installment becomes the obligation of customers is different way of calculation.

Ideally, the concept of sharia banks should be able to ease the burden of customer financing rather than when the customer receives financing from a conventional bank. In a sharia bank, the customer pays according to his ability or according to the agreement of the proportion of the bank of how much it earns. If until the opposite occurs, of course there is something we must look at why.
I still do not understand from the answer you give.
Okay, the subject of my question is whether it is allowed in Islam? Is it halal or haram?
semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

what if the shariah bank launched a loan program, in which the loan has an bank interest rate that is so large and very heavy for the borrower. is it permissible in Islam?

In Islamic law it is not allowed to harm or take advantage of others, so since interest can easily lead to the exploiting of the poor by the rich, (and many other problems) it is not allowed at all.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

Loan money in a bank that is really based on Islamic law is Halal or allowed because in accordance with the rules of Islamic religion that we use. Basically in the Islamic religion we are allowed to provide loans and will get alms in accordance with the capabilities possessed by the borrower, but the reality is currently sharia banks still apply conventional system by determining interest rates in the absence of the cost of fines if we are late to pay. This proves that there are still schemes that are not in accordance with the rules that exist in the religion of Islam. If implemented in Bitcoin I think this should still be a material analysis because there are still many factors to be considered, in fact Islamic banks are still not able to fully comply with the rules. Moreover, Islamic bank of bitcoin, it is still a hope and our task is to keep trying to apply it in the future.
semaforo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Loan money in a bank that is really based on Islamic law is Halal or allowed because in accordance with the rules of Islamic religion that we use. Basically in the Islamic religion we are allowed to provide loans and will get alms in accordance with the capabilities possessed by the borrower, but the reality is currently sharia banks still apply conventional system by determining interest rates in the absence of the cost of fines if we are late to pay. This proves that there are still schemes that are not in accordance with the rules that exist in the religion of Islam. If implemented in Bitcoin I think this should still be a material analysis because there are still many factors to be considered, in fact Islamic banks are still not able to fully comply with the rules. Moreover, Islamic bank of bitcoin, it is still a hope and our task is to keep trying to apply it in the future.

@iqlimasyadiqa  were you also working with the IBB? Do you remember sondooq or senbonzakura? 

Actually one of the reasons I quit working with the IBB is because I learned that this accepting of a gratuity or voluntary extra payment for a loan is not universally accepted by scholars, this is why I am working on a project now based on profit sharing about which there is no doubt in Islamic law.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

I am Muslim .. I strongly support the idea. but in my country it is strictly forbidden Muslims to play bitcoin, is your country the same as my country about the ban?
ctrl33

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

Salam,

I can not access your site, is it normal?
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Danijel Habek
danijel.habek@ib-bitcoin.com

http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/images/logo_green.png
IBB - Islamic Bank of Bitcoin مصرف بتكوين الاسلامي
*Interest Free loans
http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/images/ban1.gif
*Musharakah - Joint Venture

Danijel Habek named as new CEO of Islamic Bank of Bitcoin

The Islamic Bank of Bitcoin, a Bitcoin banking company operating on Islamic Sharia financial principles, today announced the appointment of their new CEO Danijel Habek. Mr. Habek will immediately assume responsibility for all Islamic Bank of Bitcoin operations and strategy. Mr. Habek brings a lifetime of business experience to his new role. He replaces a shareholder who previously had interim CEO responsibilities.

“I look forward to bringing my experience and leadership to the Islamic Bank of Bitcoin” said Mr. Habek. “In my new role as Chief Executive, I will be responsible for establishing a permanent and useful web presence for the IBB, investing in new joint ventures, and continuing our program of interest free loans.”

“The IBB is at the forefront of Bitcoin finance” continued Mr. Habek. “We believe that finance based on Islamic principles is an incredibly beneficial thing for Bitcoin. Having a strong Islamic bank that is prepared to share profit and risks in joint ventures could significantly boost the Bitcoin economy.”

Mr. Habek has been a supporter of the IBB almost since day one, buying a significant amount of shares. All of his share dividends have been ploughed straight back into the bank. “Right away I saw the potential” said Mr. Habek. “I saw how the IBB could benefit the community by helping enterprising people get their Bitcoin business ideas off the ground. That, in turn, benefits all of us.  The religious aspect aside, Sharia banking principles fit perfectly with our early stage economy. They are tailor made for getting things off the ground.”

Mr. Habek’s first task will be to refine the IBB business plan and continue to sell IBB’s new issue of shares on Cryptostocks.com. The resulting capital raised will be spent on a secure and functional new IBB website, investments in new joint ventures, continuing interest free loans, infrastructure lease, and other expenses. He will also be tasked with reassuring IBB customers and shareholders after the migration to Cryptostocks in the aftermath of the GLBSE collapse.

“Our function is to help people reach their goals,” said Mr. Habek. “I intend to run the bank according to that principle. Whether we’re helping people with small loans, getting involved in exciting joint ventures, or engaging in some other type of activity, I will always bear that in mind.”

Danijel Habek is a longtime IT entrepreneur with an intimate understanding of business. After a long and celebrated career as an IT professional, he set up his own IT business in 2003. Since then he has worked on a large number of successful IT projects. Mr. Habek is also known as a man with an exceptional community spirit. He often volunteers his time and expertise to IT projects surrounding his local Sporting Association.

About the Islamic Bank of Bitcoin

The Islamic Bank of Bitcoin is a Sharia compliant Bitcoin banking organization that offers interest free loans and shared profit/loss joint ventures to people of all faiths in the Bitcoin community.

Contact Information

Islamic Bank of Bitcoin
Danijel Habek
http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/

----

IBB Joint Ventures - Musharakah

http://bitcoinstarter.com/images/logo.png
www.BitcoinStarter.com , Kickstart your project with Bitcoins - crowdsourced funding , a platform to raise funds (using Bitcoins)

http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/images/i_cheq.png

http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/images/i_cheq2.png

http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/images/ban3.gif

Ticker IBB , listed at www.CryptoStocks.com
this is a very good breakthrough, considering that Sharia banks use a profit-sharing system and do not use forced taxes, I agree with this.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Danijel Habek

IBB - Islamic Bank of Bitcoin مصرف بتكوين الاسلامي
*Interest Free loans

*Musharakah - Joint Venture

Danijel Habek named as new CEO of Islamic Bank of Bitcoin

The Islamic Bank of Bitcoin, a Bitcoin banking company operating on Islamic Sharia financial principles, today announced the appointment of their new CEO Danijel Habek. Mr. Habek will immediately assume responsibility for all Islamic Bank of Bitcoin operations and strategy. Mr. Habek brings a lifetime of business experience to his new role. He replaces a shareholder who previously had interim CEO responsibilities.

“I look forward to bringing my experience and leadership to the Islamic Bank of Bitcoin” said Mr. Habek. “In my new role as Chief Executive, I will be responsible for establishing a permanent and useful web presence for the IBB, investing in new joint ventures, and continuing our program of interest free loans.”

“The IBB is at the forefront of Bitcoin finance” continued Mr. Habek. “We believe that finance based on Islamic principles is an incredibly beneficial thing for Bitcoin. Having a strong Islamic bank that is prepared to share profit and risks in joint ventures could significantly boost the Bitcoin economy.”

Mr. Habek has been a supporter of the IBB almost since day one, buying a significant amount of shares. All of his share dividends have been ploughed straight back into the bank. “Right away I saw the potential” said Mr. Habek. “I saw how the IBB could benefit the community by helping enterprising people get their Bitcoin business ideas off the ground. That, in turn, benefits all of us.  The religious aspect aside, Sharia banking principles fit perfectly with our early stage economy. They are tailor made for getting things off the ground.”

Mr. Habek’s first task will be to refine the IBB business plan and continue to sell IBB’s new issue of shares on Cryptostocks.com. The resulting capital raised will be spent on a secure and functional new IBB website, investments in new joint ventures, continuing interest free loans, infrastructure lease, and other expenses. He will also be tasked with reassuring IBB customers and shareholders after the migration to Cryptostocks in the aftermath of the GLBSE collapse.

“Our function is to help people reach their goals,” said Mr. Habek. “I intend to run the bank according to that principle. Whether we’re helping people with small loans, getting involved in exciting joint ventures, or engaging in some other type of activity, I will always bear that in mind.”

Danijel Habek is a longtime IT entrepreneur with an intimate understanding of business. After a long and celebrated career as an IT professional, he set up his own IT business in 2003. Since then he has worked on a large number of successful IT projects. Mr. Habek is also known as a man with an exceptional community spirit. He often volunteers his time and expertise to IT projects surrounding his local Sporting Association.

About the Islamic Bank of Bitcoin

The Islamic Bank of Bitcoin is a Sharia compliant Bitcoin banking organization that offers interest free loans and shared profit/loss joint ventures to people of all faiths in the Bitcoin community.

Contact Information

Islamic Bank of Bitcoin
Danijel Habek
http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/

----

IBB Joint Ventures - Musharakah

www.BitcoinStarter.com , Kickstart your project with Bitcoins - crowdsourced funding , a platform to raise funds (using Bitcoins)

Ticker IBB , listed at www.CryptoStocks.com

I really respect him and I really do like him, Danijel Habek 'Chief Executive' thinking is very interesting to understand. When bitcoin gets rejected in some countries, especially the Islamic state, "even the status of bitcoin itself is still a matter of debate 'Pros and Cons' among Islamic religious leaders to date, some say bitcoin is illegitimate, and bitcoin is legitimate. But in my opinion, it all depends on how they get it". But Danijel Habek is able to integrate it with the 'Islamic Sharia financial system', this is a rare thought.

Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

Taking sharia is good .. I support your idea
anti-scam

Activity: 476

COINECT

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

In Islamic law it is not allowed to harm or take advantage of others, so since interest can easily lead to the exploiting of the poor by the rich, (and many other problems) it is not allowed at all.
I am a Muslim, all things about the sale and purchase transactions or financial concerns are carefully regulated in Islamic law.
conventional banks apply bank interest and this is not allowed.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

I think this is an excellent area of exploration. However i have a few reservations, how will you compensate for loans that default ? If you don't charge anything for lending out money your net result will be negative.

I myself have studied both Islam, Judaism, and Christianity, and i do know all of the 3 have historically played with the devils advocate... The Christians outsourced usury to Jews when the pope demanded end of interest, and i do know that todays modern "Islamic Banks" (are not Islamic at all) those banks "resell properties at a premium for longerterm periodic payments" making it equal to usury (but on paper they can say "hey we're 100% Sharia we don't charge interest!").

The way i see it, the bank together with potential investors/bank could do as you say "joint venture" with a client who requests a loan, making it a "equity investment" which should be 100% Bible/Koran compatible if the investment appreciates in value investors, the client and the bank profit, if it declines all the 3 parties share the loss (this also seems as most ethical form of banking). Now, this makes sense. But it gets complicated, you plan to offer this service to anyone ? (some anonymous person can request an investment in a project, commerical or consumer) ?

I think this seems like a very risky business. How will you deal with reducing fraud/abuse ?
semaforo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

I think this is an excellent area of exploration. However i have a few reservations, how will you compensate for loans that default ? If you don't charge anything for lending out money your net result will be negative.

I myself have studied both Islam, Judaism, and Christianity, and i do know all of the 3 have historically played with the devils advocate... The Christians outsourced usury to Jews when the pope demanded end of interest, and i do know that todays modern "Islamic Banks" (are not Islamic at all) those banks "resell properties at a premium for longerterm periodic payments" making it equal to usury (but on paper they can say "hey we're 100% Sharia we don't charge interest!").

The way i see it, the bank together with potential investors/bank could do as you say "joint venture" with a client who requests a loan, making it a "equity investment" which should be 100% Bible/Koran compatible if the investment appreciates in value investors, the client and the bank profit, if it declines all the 3 parties share the loss (this also seems as most ethical form of banking). Now, this makes sense. But it gets complicated, you plan to offer this service to anyone ? (some anonymous person can request an investment in a project, commerical or consumer) ?

I think this seems like a very risky business. How will you deal with reducing fraud/abuse ?

Yes, your concerns are very relevant. The Islamic Bank of Bitcoin which I used to be involved in is no longer active. Currently we are working on a new variation which addresses some of your concerns called 'Ummati.'

1- In order to reduce risk of default, we are developing algorithms based on mobile phone data and requiring that anyone requesting financing has a certain amount of backing from others. In the event of default, their friends and family who pledged support are liable, and are all excluded from receiving financing in the future if they do not make good on their pledges. This approach has been up to 98% effective in the Phillipines, we are currently working on deploying it in Indonesia.

2- the structure of financing, as you said, is based on equity or an ownership share in the venture by investors. Rather than making monthly payments, each ownership share carries the right to a percentage of profits. Profits are payed into the contract until the person receiving financing has completely bought back all the ownership shares.

3- security is based first on ID verification (selfies, government ID, mobile phone data) and secondly field agents who take a percentage of profits and have outstanding track records of picking successful projects. This allows for the leveraging of local/customary law which is often very important in areas where micro loans are made.

You can check out more info and are welcome to offer advice and join the discussion. This is the thread here on the forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137399.0
marozpraz

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

It's a good way to stabilize crpyto price. Nowadays, there are so much coin with a huge fee. I think it was a new order to reach goals for every Investor. I'm muslim too, it's not about the religion, but it's all about a perfect amenities for each other. Smiley
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

what's the point for creating this bank and why it's islamic  ??
xde-zidonia

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

Quite interesting thread.
I believe theres alot more coming from this. From my point of view, its great to see this but the debate discussion here seems shallow. Is there any real life shariah law banking personnel here?
Perhaps this people can give their point of you.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

what's the point for creating this bank and why it's islamic  ??
Because Islam has regulated everything in their follower's life including the economic system, so they need a bank based on Islam regulation or rules, for example, Islam prohibits riba ( riba : when you give me a 10 $ loan, but i have to pay back 15 $, the 5$ is riba ) hmm but i don't know that it is necessary since i heard that in arab bitcoin is banned by the mufti, they said that transaction with bitcoin is haram.
Novo

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

What is the peculiarity of the Islamic crypto currency market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: