Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin{}بنك بتكوين الاسلامي  (Read 112738 times)
dark_silverstar

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 10:12:25 PM

awesome goodies  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 12:23:53 AM

What about the Toronto transit token ?

I threw it in as a joke..  but it is valid in toronto Cheesy

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 03:06:44 AM

For more shirts like Bitcoin Hero come to http://bitcoincloset.com. Prices were broken before but now they are fixed. All prices are displayed in USD-EUR-POUNDS, and automatically converted to Bitcoin thanks to the good folks at http://walletbit.com. Congrats pekv2 hope you like it. You let me know if you are doing any more of these kind of raffles and I will gladly contribute. Smiley Much thanks guys.
pekv2

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 01:55:34 PM

What about the Toronto transit token ?

I threw it in as a joke..  but it is valid in toronto Cheesy

Yea, I seen that. I laughed.

For more shirts like Bitcoin Hero come to http://bitcoincloset.com. Prices were broken before but now they are fixed. All prices are displayed in USD-EUR-POUNDS, and automatically converted to Bitcoin thanks to the good folks at http://walletbit.com. Congrats pekv2 hope you like it. You let me know if you are doing any more of these kind of raffles and I will gladly contribute. Smiley Much thanks guys.

Thanks FlipPro Smiley.

Smiley

@pekv2 but I see no picture of you wearing the t-shirt with thumbs up  Cheesy

you forgot to include that you also won 1 share of LIF.M

@FlipPro

thank you , we are doing another one soon will contact you about it later , thanks again for your contribution.

1 share of lif.m? Never seen it in the chest or mailing box. Edit: Oh I see, the lif.m is that little piece of paper.:End of edit:.

I had put the shirt in the washer last night. I'm gonna hang dry it as we all know shirts in a dryer like to shrink like shrink wrap. It'll be a  few days till it drys. My hands are screwed from work, tis why I got em cut out. Give me a few days, for the shirt to dry, take photos and edit and I will post Smiley.

You guys prob went through hell for the items setup and sent, so again, Thank you guys.

Edit:
Forums need a Multi-Quote button.
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2011, 01:59:28 PM

If you have Quick Reply enabled (in your settings), you can click "Quote" in multiple posts and they will all go into the Quick Reply box.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 09:15:32 PM

If you have Quick Reply enabled (in your settings), you can click "Quote" in multiple posts and they will all go into the Quick Reply box.
Works the same in the full reply/edit mode, except the previous replies show bellow and in reverse order (if you're using the forum defaults, but i think you can set it to order replies differently if you wanna)

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 10:45:05 PM

I'm curious, how did you put a share of stock in the box?

I guess you could create a new account, send a share to it and then send the private key to someone. I can't think of anything else.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 09:49:24 PM

Update

new motion on GLBSE please vote id - 56

How many shares does GLBSE currently hold?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 09:57:56 PM

Update

• IBB Portfolio

SIN   2
BH   500
CheaperinBitcoins-Stocks   30
MergedMining   100
BST   1000

IBB account =5.99339097 BTC + 7.00 BTC (loan) = 12.99339097 BTC (in wallet)

Revenue July-October +10.52 BTC
Loss -32.00 BTC

• IBB Assets

Bit-Fu game https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=25099.0 BO - bitover.com + several domains

Looks like 30... is there a url for the portfolio that is kept up to date?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
memvola

View Profile
November 18, 2011, 11:54:06 PM

fixed IBB website, what you think ?

Much better. (http://www.ib-bitcoin.com/images/acc4.jpg and the like are missing btw.)

Looks like IBB is getting ready to increase capital?
bitstarter

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2011, 12:39:27 AM

fixed IBB website, what you think ?

Wow, the site is looking very slick!  Grin  You did a lot great job!

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
teflone

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
November 19, 2011, 03:15:21 AM

free template i used, but customized it a bit, will do more changes later Smiley

Looks great! Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Brunic

Activity: 632

View Profile
November 19, 2011, 08:36:36 PM

I'm just passing by to say that you guys are doing a really great job, and I'm really happy of those shares I've bought.  Grin

The new website is great! The communication you have with shareholders is really awesome, and I'm looking in getting more shares of yours.
dayfall

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 06:55:11 PM

I just sold all of my IBB stock after a conversation with the CEO. (That I did record)

I no longer take part in the company nor do I support its long term goals and what it aims to finance. I was ignorant to its goals and interests. I would advise you all to talk to the CEO about where he lives and what he aims to do!!!

As, I am not Muslim, I don't have any shares.  But I am curious as to what IBB plans.  Bitcoin having an Islamic bank is a fact I try to hide when promoting it, anyway.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 07:39:51 PM

"As, I am not Muslim, I don't have any shares"

you dont have to be Muslim to buy IBB shares, many shareholders of IBB are not Muslim.

"Bitcoin having an Islamic bank is a fact I try to hide when promoting it"

could you expand on that, if there was christian/jewish bank would you hide it too when promoting bitcoin? your problem is with Islam or all religion ?

Agreed, im am a shareholder, I have Zero muslim ties, I enjoy the IBB
I think the reason as the why he would choose to hide it would be due to overall mass media sterotyping.

Some americans just dont like to hear the word "Muslim, or Islam" So when promoting somthing thats kinda "iffy" (bitcoins) you'd want to make it as simple as possible.
I just sold all of my IBB stock after a conversation with the CEO. (That I did record)

I no longer take part in the company nor do I support its long term goals and what it aims to finance. I was ignorant to its goals and interests. I would advise you all to talk to the CEO about where he lives and what he aims to do!!!

Could you elaborate as to how that came to be? i dont see why someone would suddenly sell off, I would like to hear Much more of your side of your opinion
What did you believe the IBB was doing? And what is it that you believe it is doing now? Is this something that you believe "the ibb is funding terroristic advancements in the homeland of the CEO" Please do elaborate, I would like to hear more.

And Just For The Record, Im Canadian Born and raised, I have no intrest in religion,

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 11:16:07 PM

As, I am not Muslim, I don't have any shares.  But I am curious as to what IBB plans.  Bitcoin having an Islamic bank is a fact I try to hide when promoting it, anyway.
I am not Muslim, although I am deeply spiritual, I simply despise religion as I believe it's the cause to most of our present day problems, and I actually think religion takes you away from god instead of bringing you closer. Now with that being said I still RESPECT Islam, and I respect what senbonzakura is trying to do with IBB "Interest Free Banking".

If you ask me it's something that you should be proud of, as this is the biggest community bank Bitcoin currently has.

And they seem to be doing a damn fine job at it.

P.S In-case you didn't already know this, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MUSLIM TO INVEST/TAKE OUT A LOAN AT IBB.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 11:18:26 PM

One word,

EXPLAIN...
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 12:51:05 AM

"As, I am not Muslim, I don't have any shares"

you dont have to be Muslim to buy IBB shares, many shareholders of IBB are not Muslim.
Some americans just dont like to hear the word "Muslim, or Islam" So when promoting somthing thats kinda "iffy" (bitcoins) you'd want to make it as simple as possible.
And Just For The Record, Im Canadian Born and raised, I have no intrest in religion,
(emphasis mine)
80% of Canadians are religious... I wonder if this is another Canadian stereotype.

Goat seems to be implying that IBB has a connection with Islamic radicals?
memvola

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 01:05:47 AM

Besides, Islamic Banking is a semi-technical thing. I think that its basic principles lead to a more stable economy, despite that I'm an unbeliever myself. Many western financial institutions were influenced by Islamic banking ever since the 2007-2010 crisis.

I would advise you all to talk to the CEO about where he lives and what he aims to do!!!

Yeah, you need to finish what you've started by your open letter.

Goat seems to be implying that IBB has a connection with Islamic radicals?

LOL! Let's not speculate though...

You want IBB to release more shares? If so use it for what ?

I haven't thought about it, just thought it's getting more serious. For instance, arbitrage software was a good idea but I haven't heard about that from you since. Since GLBSE is already there for people to raise capital for new ventures, maybe IBB would create its own enterprises. There are many ideas floating around in this forum, and I'm sure a lot of us would be happy to discuss if IBB decides to get involved in new businesses.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 07:49:59 AM

I no longer support or invest in IBB because of the way it runs its business. Being Muslim/Terrorists has nothing to do with anything other than his business should operated by these rules. I do not know if he is a Muslim but he says his company will operate under Muslim law. I am not an expert in this but I do not believe all assets he holds in IBB follow that. Also I do not like the direction that IBB will be heading. I think the focus is to recover the massive losses and his willingness and desire to invest in what I consider more ponzi like investments. I no longer have faith in the CEO or the business plan of IBB. This is not a personal attack as I know nothing about this guy. This is all about money.  

Where does this guy live? Who is he? What are his goals? These questions he will not answer. How can I then invest in an operation like that? I should have done more research before buying IBB shares and this is my fault. I was just upset last night by the lack of information I was being provided and was being told I should not be asking too many questions. Not the response I expected.

I have never said he was a Terrorist or even a Muslim so there is no need for slander here.

I will try to work out the percentage loss of this company since it started and will report later.

I love how you equate Muslim and Terrorist to each other in your post...

You do have some valid points though, many of which are reasons why I don't invest in IBB.

If senbonzakura wants more supporters he needs to be alot more transparent.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: