Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13656 times)
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

I do not own a lot of bitcoin so I dont panic. Like dollar, the value is volatile. I think its time to buy bitcoin. I believe its price will soon rise.
It started at very low price and as we see, its normal, sometimes it goes up but sooner it will roll back to its higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

This JP Morgan Chase CEO,Jaime Dimon is the one of the reasons why I came across. It was reported that sick lying piece of crap told bitcoin will be a fraud and will blow up soon enough and all those who invested in it will suffer.And why not will he tell ,his bank is the largest in America and with the price of bitcoin being above 4000$,he couldnt take it and told some nonsense which he knew that people will believe in him.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

It's like a bit quite normal these days and considering that issue on China. Don't panic. And just think about this one, last year the price of bitcoin was about 2k usd, let's just be thankful that we reach high right now.

Yes that is what I think. Those who have invested before are still in profit.
The sad thing is they are also the ones who are crying about this recent down of bitcoin price.
You see hero ranking and senior that looks like they have invested in $4k price that may be just lies.
If we want to keep bitcoin pacing back up then we should be the one doing our jobs to make it look better again. Not going with the fake news and supporting it.  Cry
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

I guess this is due to to those people selling their bitcoin, converting their coins to fiat.
Turning the e currency to real.
Maybe people are getting their money out of the e-wallet, because they need it, who knows maybe their just in need.

Of course, many people sell their coins to get money and buy the necessary things for them, but this price reduction was due to bad news. The price will soon start to rise upwards as bitcoin is still developing.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:03:17 AM

I know one of the reason and its chinas bitcoin exchange has flactuate and some get banned thats what i heard from my friends so correct me if i am saying wrong,but dont mindthe price it will rise soon Cheesy

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Freeheavens

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

Guys, sorry for the strange questions. I'm just starting to get into bitcoin and would like to get some advice?
Thank you for understanding
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

People are funny.
buyers whish the price will grow
and
sellers wish the price will down.
It's even more funny when you consider that the same people hoping for the price to go down, are not buying at all if the price does happen to go down. They keep waiting for the price to fall down even further, where they completely miss out on that buying opportunity. It's not for nothing that even though people have had loads of time to buy at lower levels, they still open up threads asking whether or not it's still a good moment to buy Bitcoin when the price has increased significantly.

And it is funny as well to know that the buyers and the sellers are exactly the same number.
Not really. In the recent months there was far more demand than actual supply, and this results in the market to increase in value. If demand and supply are hovering around the same levels, we'll get to experience a stagnant market, which isn't the case at this point. Right now we're coming to a point where people aren't willing to pay premiums for a Bitcoin, and that results in the market to decrease due to the lower overall demand.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

I guess this is due to to those people selling their bitcoin, converting their coins to fiat.
Turning the e currency to real.
Maybe people are getting their money out of the e-wallet, because they need it, who knows maybe their just in need.

Of course, many people sell their coins to get money and buy the necessary things for them, but this price reduction was due to bad news. The price will soon start to rise upwards as bitcoin is still developing.

i think this is because people panic to read the bad news from some of people which want bitcoin price is down and its happen now. the price it seems will be down again as there is many bad prediction which saying bitcoin will crash and save your money and bla bla bla. if we can stay calm and not eat that bad news while we can buy bitcoin again, then i think its our opportunity to buy in lower price.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:31:01 AM

Why Bitcoin falling down? Have any reason?
[/quote
 I think it`s normal for market at all i understand that you are a bit scared it's really don't need to worry, as its price is falling down and
 It very will soon rise up again i think you are for understanding.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

People are funny.
buyers whish the price will grow
and
sellers wish the price will down.
It's even more funny when you consider that the same people hoping for the price to go down, are not buying at all if the price does happen to go down. They keep waiting for the price to fall down even further, where they completely miss out on that buying opportunity. It's not for nothing that even though people have had loads of time to buy at lower levels, they still open up threads asking whether or not it's still a good moment to buy Bitcoin when the price has increased significantly.

And it is funny as well to know that the buyers and the sellers are exactly the same number.
Not really. In the recent months there was far more demand than actual supply, and this results in the market to increase in value. If demand and supply are hovering around the same levels, we'll get to experience a stagnant market, which isn't the case at this point. Right now we're coming to a point where people aren't willing to pay premiums for a Bitcoin, and that results in the market to decrease due to the lower overall demand.

you are right,but it is not what I said.
demand and supply does not mean buyer and seller.I talk about buyers and sellers.
You have always 1 bauyer and 1 seller when a transaction was...
It is impossible that you have more buyers than sellers.
More demands or supplies yes this is possible.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:08:01 PM

Yes and today Bitcoin is back at $ 3,500 and this is getting worse in the cryptocurrency market. I think China is trying to make this market fall so that they can buy a lot of cheap altcoin and will definitely pump in the coming time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:08:12 PM

Here is part of the reason for the significant fall of the value: BTCC exchange is closing at the end of September.

https://twitter.com/YourBTCC/status/908285586368167936

It seems that we will see some more fluctuation before the Chinese story ends.
tanvirbd

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

I already lost 0.005 BTC
skhurram007

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

"People are birds unable to fly."

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:28:11 PM

Blood is in the streets... Time to buy mate...  Grin

Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Fall for a ride I think that's what I noticed the last few months
But maybe the bitcoin will not fall too deep right now,
this is just to make us panic ..., but do not let the problem down and make us sell when bitcoin prices will go down, we should buy when bitcoin down, because bitcoin will bounce back.
Stgsurya

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

The price of Bitcoin has fallen after JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said he would fire anyone trading bitcoin because it was against their rules and 'stupid'
The latest bitcoin price chart show that the cryptocurrency has fallen back below $4,000 after the explosive criticism of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has fallen $1,000 since the start of the month amid speculation the Chinese government is launching a crackdown on exchanges.
There are mounting fears of a bubble after bitcoin soared from less $1,000 at the start of the year to an all-time of $5,000 two weeks ago.
relentless1

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:32:47 PM

Is there a way to work out what the bottom might be? I dont need to be super accurate but may be +  or - $200

How do you find out support levels?
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:34:08 PM

Where have you been, two bad news happened right now about China banning Ico and Jp Morgan chief telling people that Bitcoin is a big fraud, because of this people are now panic selling, I hope it will end next week things not looking good for the crypto currency industry.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

It is very heartbreaking to see bitcoin's value to go down. Many of my friends has already lost their money and it is not good to hear anymore. Even me, I've lost plenty of money already and it is very alarming. I think it's normal that bitcoin goes down sometimes but I don't find it typical anymore that it is going down so hard. But even though it is what happening, I'm still hoping that bitcoin will increase again so that we can earn more.

Sad to break you the news that bitcoin is already down to $3600 and the dump is still continuing. Yes, we all have lost money because of the price going down but for me I still trusted the system that it will bounce back after this devastating lost that we are seeing. We have been here before and I'm still on the positive side that bitcoin can recover from all of this. We just need to stay calm and not panic sell. I'm still into this for the long haul so I'm not really scared by what we are seeing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 11:03:43 PM by Adbitco

Yes first it was China banning ICOs then JP Morgan CEO calling btc fraud and now BTCC China's biggest bitcoin exchange going to suspend trading on September 30. All these news might be contributing to the fall in btc price but I don't think, as most of other members think too, we need to panic. It's all going to be over in a few days and it's not going to be the end of bitcoin. Stay positive and keep holding your bitcoins and if possible buy some more while the price is low.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: