Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13656 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:33:59 AM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

Yes, it is very much true that at present Bitcoin prices are falling down. I think this is quite a normal thing. You need to control your nerves and have patience. Things will be very much normal by the end of this year and the market price of Bitcoin will again be rising. You need to hold you Bitcoins to have a good amount of profit.

Even when Bitcoin is skyrocketing it sometimes fall a little in between and so falling in Bitcoin prices are nothing new and it doesn't mean the whole Bitcoin project is fallen. The prices fluctuate any time just like other commodities in the stock exchange and even Forex .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:17:36 AM

Yes, this might cause some alarm to other people but if you are already used to the trends that Bitcoin have then you'll know that it is fairly normal for BTC to fall down a bit on its value. This is caused by several factors i. The market and also can raise its calue anytime. The key word here is always patience.
Exactly! I think this up and down will keep on happening in the future as well. It is quite a normal thing in the world of business. There is a downfall in the market price of Bitcoin right now but this will not remain like this for so long. It will rise again in a very similar fashion as we have seen it rising in the past.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:24:29 PM

Bitcoin will always have an uncontrolled price fluctuation, it is volatile because it is decentralized. China made a big effect on bitcoin because of the new laws that prohibits the use of bitcoin in their countries. I believe bitcoin can recover but we need to patiently wait for it to happen.
Yeah it is the part of bitcoin currency market pump and dump happens. It is just matter of time and the prices which are falling they will go up to the record index and will give a bunch of profit to the Investors who are calm at this state and  they have a faith and believe in bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

Bitcoin will always have an uncontrolled price fluctuation, it is volatile because it is decentralized. China made a big effect on bitcoin because of the new laws that prohibits the use of bitcoin in their countries. I believe bitcoin can recover but we need to patiently wait for it to happen.
Yeah it is the part of bitcoin currency market pump and dump happens. It is just matter of time and the prices which are falling they will go up to the record index and will give a bunch of profit to the Investors who are calm at this state and  they have a faith and believe in bitcoin.
that's why the long term holders really benefits from this fluctuation as they tend to keep what they got and aim for their target selling point, so after hitting
that height they will sell it out and wait again for another dip then long again to achieved another earnings.
bitcoindev2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

china ban all btc markets Huh

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:00:06 AM

Yes now bitcoin price is temporary fall dawn. For this reason ,I have no panic about bitcoin price.it is very important time for trading.
i hope bitcoin price will be rise verry soon.
We all should know by this time that the downfalls are the essential parts of the crypto market and it is not impossible for bitcoins to recover their high prices after every dump. There is no need to get panicked when prices are low, rather be happy for buying more bitcoins at cheap rates.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:41:50 AM

Yes now bitcoin price is temporary fall dawn. For this reason ,I have no panic about bitcoin price.it is very important time for trading.
We all should know by this time that the downfalls are the essential parts of the crypto market and it is not impossible for bitcoins to recover their high prices after every dump. There is no need to get panicked when prices are low, rather be happy for buying more bitcoins at cheap rates.
I agree with you, that is what most of the bitcoin user should always remember, they need to change their mindset when they see a price fall in the market for bitcoin because that is common and it is not avoidable by the bitcoin user and the best thing to do when the price of bitcoin is falling is to hold the current bitcoins and buy more to lower the average bought price.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

It is the part of game and if it is going down that is sure that it will rise soon and cross the limits of its previous highest rate so don’t think like that when it fall start buying bitcoins because it is golden chance so avail and secure them for the good time to get fruit from them.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

I still dont get why people are so concern with bitcoin price. It is obvious that btc wont die or go down to much. If the chinese will take away the ban in the future it will explode even more. Anyway the price skyrocketed this year...cant be 1 million in 1 year guys!
betterbitcoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

Back up $4,200 I'm betting 5k in under 4 weeks Smiley even with the Chinese ban it means nothing, Chinese trading bitcoin won't stop they will just find an alternative route.. if any one can they can
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:42:16 PM

Back up $4,200 I'm betting 5k in under 4 weeks Smiley even with the Chinese ban it means nothing, Chinese trading bitcoin won't stop they will just find an alternative route.. if any one can they can

I agree, the upcoming Bitcoin upgrade looks very bullish for me.  There are people who said that bitcoin will drop during that time but I can say, enough of the FUD alredy, these people just wants to get cheap Bitcoins.   How can an upgrade be a dip?  It is an upgrade, meaning Bitcoin will be better than before., so definitely it will bring hype to the coin. 
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

i am hopeful that after 30 September we will see a rapid increase in the price of bitcoin and may the price of bitcoin rach to 5000$ in next few days, and ever after that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and will hopefully reach to a very high price may be it will also cover 7000$ at the end of 2017, because people are still too much interest to buy bitcoin which is causing the price of bitcoin to increase.
loty1825

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

i am hopeful that after 30 September we will see a rapid increase in the price of bitcoin and may the price of bitcoin rach to 5000$ in next few days, and ever after that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and will hopefully reach to a very high price may be it will also cover 7000$ at the end of 2017, because people are still too much interest to buy bitcoin which is causing the price of bitcoin to increase.

I think new ATH will be around 6200$ and it will be reached by the end of the year, even 7000$ doesn't sound impossible.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/dBpo6ozl-BTC-still-looking-bullish/

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

its because of panic sell because of chine news about block bitcoin and crypto, so wait for what? go buy some bitcoin now, sit back and relax ,, bitcoin to the MOOON Grin Grin
No it’s a conspiracy theory that prices are going down due to influence of china decision.it is best time to buy and then wait for the prices to go high.

It’s not falling if there is some low price that will rise again with huge profit and don’t need to b panic just hold few days, so don’t think like that invest and have faith in bitcoin you’ll get the huge profit and join the caravan of those people who are enjoying their lives by getting profit.
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:07:53 PM

What's going to happen on 9/30?  Sounds like something good is going to happen.

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
loty1825

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:24:55 PM

What's going to happen on 9/30?  Sounds like something good is going to happen.

All the Chinese exchanges except the largest two will stop operating. That was already announced in the middle of this month, so nothing new about it. But rumors before the news caused the market to drop. Maybe he is speculating that the price is still under influence of the news and that once the exchanges finally close, nothing will hold down the price anymore.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

its because of panic sell because of chine news about block bitcoin and crypto, so wait for what? go buy some bitcoin now, sit back and relax ,, bitcoin to the MOOON Grin Grin
No it’s a conspiracy theory that prices are going down due to influence of china decision.it is best time to buy and then wait for the prices to go high.

It’s not falling if there is some low price that will rise again with huge profit and don’t need to b panic just hold few days, so don’t think like that invest and have faith in bitcoin you’ll get the huge profit and join the caravan of those people who are enjoying their lives by getting profit.
Who said it is falling it is crawling upward now again to 4200USD and still counting is it a fall?, haters are spreading false news and talking about the china hold is meaningless because bitcoin is surviving without them and it will reach up to 8k USD in near future so buy now it is golden chance to enjoy in the moment of more pump.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

This resultd from China banning Bitcoin exchanges and ICOs. We all know that China has a big influence in crypto market so losing it is not surprising to negatively affect cryptomarket including Bitcoin. But the best thing to do is to hold. Bitcoin is now again on the 4000$ mark and is continuously increasing. It is now recovering from the downfall and hoping that it will continue.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:54:11 AM

Expect that Bitcoin will have time that its price will get low. But I do not think that it is something to panick at because it is normal to have slight downfall of price. It may recover soon.
It is normal dump I must say. Things will be fine in future we will see. It may be some sort of planned attack but they will not make it successful as people invested with some mindset that will not allow them to demolish all this stuff. Don’t worry and don’t be panic.
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:56:53 AM

LOL. Every market had its falls and highs. It's normal, just relax. You can't achieve big for being too scary all the time. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: