Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 49247 times)
hana gonzales

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

iLink2Music

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

ICO planning? And when ?

Thank you for your interest dzkrb! You may visit our website at www.paycent.com for the details about our ICO or you may read our Whitepaper using this link: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf

Here are the dates for your reference:
Pre-ICO: 2nd Oct 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)
Presale Starts: 23rd Oct 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)
Presale Ends: 30th Oct 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)
Token Sale Ends: 19th Nov 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)

Please stay-tuned for other updates. Thank you very much!

thank you for this information and i think this project is very nice and i hope will success now and future.
i will keep follow development on the tread. thank you again.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paycent (OP)

Activity: 681

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:07:52 PM

Check out our new website and whitepaper: www.paycent.com

Stay tuned for our upcoming token sale this October! #Paycentos #whitepaper #Paycent #PaycentICO

Well, I hadn't heard of this s one yet. Any time you guys need some
Good press, so long as you pass our criteria as far as legitimacy and
Reputation, my team could help you get boosted into major success. 
Just send me a message if you wish to proceed. 

I do like the concept, and I think with a little finesse your project will gain the attention it deserves .

Thank you for considering us! For more information about our ICO, please visit our website at www.paycent.com or you may read our Whitepaper using this link: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf

We appreciate your help and wonderful feedback! We have been tirelessly working on this project to meet our goal, to bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and fiat. You may want to join our Bounty Programme as well.
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:14:00 PM

ICO planning? And when ?

Thank you for your interest dzkrb! You may visit our website at www.paycent.com for the details about our ICO or you may read our Whitepaper using this link: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf

Here are the dates for your reference:
Pre-ICO: 2nd Oct 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)
Presale Starts: 23rd Oct 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)
Presale Ends: 30th Oct 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)
Token Sale Ends: 19th Nov 2017; Singapore Time 9 AM (UTC+8)

Please stay-tuned for other updates. Thank you very much!

thank you for this information and i think this project is very nice and i hope will success now and future.
i will keep follow development on the tread. thank you again.

That's an inspiring feedback Hana! We have been tirelessly working on this project to meet our goal, to bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and fiat. We hope you can be part of this great endeavor by joining our Pre-ICO on 02 Oct 2017 starting 9AM Singapore time. Thank you so much!
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

USD -> PYN -> BTC  and  BTC -> PYN -> USD  looks strange.
How can longer transaction costs less than short BTC -> USD for example?
PYN looks like 5th wheel in a car.

Or maybe I did not understand something?

I appreciate your feedback! We are on the process of adding a section in our documents for an Exchange information which will help explain why we are going thru PYN. Please do watch out for the updated version.
Smoking Duck

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:07:34 AM

This looks like an interesting projects, reminds me of TenX. Hopefully you will be equally or more successful.

May I ask, what are the benefits of the token holder? How can token holders benefit? What will appreciate the price in the long-term?

Also, what are the differences to TenX?
jiya jaena

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

can you explain this project on this forum??
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:53:15 AM

Have you got spreedsheet for bitcointalk signature bounty campaign?i couldnt find on your website.How can i reach this list?thank you
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:08:05 AM

I am waiting for further news because this is a very simple announcement in the forum. but I see in your wp is very good hopefully can be fixed again.
emityaev

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:41:21 AM

USD -> PYN -> BTC  and  BTC -> PYN -> USD  looks strange.
How can longer transaction costs less than short BTC -> USD for example?
PYN looks like 5th wheel in a car.

Or maybe I did not understand something?

I appreciate your feedback! We are on the process of adding a section in our documents for an Exchange information which will help explain why we are going thru PYN. Please do watch out for the updated version.

Thank you!
I guess it will be interesting! )))
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:59:24 AM

can you explain this project on this forum??

Thank you for your query.

3. PROBLEM THAT WE ARE SOLVING

3.1 BRINGING CYRPTOCURRENCY TO THE MASSES
One of the primary goals of Texcent is to bring the cryptocurrency market/ecosystem to mainstream audiences. Such audiences might have very little experience with cryptocurrencies and will more likely have no easy access to use and invest in cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, there is the fear of new and innovative technologies that needs to be overcome. In the Paycent app, the user swipes right to the Paycentos e-wallet, allowing the user to buy cryptocurrencies, spend cryptocurrencies and invest in cryptocurrencies with a simple and seamless interface. The benefit to the Blockchain/Cryptocurrency ecosystem will be a huge influx of fiat market capitalization into cryptocurrency which will enlarge the ecosystem. Holders of cryptocurrency will have a better acceptance as cryptocurrency become mainstream with seamless change through Paycent and its dual e-wallet.

3.2 ALLOWING CRYPTOCURRENCY USERS TO HAVE MULTIPLE AVENUES OF SPEND
One of the current limiting factors of cryptocurrencies is that, although the ecosystem is growing, there is a lack of avenues of spending it in everyday life. With the Paycent app, a user can pay for his utilities and make purchases with cryptocurrency within the dual e-wallet. Because of our seamless integration, we have increased the channels that cryptocurrency can be used. With the optional Paycentos Debit card, cryptocurrency can also be used at 200 million points including ATM withdrawals.

3.3 CONVERSION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY TO FIAT AND VICE VERSA IN REAL TIME
With the seamless integration between the dual e-wallets within Paycent, all cryptocurrency conversion to fiat will be done in real time with a live exchange rate shown. This can eliminate fears and doubts of mainstream audiences to venture into cryptocurrency, because once cryptocurrency is converted, it will be reflected in their Paycent fiat e-wallet immediately.

3.4 CASHLESS FOR THE UNBANKED
With Paycent e-wallet app, the unbanked will have easy access to our merchant ecosystem and bill payments with a simple iOS or Android app. This inclusion allows the masses to participate in digital world with our network of clients and even a branded debit card that has over 200 million points including ATM withdrawals. With Paycent, we are helping to push the unbanked to the forefront of currency freedom with the ease of exchanging fiat money into cryptocurrency with a singular app and vise versa to spend it on daily essentials. The wallet allows financial inclusion to huge population that otherwise would be left behind in the push to a cashless society.

I would like to direct your question to our Whitepaper, here is the link for your reference: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf you may also visit our website at www.paycent.com for further details.
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:06:35 AM

Have you got spreedsheet for bitcointalk signature bounty campaign?i couldnt find on your website.How can i reach this list?thank you

Thank you for your interest. Please register to our Bounty Programme though this link: https://paycent.com/bounty-programme/
Bitcointalk signatures will be forwarded to your personal email address after registration.
adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:09:28 AM

Sounds a good project, I'm waiting for more information about this project, I'll see this thread a few days ahead, especially information about ICO, hopefully run as a concept, and good luck
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:13:57 AM

I am waiting for further news because this is a very simple announcement in the forum. but I see in your wp is very good hopefully can be fixed again.

Thank you for the great feedback! We are on the process of creating additional announcements on this forum. Please do watch out for that. For the meantime, please visit our website at www.paycent.com for announcements or click on our blog at this link: https://paycent.com/blog
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:24:04 AM

Sounds a good project, I'm waiting for more information about this project, I'll see this thread a few days ahead, especially information about ICO, hopefully run as a concept, and good luck

We appreciate your well-wishes! For more information about the product, please do visit our website at www.paycent.com or read our Whitepaper at this link: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf By the way, Paycent is no longer a concept but a working app already. The app is available in Play Store and App Store since 23rd of Aug 2017. Paycentos, our cryptowallet, is now on development.
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:44:35 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 10:36:43 AM by paycent

This looks like an interesting projects, reminds me of TenX. Hopefully you will be equally or more successful.

May I ask, what are the benefits of the token holder? How can token holders benefit? What will appreciate the price in the long-term?

Also, what are the differences to TenX?

Holders of PYN tokens will receive 0.5% of the aggregate exchange rate revenue for cryptocurrencies to fiat and vice versa converted between the dual e-wallet of Paycent. This will initially be done quarterly with the bounty being paid in ETH to the PYN holders.

Paycentos token act as a Utility where the PYN will be used to pay property rentals, exchange fees, etc. We will run token buyback program in which, from the merchant MDR, tokens from the market will be bought and burned to appreciate the value.

Paycent is a complete payment ecosystem, bridging the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency for users to buy, transact, send and pay with any currency globally in real time.

I also would like to direct your question to our Whitepaper, here is the link for your reference: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf you may also visit our website at www.paycent.com for further details.

Snippets:

4.2 The Rewards for PYN to Token Holders
Holders of PYN tokens will receive 0.5% of the aggregate exchange rate revenue for cryptocurrencies to fiat and vice versa converted between the dual e-wallet of Paycent. This will initially be done quarterly with the bounty being paid in ETH to the PYN holders.

For the users of Paycentos Debit card, they will receive an addition 0.1% of each spend in PYN tokens as loyalties token-back (similar to cash backs from credit cards). This will create a secondary distribution of PYN tokens that will create an open market for PYN with a price support and price increase. We will NOT create new PYN tokens after this TOKEN SALE, to support the growth of the PYN in the open market.

9. Buyback and Rebates Programme

9.1 With our mPOS MDR 1.1%

(a) Non Paycentos cryptocurreny
• 1% is paid to Paycent for operational charge.
• 0.1% is used to buyback Paycentos directly from the market quarterly and then will be immediately burned. This will be done for the 1st five years of the merchant using our mPOS, after that the merchant will be charged only 1% MDR and the merchant will not be part of our buyback programme. As we will be  expanding our merchant ecosystem, we will have an ever-increasing number of merchants contributing to our buyback programme.

(b) Paycentos Cryptocurrency
• 0.1% is paid to Paycent for operational charge.
• 1% is given back to the user in the form of “token back” and is deposited into the Paycentos e-wallet quarterly. This is to encourage our Paycentos e-wallet user to switch to Paycentos as a default cryptocurrency thereby increasing its demand.

(c) Special agreement with Forest.ae
• We have signed an agreement with Forest.ae to be their sole cryptocurrency e-wallet to collect rental fees in Paycentos from their rental property across GCC. We have negotiated a special MDR rate for the  1st five years.

9.2 With our mPOS MDR 1.5%
• 1% is paid to Paycent for operational charge.
• 0.5% is used to buyback Paycentos directly from the market quarterly and then will be immediately burned.
• With this buyback and burn with a finite supply of Paycentos, we are hoping to make Paycentos a compelling opportunity to hold with a diminishing supply and high potential for the price to rise.
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:08:36 PM

1000 küsur activityli adamlar demis activity nasıl artar?Garip...
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

1000 küsur activityli adamlar demis activity nasıl artar?Garip...

Hi Gustavroy, I am sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you please translate in English? Google translate does not give justice to your comment.
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:43:48 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 10:38:22 AM by paycent

Know how you could contribute during #Paycent Pre-ICO: https://medium.com/@paycent/how-to-contribute-to-paycents-token-sale-30acb1133210 . You could also join us through our Slack and Telegram. #Paycentos #PaycentICO
paycent (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:35:38 AM

Know how you could contribute during #Paycent Pre-ICO: https://medium.com/@paycent/how-to-contribute-to-paycents-token-sale-30acb1133210 . You could also join us through our Slack and Telegram. #Paycentos #PaycentICO

Join our discussion in Telegram here: https://t.me/joinchat/GLmO3wo3Da0KMmioHkda8A

Paycent
BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT
WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION | Pre-ICO: October 12, 2017
paycent (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:51:05 AM

Watch out for Mr. Brian Tan, Texcent's CEO at Channel News Asia. He will talk about Paycent and its upcoming ICO. For any questions, join us on our social channels. #cryptocurrency #Paycent #PaycentICO #Paycentos #ICO #ETH #Bitcoin #Blockchain

https://youtu.be/Icidhe9x9h0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: