Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 49248 times)
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Why this PYN is not listed on major exchange? Last time I was on Telegram, they said that they were trying to get on kucoin or some exchange, is this still happening? Why is it that PYN can't get on large exchange while new coin that hit the market that able to do so, such as Nucleus Vision, Ontology and many more

Right now, I feel they have failed to negotiate with the top exchanges and are focused towards card delivery and app launch on 26th.Maybe after this, PYN gets on big exchanges and attract more users after cards are delivered to users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Why this PYN is not listed on major exchange? Last time I was on Telegram, they said that they were trying to get on kucoin or some exchange, is this still happening? Why is it that PYN can't get on large exchange while new coin that hit the market that able to do so, such as Nucleus Vision, Ontology and many more

Right now, I feel they have failed to negotiate with the top exchanges and are focused towards card delivery and app launch on 26th.Maybe after this, PYN gets on big exchanges and attract more users after cards are delivered to users.

That's very stange, i see many other ICO that raised smaller amounts and finished later already trading on exchanges, but PYN is only on yobit with 0 volume.  Now they are going to the phase 2 of ICO, and I really doubt that many will be interested in buying seeing how bad liquidity of these tokens with price 10x down.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

That's very stange, i see many other ICO that raised smaller amounts and finished later already trading on exchanges, but PYN is only on yobit with 0 volume.  Now they are going to the phase 2 of ICO, and I really doubt that many will be interested in buying seeing how bad liquidity of these tokens with price 10x down.
to be Frank, team raised enough funds to have their whole life to do nothing, what motivation can get them to do the listing?
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

to be Frank, team raised enough funds to have their whole life to do nothing, what motivation can get them to do the listing?

Phase 2 of ico is coming and we have more things to cheer up for and this can also help in speeding up the process of delivering as promised, if and if only we get to see the cards by this month end, else the price would dip further.
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

Phase 2 of ico is coming and we have more things to cheer up for and this can also help in speeding up the process of delivering as promised, if and if only we get to see the cards by this month end, else the price would dip further.

Who is going to buy Phase 2 ICO when they can't even listed on major exchange? What is the point?
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

By the way PYN had ICO in back of NOV 2017 and still no exchange, it is strange
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

That doesn't make sense,if what you said is true, what is the purpose of having ICO in the first place?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

It's also sometimes about very good connections that some person on an ICO team has with those big guys from the exchanges. Not always about negotiation or money only.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

Great news! We bring you more ways to get PYN tokens. Claim your reward in bridging the gap between digital currency and fiat. For more details, you could visit our website or email us at hello@paycent.com.

Wasnt this told 200 PYN would be added to your account when you purchase the card? and now these conditions come into the picture.

When are the cards actually shipped to users?, it was told to be around Feb end and now we are near March end and whether there would be different rounds of ico or this is yet to be decided?
Indeed, the news is simply grandiose! We have been waiting for this stage of the project's development for a long time, and now it has come, I congratulate the team! When will the next phase of the ICO start?
btcrocks

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

On telegram, the team members have posted information about early app access for all the ones who completed the KYC process and are waiting for the card to be delivered.I hope someone can post those pictures of the app from telegram to over here.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

On telegram, the team members have posted information about early app access for all the ones who completed the KYC process and are waiting for the card to be delivered.I hope someone can post those pictures of the app from telegram to over here.
why don't they give everyone access, I don't know what's secret, it looks suspicious.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

why don't they give everyone access, I don't know what's secret, it looks suspicious.

it's interesting how it can be private if it's published to play store or app store. Some invitation codes ?
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

They made an announcement about listing on kucoin some months ago which is something a long the lines of "PYN is going to be listed on kucoin". I think they made this announcement after they tried contacting kucoin. Not after they had talks with kucoin.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

By the way PYN had ICO in back of NOV 2017 and still no exchange, it is strange
Paycent Token (PYN) is already listed on Yobit.net dude : https://yobit.net/en/trade/PYN/BTC , I didnt know why Paycent is not listed on KuCoin but they contacting it a month ago   Huh
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

If you do some research on Yobit.net here (bitcointalk.org), you will find that lots of people got SCAMMED by using Yobit. Some people complained about missing funds, withdraw delays, other weird stuff. By the way, yobit is not consider as an exchange. Going back to PYN, why they can't get on binance/bittrex/OKex/Huobi? I mean they can't even get on cryptopia? C'mon
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

They made an announcement about listing on kucoin some months ago which is something a long the lines of "PYN is going to be listed on kucoin". I think they made this announcement after they tried contacting kucoin. Not after they had talks with kucoin.

Kucoin is small exchange and they can't be on Kucoin. What is wrong with this picture?
bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

Kucoin is small exchange and they can't be on Kucoin. What is wrong with this picture?

Why PYN is hard to get in Kukoin ? Where is PYN's worth ?
Please enlighten it. Thank's
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

If you do some research on Yobit.net here (bitcointalk.org), you will find that lots of people got SCAMMED by using Yobit. Some people complained about missing funds, withdraw delays, other weird stuff. By the way, yobit is not consider as an exchange. Going back to PYN, why they can't get on binance/bittrex/OKex/Huobi? I mean they can't even get on cryptopia? C'mon
all I know is that team said "soon kucoin" a few weeks ago, so make a conclusion.
btcrocks

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

You are right,yobit is one scam exchange which many will avoid and as per the team discussion on the telegram, they may even implement their own exchange if the kucoin listing does not work out.And being a dividend token, major exchanges would not be listing PYN token AFAIK.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

You are right,yobit is one scam exchange which many will avoid and as per the team discussion on the telegram, they may even implement their own exchange if the kucoin listing does not work out.And being a dividend token, major exchanges would not be listing PYN token AFAIK.

I think there is an issue with PYN and that is why it is not being listed on any exchanges. Monaco has token rewards system and it is listed on bittrex and binance so I don't think that is the issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: