Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 49248 times)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Is the backlog of cards being shipped by this weekend?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
paycent (OP)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

Take advantage of this exciting promo. Win US $1000 in Dash when you use Dash on the Paycent app. Learn more about it at https://paycent.com/win-1000-us-dollars-with-paycent-and-dashs-partnership/
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Take advantage of this exciting promo. Win US $1000 in Dash when you use Dash on the Paycent app. Learn more about it at https://paycent.com/win-1000-us-dollars-with-paycent-and-dashs-partnership/

May I know when are you going to distribute the 200 PYN promised as part of downloading the app and submitting the KYC?
Arhat

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:52:07 AM
Merited by bitcoinsforall (1)

Just beware, Paycent is no longer issuing a mastercard as originally announced. The card has been changed to a unionpay card. Unfortunately you will only find out, when you receive your card. Paycent does not deem it necessary to inform its customers about "minor" changes like this.

Card was originally announced for the end of February. Now the date for delivery of second batch of 4th or 5th of July. Again Paycent doesn't really deem it necessary to inform customers of delays. The only place to get any information is their telegram channel. But that is quite a challenge to retrieve the few gems of valuable information amongst all the fanboyism talk by the investors.

If you don't want a unionpay card (because you paid for a mastercard after all) you can try to get a refund. Good luck with that though.
You will soon realise that they keep no records of when customers paid. They will ask you to send them the transaction hash of when you paid the US$140. Okay that can be a bit of an issue if you use multiple wallets and have many transactions. However if you ordered and pre-registered through the website (and not the app) now is when your real problems begin.

Because of a bug on the website the price in BTC was not updated once you pre-registered. So if you didn't pay on the same day that you registered you will have payed more (or less if you are lucky) because of the fluctuations in the BTC/US exchange rates. If you belong to that group and only payed a couple of days after pre-registration, your amount from the transaction will likely differ. Once you send them the transaction hash they will tell you it is  not the correct hash because well the amount you paid is more than/less than US$ 140. "And please send us the correct transaction hash."

If you want to check for yourselves and not just take my word for it their wallet address is 33mUPvJK29cCB7Uo6xy11L5dcczjBdSbbG

(https://blockchain.info/address/33mUPvJK29cCB7Uo6xy11L5dcczjBdSbbG)

Now scroll down and check how many payments they received that were spot on $140 and how many were more (some as high as US$ 155) others less.
In my case I pre-registered in January and it was only when I asked for a refund that I became aware that there had been a problem with the initial payment. Paycent never bothered to inform the customers. Even though they are very much aware of it and are now utilising it as a cheap trick not to repay the deposits.

There are other issues as well,  bugs in the app, payments that get stuck and need to be be retrieved manually, a process that on average takes three days to a week.

In view of all that it comes as no real surprise that paycent had problems with the audit and mastercard stopped further issuing of mastercard debit cards.
So at this stage my only advise is steer clear of paycent until they get their act together.
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

Just beware, Paycent is no longer issuing a mastercard as originally announced. The card has been changed to a unionpay card. Unfortunately you will only find out, when you receive your card. Paycent does not deem it necessary to inform its customers about "minor" changes like this.

Card was originally announced for the end of February. Now the date for delivery of second batch of 4th or 5th of July. Again Paycent doesn't really deem it necessary to inform customers of delays. The only place to get any information is their telegram channel. But that is quite a challenge to retrieve the few gems of valuable information amongst all the fanboyism talk by the investors.

If you don't want a unionpay card (because you paid for a mastercard after all) you can try to get a refund. Good luck with that though.
You will soon realise that they keep no records of when customers paid. They will ask you to send them the transaction hash of when you paid the US$140. Okay that can be a bit of an issue if you use multiple wallets and have many transactions. However if you ordered and pre-registered through the website (and not the app) now is when your real problems begin.

Because of a bug on the website the price in BTC was not updated once you pre-registered. So if you didn't pay on the same day that you registered you will have payed more (or less if you are lucky) because of the fluctuations in the BTC/US exchange rates. If you belong to that group and only payed a couple of days after pre-registration, your amount from the transaction will likely differ. Once you send them the transaction hash they will tell you it is  not the correct hash because well the amount you paid is more than/less than US$ 140. "And please send us the correct transaction hash."

If you want to check for yourselves and not just take my word for it their wallet address is 33mUPvJK29cCB7Uo6xy11L5dcczjBdSbbG

Now scroll down and check how many payments they received that were spot on $140 and how many were more (some as high as US$ 155) others less.
In my case I pre-registered in January and it was only when I asked for a refund that I became aware that there had been a problem with the initial payment. Paycent never bothered to inform the customers. Even though they are very much aware of it and are now utilising it as a cheap trick not to repay the deposits.

There are other issues as well,  bugs in the app, payments that get stuck and need to be be retrieved manually, a process that on average takes three days to a week.

In view of all that it comes as no real surprise that paycent had problems with the audit and mastercard stopped further issuing of mastercard debit cards.
So at this stage my only advise is steer clear of paycent until they get their act together.

Is unionpay bad? By the way what happened to phase 1 or 2 ICO?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

No phase 2 and there wont be any.Union Pay does not have wider adoption like visa or mc but is just a small alternate for the card providers right now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

No phase 2 and there wont be any.Union Pay does not have wider adoption like visa or mc but is just a small alternate for the card providers right now.

If there is no additional ICO, what happened to coin supply? What is the current coin supply?
Toasionaro

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Brilliant logo, noticing plan, riveting idea!
fred1992

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

If there is no additional ICO, what happened to coin supply? What is the current coin supply?
Total supply is 100mln PYN. You may check here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0142c3b2fc51819b5af5dfc4aa52df9722790851
They burned the extra tokens.
paycent (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Manage your Dash on the Paycent app. Transact using Dash and get a chance to win $1000. For more information, visit https://medium.com/@paycent/win-1000-us-dollars-with-paycent-and-dashs-partnership-9a05ff4fd399.
paycent (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Know the advantages of Dash and Paycent's partnership, including this chance to win US $1000 when you use Dash on the Paycent app. Know more about it here: https://lnkd.in/gUXdNRv
paycent (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

Have you ordered the Paycent Card? Know more about updated Paycent Card fees here: https://paycent.com/updated-paycent-card-fees/. Start using the Paycent Card today and bridge the gap between digital assets and fiat.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

The features of the Payent payment system are supplemented by debit cards. They make it possible to use goods and services for payment of goods and services, both phiatic and crypto-currencies, and also allow cashing in the funds.
L1544

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Have you ordered the Paycent Card? Know more about updated Paycent Card fees here: https://paycent.com/updated-paycent-card-fees/. Start using the Paycent Card today and bridge the gap between digital assets and fiat.
What is so interesting that we have to have or order your card Huh
Then how about the response to this statement, can you give us an answer so we know what is really going on in your card product Wink

paycent (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Discover how to use Paycent through this Paycent Tutorial on how to Cash Out using your Paycent Card. Read more here: https://paycent.com/cash-out-with-your-paycent-card/

Download Paycent now: http://onelink.to/q6qevj
For more information visit www.paycent.com
Contact us at hello@paycent.com
paycent (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

Discover recent Paycent developments. Learn more about it here: https://paycent.com/paycent-developments/

paycent (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Withdraw and spend your digital assets using your Paycent Card! Just follow these steps to enjoy anytime and anywhere!
https://paycent.com/cash-out-flow/

paycent (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

We ask for your patience and understanding as we will conduct a needed maintenance. Thank you for your support! For inquiries and concerns, email us at hello@paycent.com.
paycent (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

Follow these easy steps to receive digital assets from Paycent and non-Paycent users within your country or outside your country using the Paycent app. Order your Paycent Card now and start bridging the gap between digital assets and fiat.
https://youtu.be/yZ-31uVdH3Q

#PaycentTutorial #PaycentReceiveDigitalAssets #Paycent #ReceiveDigitalAssets
paycent (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Earn up to US $500.00 when you refer your friends to get a Paycent Card. Get US $5.00 per referral for 100 referrals per person.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: