Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] Dolphin BI: The first cryptoasset investment analysis marketplace  (Read 5230 times)
gamechain

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

reserved.I am more interesting about the bounty thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elementique

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:31:03 AM

Thank you guys for the clarifications! Another thing in your project I am curious about is the authors and experts. What are the benefits for them and what would be the ways to attract them? As I understand from the whitepaper, they have to create widgets, does that mean also the technical part (programming), or authors and experts provide analytics and content only?
zidorov (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

Hey, where can we publicly track the amount of presale contribution? Is it even public?

Yes, a ticker and a smart contract address will become visible for all on presale site when public TGE will start (on Monday, 18 September 16:00 UTC).

zidorov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:49:44 AM

What skill set or backgorund do the team possess to provide a very good analytical intelligent investment advise for me. I don't think their is need to have a token for this because is more of service subscription for me

Thanks for a good question!

Our team members have a background in OLAP technology and in Machine Learning to bring automatable analytics whe possible.
Also we implement Experts' evaluation method to assess characteristics as market size, team skills and experience, competitors which cannot be evaluated by machine right now. We already have preliminary agreements with some ICO experts to become the first users of our platform.

It's our inportant statement: we as a platfrom developers don't evaluate ICOs by ourselfs so we avoid a conflict of interests. It differenciates our service from any other rating agencies and ICO listings.

We use a token as an utility token:
1) users pay for the service with token
2) Experts and Authors receive a reward for ICO analysis contribution with this token
3) token spendings and daily average balance is used to prevent rating system attacks

So we sure a token is a crucial part of our system.

haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

reserved the Chinese translation
Elementique

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

In your opinion, wouldn't the Expert's financial reward dependency on Expert's grade cause many controversial situations? I am also curious why you preferred this way of analysts monetizing their expertise instead of e.g. just hiring couple or team of experts.    
zidorov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:08:52 AM

In your opinion, wouldn't the Expert's financial reward dependency on Expert's grade cause many controversial situations? I am also curious why you preferred this way of analysts monetizing their expertise instead of e.g. just hiring couple or team of experts.    

With independent Experts we target the following:
1) make Experts independent from the platform and allow anybody in the world to monetize their analytics skills in part of ICO analysis
2) create a modest competition between Experts

We expect to fight controversial situations by fine tuning rating system.

van0k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

Thank you guys for the clarifications! Another thing in your project I am curious about is the authors and experts. What are the benefits for them and what would be the ways to attract them? As I understand from the whitepaper, they have to create widgets, does that mean also the technical part (programming), or authors and experts provide analytics and content only?

The authors are people responsible for widget creation. They are usually developers (they have to create a widget using an SDK, connect it to a data source and register it on the platform. After they register a widget, they get a set percentage of the widget's revenue (or all of it, if it's automatic).

The experts, on the other hand, provide actual content, if the widget is not automatic. They can write business plan overviews, technical audit reports, etc. in appropriate widgets. The part of the widget's revenue not going to authors is split among them according to their reputation.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

this concept is very interesting and very smart idea, I am very interested to join this project, I will continue to see the progress of this thread, hopefully run very well
zidorov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

this concept is very interesting and very smart idea, I am very interested to join this project, I will continue to see the progress of this thread, hopefully run very well
Thanks a lot for warm words!  Smiley
We would be very greateful if you could recommend our project to someone else who could also be interested in.
We also hope to see you as early backer and contributor!  Wink

alexchain

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:30:37 AM

Can anyone become an Expert or an Author on your platfrom? Or do they have to be tested and will you ask them for qualification proof?
zidorov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

Can anyone become an Expert or an Author on your platfrom? Or do they have to be tested and will you ask them for qualification proof?

Yes, openness is a core principle of our platform.

Anybody can become an Expert but the rating system will help to choose best of them by the community voting.

Also anybody can become an Author (thanks to widget container's isolation) and will get access to basic resoures of the platform. With the rise of popularity of Author's widget it will get more computing resources automatically.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

Man, there are so much investment platforms already. How is this different from the rest? And a lot of them are under ICO prices right now. But I'm willing to consider if the devs explain more in detail yet simple to understand.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

Man, there are so much investment platforms already. How is this different from the rest? And a lot of them are under ICO prices right now. But I'm willing to consider if the devs explain more in detail yet simple to understand.

This, there are so many of ICO nowadays. Could devs explain it more in detail about Dolphin BI?
hasanjan

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

cool graphics though Cool
zidorov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

Could you please clarify, what do you mean by "investment platforms"? There are crypto investment funds, ICO listings, ICO ratings, ICO marketing agencies, "ICO turnkey" agencies, ICO incubators are on the way. Does it all fall into your "investment platforms" definition?

Our current vision of Dolphin BI is more close but not equal to ICO listings and ICO ratings but with significant differences:
1) we don't select ICO which to list or which do not list. So anybody can put their ICO info on our site to receive a feedback from community. Our community of experts will do a moderation while we only provide a plarform. We also don't get paid for ICO to be listed.
2) any Expert can work for his/her own and build their own reputation in community and receive a reward for contribution.
3) any Author (e.g. third-party developer) can build their own analytical application on to of the platform, to provide some useful analytics to community and also to receive a reward which depends on application popularity.

We think that this way of ICO analysis is more close to principles of reaching a consensus in a decentralized manner.

zidorov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:00:06 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 03:23:12 PM by zidorov

This, there are so many of ICO nowadays. Could devs explain it more in detail about Dolphin BI?

Agree. See my previous post with some explanation:
Our current vision of Dolphin BI is more close but not equal to ICO listings and ICO ratings but with significant differences:
1) we don't select ICO which to list or which do not list. So anybody can put their ICO info on our site to receive a feedback from community. Our community of experts will do a moderation while we only provide a plarform. We also don't get paid for ICO to be listed.
2) any Expert can work for his/her own and build their own reputation in community and receive a reward for contribution.
3) any Author (e.g. third-party developer) can build their own analytical application on to of the platform, to provide some useful analytics to community and also to receive a reward which depends on application popularity.

We think that this way of ICO analysis is more close to principles of reaching a consensus in a decentralized manner.

And also the first post in this topic is also about our proposals and our key features.
Do you have any particular questions regarding our proposed product, team, terms etc?

alexchain

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:52:25 PM

Anybody can become an Expert but the rating system will help to choose best of them by the community voting.

Also anybody can become an Author (thanks to widget container's isolation) and will get access to basic resoures of the platform. With the rise of popularity of Author's widget it will get more computing resources automatically.

Ok, got it.
Also, who is going to be Curators-Subscribers to take care of rating system? Are you going to do this? How are you going to ensure inpartiality?
van0k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

Ok, got it.
Also, who is going to be Curators-Subscribers to take care of rating system? Are you going to do this? How are you going to ensure inpartiality?

The entire rating system is handled by a smart-contract. The ratings are calculated strictly according to formulae described in the whitepaper. We are also planning to create a separate contract for upgrade proposition voting that would allow the community to change the rules if required.

ICO list curation is a bit more complicated - we will probably have to oversee the curation process ourselves in the beginning, before the critical mass of trustworthy users is gathered. Then is should become self-regulating - think Wikipedia.
larrybboothe

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:11:52 PM

The magnificent image of DOLPHIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: