Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE][POW][Scrypt]  (Read 20988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

Community,

We decided to bring more structure in our future communications.  There will be two updates monthly about the ongoing technical and strategical process.  Time range for the announcement will be after the second and fourth week every month.
Meaning; the next update will be in between 13. and 19. of November.

On this very first update, in the new Structure, I want to share the current Stage of this Project and provide some answers to common asked questions;

We are in a finalizing stage regarding the next steps of Scorecoin. There are no any technical stoppers. These stage is more of a strategical nature.
Since we worked on multiple versions we need to decide which of them we will release. One of the mentioned versions has been uploaded to Github, Old Source with Masternodes. The main reason why we uploaded this, was because it was a clear undoubtable prove of work. And people asked for it. No matter on which one we will decide; the next version will require a hard fork.
What we want to avoid is some other hard fork in short time after this one. So, we need to make a wise decision here which requires time. Besides, some of us, including myself, have a full-time job!

But what I can tell you certainly is this:
First, there will be a release before 2018.
Second, we will never abandon Scorecoin.

Such rumors are mostly efforts to acquire cheap score on the market. If you want to buy a do some gambling on the alt currency market feel free to buy any other coin. Scorecoin is not a short term investment and we do not focus on the daily market value.

Best Regards
Ryan

Great and thanks I couldn't take too much more of these cry babies posting. SCORE COIN is a long term project like we've been saying all along. Those holding will be rewarded the rest of you can dump and move on.
crumparm

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:47:13 PM

As for me, very smart solution for this industry
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

¿It is still profitable to mine is currency?
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

What will be the approximate ROI of this coin when masternode implemented ?
Anyone knows ?

The second question is about Tradecoin. Are Ryan and Mark working on Trade as well ?
What will be ROI of Trade ?

Mr_Burst

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:26:11 PM

LOL! Is there still no MN? OK, I'll come in a month.  Grin
HerMajor

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:29:56 AM

My wallet doesn't sync. Is there anything i can do to fix it myself?
add nodes to conf file
addnode=178.238.226.136:10809
addnode=82.113.98.190:37013
addnode=88.99.173.100:10809
addnode=13.93.84.61:10809
addnode=178.238.226.136:10809
addnode=87.98.142.204:10809
addnode=91.207.74.75:1149
addnode=83.50.86.35:63852
addnode=74.76.114.217:57468
addnode=88.15.4.10:59633
addnode=163.172.64.208:45112
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

Just in case anyone is wondering why it is nearly impossible to mine Score I made a few calculations. As soon as diff drops just a bit it is most likely hit by a multipool or someone with a lot of hashingpower. If you check most pools or even your wallet or daemon it will tell you that networkhashrate is only around 1000-2000 MH/s, which is wrong. Networkhashrate is calculated based on a specific number of blocks already mined, as it is simply impossible to measure the real current networkhashrate. So we need to look at the values we DO have, which is diff. At the moment of writing diff is around 960. If we apply the following formula we get the true power that hit Score to get this diff:

(960 * 2^32 ) / 60 = 68.7 GH/s !!

That's (diff * 2^32) / normal blocktime in seconds (60)

I have changed the code for Score to reflect this value on http://score.coincave.nl so you get a real indication of what is going on.

Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:41:35 AM

Just in case anyone is wondering why it is nearly impossible to mine Score I made a few calculations. As soon as diff drops just a bit it is most likely hit by a multipool or someone with a lot of hashingpower. If you check most pools or even your wallet or daemon it will tell you that networkhashrate is only around 1000-2000 MH/s, which is wrong. Networkhashrate is calculated based on a specific number of blocks already mined, as it is simply impossible to measure the real current networkhashrate. So we need to look at the values we DO have, which is diff. At the moment of writing diff is around 960. If we apply the following formula we get the true power that hit Score to get this diff:

(960 * 2^32 ) / 60 = 68.7 GH/s !!

That's (diff * 2^32) / normal blocktime in seconds (60)

I have changed the code for Score to reflect this value on http://score.coincave.nl so you get a real indication of what is going on.

They are not doing this to mine the coins, power goes off instantly once diff is high enough so there must be other reasons. One option would be they want to stall the market, make people sell their coins at low prices, which they are at the moment, OR they already have plenty of coins and don't want new coins to dilute the existing pool of coins on the market. Either way, don't play their game and STOP SELLING YOUR COINS CHEAP !!!!!

suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:47:11 PM

They are not doing this to mine the coins, power goes off instantly once diff is high enough so there must be other reasons. One option would be they want to stall the market, make people sell their coins at low prices, which they are at the moment, OR they already have plenty of coins and don't want new coins to dilute the existing pool of coins on the market. Either way, don't play their game and STOP SELLING YOUR COINS CHEAP !!!!!

I definitely agree with you regarding not selling your coins cheap that is just a recipe for disaster however I think it all comes down to whether or not you believe this project has a future or not... if you do believe it has a future then just relax and wait until it pays off - pretty simple I think.

Personally I took a gamble back when Score was trading for ~700SAT and I bought several thousand just before the original masternode release date. I checked in with the developer and unfortunately it turned out that the masternodes had not yet been implemented and right at that moment the developer notified people that masternodes were not going to happen and the price dumped right down to ~200SAT. I eyerolled and made a funny face but decided to hang in there a bit to see what the developer would do. Unfortunately after a month of constantly hoping the price would recover and finding no encouraging news from the developer I lost my faith and just decided to sell cheap - it sucked to lose some of my money but I figured at least I wasn't losing it all. Since then, the price has continued to drop (I just checked it's around 116SAT now) and there has been nothing but sad news from the developer.

Just for kicks I decided to check out the "masternode" code that had been uploaded to github and I was saddened by the fact that the latest commit would not even compile correctly. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm glad I'm out and I do not regret my decision at all - I'm fine with believing that this project does not have a bright future. I'm also fine with being proven wrong, and I wish Mark the best of luck with doing just that!

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
LoYzzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

Nothing happening in Score it's all dead, No development no news. I wasted my money here. i dint sold my coins yet hoping i can cut my loss not thinking about profit. But don't know why I have still 2% hope ..
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:54:26 PM

Guys dont be pessimistic, 2 dev are working on this coin and Score will rise from ashes, dont worry.
Just hodl your coin. Reasons why this coin will succeed and rise in value are:

-this coin is already on Cryptopia which is an investment of 11 BTC. one big step ahead of other mn coins.

-low circulating coin on the market.

-this coin has a purpose. Many other coins are just currency and they are doing well so Score
 is both currency and will be implemented in games and businesses.

-Score is implementing masternode witch is also a good indicator of value raise.

-2 active devs, who have benefits, are working on this coin, even-though the work is slow but hey thing takes time. be patient.

And remember early investors are always winners when price raises and thats well deserved cause we took a bigger risque.
Full disclosure: I have 40 other masternodes, I hold 125K Score and I know what I am doing ... I live on passive income.
dont sell your score you will regret it.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars ...

sAYamy

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

official annoucement for this coin in september 2017  , in coinmarketcap april 2017 ... old coin relunch?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/scorecoin/
HerMajor

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:55:16 AM

official annoucement for this coin in september 2017  , in coinmarketcap april 2017 ... old coin relunch?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/scorecoin/
The old thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801976.0
AngolianJasonaka

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

they are traded at cryptopia and a little while on nova until they close. but cryptopia is a great exchange and that is also why i think mark and ryan will deliver in the end but they are really bad at marketing.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:12:19 PM

Hello ScoreCoin dev,

Any bounties for a macOS wallet?
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

Scorecoin is on cryptopia you can buy and sell score there.
www.cryptopia.co.nz is the website
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Guys dont be pessimistic, 2 dev are working on this coin and Score will rise from ashes, dont worry.
Just hodl your coin.

I don't believe the two devs are actively working on the coin (anymore). Mark Steven did not commit any code to github in October, and of course nothing in November as well. I am happy I am out and not looking back

Well, or you end up at the bottom of the ocean if your boosters fail.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:34:52 AM

Just hodl your coin.

I don't believe the two devs are actively working on the coin (anymore). Mark Steven did not commit any code to github in October, and of course nothing in November as well. I am happy I am out and not looking back

Well, looks like this is correct.  No movement on anything.  There was some talk about an update in the Discord, but I can't remember the exact date.  Oh wait, nvm, here it is.  Posted on 10-28 in the Discord.  Maybe it has been posted here, but I will repeat it now.  

Community,

We decided to bring more structure in our future communications.  There will be two updates monthly about the ongoing technical and strategical process.  Time range for the announcement will be after the second and fourth week every month.

On this very first update, in the new Structure, I want to share the current Stage of this Project and provide some answers to common asked questions;

We are in a finalizing stage regarding the next steps of Scorecoin. There are no any technical stoppers. These stage is more of a strategical nature.
Since we worked on multiple versions we need to decide which of them we will release. One of the mentioned versions has been uploaded to Github, Old Source with Masternodes. The main reason why we uploaded this, was because it was a clear undoubtable prove of work. And people asked for it. No matter on which one we will decide; the next version will require a hard fork.
What we want to avoid is some other hard fork in short time after this one. So, we need to make a wise decision here which requires time. Besides, some of us, including myself, have a full-time job!

Such rumors are mostly efforts to acquire cheap score on the market. If you want to buy a do some gambling on the alt currency market feel free to buy any other coin. Scorecoin is not a short term investment and we do not focus on the daily market value.

Best Regards
Ryan

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:43:07 AM

Just hodl your coin.

Well, looks like this is correct.  No movement on anything.  There was some talk about an update in the Discord, but I can't remember the exact date.  Oh wait, nvm, here it is.  Posted on 10-28 in the Discord.  Maybe it has been posted here, but I will repeat it now.  

Community,

Best Regards
Ryan

Wait until the dev needs money again, he will come and say see we will release Masternodes in two weeks, everything is ready. He will then sell his coins during the pump and will then tell you that masternodes need to be delayed again so the price crashes again. Mark my words... This already happened twice and people still fall for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: