Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE][POW][Scrypt]  (Read 20987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

If you swap Score, you loose Cryptopia as well. It is very expensive to list Score again on Cryptopia. Make sure you dont loose cryptopia.
Anyways we are waiting for the update and masternodes. Please adopt PIVX wallet for Score and Trade, other wallets are not optimal,
and list coins on masternodes.online

I think they will talk to cryptopia about it. .but hopefully all of the changes will do positive with the trade and score..

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

If you swap Score, you loose Cryptopia as well. It is very expensive to list Score again on Cryptopia. Make sure you dont loose cryptopia.
Anyways we are waiting for the update and masternodes. Please adopt PIVX wallet for Score and Trade, other wallets are not optimal,
and list coins on masternodes.online

Exactly ! We shouldn't support any option that would take Score off Cryptopia. If a swap takes place you are essentially creating a new coin. If that is the plan I will fully support keeping the current Score listed at Cryptopia and finding a way to implement masternodes in an alternative way. Too much value has already been lost due to a severe lack of communication.

SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

Hey people vote for scorecoin to get listed on theese two new innovative exchanges!

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2136/please-add-score-coin-promising-small-cap-coin

https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:25:02 PM

Sorry, but I don't think that this will be successful. Look, there is no communication from the devs for months, this coin is dead. Yes I know there was a "announcement", but that was just a 5 minute effort to say something after two months of silence. This coin needs some serious development before considering any new exchanges
Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:43:06 AM

Well, thats cool and everything . . .long term project huh?

There are people who are swapping new coins from dead coins in days.  Literally.  They will create everything, make an ANN, and get moving. 

We have seen this time and again, especially in the last few months where swaps became a big thing.

So, why not here?  A few sentences and a "next month" update? 

The coins is basically dead.  I have a few thousand I am hanging onto for the heck of it.  But this news is really no news.

Create the new chain, create a wallet, create an ANN, clone an existing coin with MN's, upload to Github . . . . . . done.

I know a few people who would do it  Grin

Well fish no one is asking for you to stay here. Just leave and let us be. Don't you have better things to do with yourself if you are no longer part of this community? I have had coins from back in 2013 that was saved and I end up selling them recently and made pretty good. Score Coin Dev is online here every single day. The problem is SCORE was a cheap pre-coded coin. I have personally had others look into it to try and help the dev with setting up masternodes. The whole code need to be rewritten, hardfork, etc. It was just too much trouble. So the dev is doing the right thing by swapping it out to a better one and the project will move forward. But as I was saying, No one is begging you to stay here nor care for your comments. Don't let the door knob hit ya where my dog should have bit ya
im glad that People like you exist so i can dump my Coins on them. The smart wouldnt exist with the stupid Right? You wouldnt even realize a rekt if people steal the money right out of your pocket.
mrhans

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:40:41 AM

Well, thats cool and everything . . .long term project huh?

There are people who are swapping new coins from dead coins in days.  Literally.  They will create everything, make an ANN, and get moving. 

We have seen this time and again, especially in the last few months where swaps became a big thing.

So, why not here?  A few sentences and a "next month" update? 

The coins is basically dead.  I have a few thousand I am hanging onto for the heck of it.  But this news is really no news.

Create the new chain, create a wallet, create an ANN, clone an existing coin with MN's, upload to Github . . . . . . done.

I know a few people who would do it  Grin

Well fish no one is asking for you to stay here. Just leave and let us be. Don't you have better things to do with yourself if you are no longer part of this community? I have had coins from back in 2013 that was saved and I end up selling them recently and made pretty good. Score Coin Dev is online here every single day. The problem is SCORE was a cheap pre-coded coin. I have personally had others look into it to try and help the dev with setting up masternodes. The whole code need to be rewritten, hardfork, etc. It was just too much trouble. So the dev is doing the right thing by swapping it out to a better one and the project will move forward. But as I was saying, No one is begging you to stay here nor care for your comments. Don't let the door knob hit ya where my dog should have bit ya
im glad that People like you exist so i can dump my Coins on them. The smart wouldnt exist with the stupid Right? You wouldnt even realize a rekt if people steal the money right out of your pocket.

I agree. In the financial world there is nothing like friends or a community in the first place, everyone wants to make money. Sometimes it's better to just realize you made a loss and cash put before you will loose everything. Hodl forever is not an ultimate solution, even if some tell you that. Score will be worth nothing
Slowpok3

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:36 PM

The last two pages of the discussion show that the coin needs to be sold at a loss
It's too bad, but I make a decision to get rid of this coin and go further.
Spekske

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

The last two pages of the discussion show that the coin needs to be sold at a loss
It's too bad, but I make a decision to get rid of this coin and go further.

Agree, although there is always an option to just take control and fork Score, but for now I also pull the plug and will take both Score and Trade down from http://coincave.nl . Anyone that still has coins there can send me a note, don't wait too long......

marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

you guys should come more into discord, we are most there

Spekske

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

you guys should come more into discord, we are most there

Too little and most certainly too late dev.....

marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

we had 2-3 days ago a long talk with the community, just read it at discord.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:16:34 PM

Yeah, sure. Surprising how you have been silent for weeks and when people actually leave, there's a long talk somewhere.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:27:24 PM

From Discord:

markstevens - Last Saturday at 2:29 PM
the code is finished
but will be uploaded to github in december
testnet worked all
swap is needed because technically not possibly in same chain
if you wanna keep cryptopia then we have to fund it together all here
we are preparing a swapping system to make it easier
also ryan is in talk with cryptopia
if they make it possible to stay at cryptopia

fish313 - Last Saturday at 2:33 PM
Mark hi! Why not upload to Github. It doesn't take long, then make announcement of swap. If code in github, people will be excited to get cheap score now. Make new ANN for new coin with coin specs, or keep same ANN and keep it bumped.

markstevens - Last Saturday at 2:34 PM
we need to finish the swap system first
then you can get  the new code, and wallet, because you need a new scoreadress to swap
therefore the swapsystem needs to be ready
ryan is working on the swap sytem

fish313 - Last Saturday at 2:35 PM
Yes. Swap system need a to be set up.
Third party swap service? Or manual?

markstevens - Last Saturday at 2:36 PM
we make a system byourself, because third party are not trusted
we had bad things seen at tradecoin swap,where third party kept all coins

markstevens - Last Saturday at 2:37 PM
also we are building a new website
for both coins
but as you know this all takes time, but this all should be before 2018

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
mrhans

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

Yeah, sure. Surprising how you have been silent for weeks and when people actually leave, there's a long talk somewhere.

Let's just have some highlights for users that might have forgotten why many people here seem to be so critical.

TradecoinV2 plans:

Plans are this for TradecoinV2, but i am not 100% sure, but i think about that seriously.

Segwit

Masternodes

and at end of mining adding POS

and of course getting listed to Polo and Bittrex

Masternodes may Delay!
it can delay
but i cant say that 100%, i will try, but its not only code implementing. there are other things to do for it too
Since i dont know how much the other dev did till yet, since we are not much in touch,because he is in vacation too.
but it looks that masternodes will delay, cant say the delay time

Masternodes for Score and TradeV2 will be released earlier, as soon as possible, code already finished.Maybe this or next week release

MN for Scorecoin are already finished as you know ,they are just in testing phase,but code is working

Please don't forget to always look at the timestamps of the quotes

Code is finished but will be not uploaded yet? Yeah for sure, it's not finished.
Spekske

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:03:43 PM

All you have done for months is talk and talk and talk, people want to see action and progress! You have been given helping hands from all sides but you have ignored most help and the result is visible for all to see, your coins are dead.

reed209

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

Please do not act the same as the dev of CTIC2 / CTIC3. Set a short term for currency suap and consider whether it is not better to reduce the swap rate. Maybe 2: 1. To further value the currency.
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:52:48 AM

Any working nodes?

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

Any working nodes?

My addnodes:

addnode=178.238.226.136:10809
addnode=82.113.98.190:37013
addnode=88.99.173.100:10809
addnode=13.93.84.61:10809
addnode=178.238.226.136:10809
addnode=87.98.142.204:10809
addnode=91.207.74.75:1149
addnode=83.50.86.35:63852
addnode=74.76.114.217:57468
addnode=88.15.4.10:59633
addnode=163.172.64.208:45112
Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

Let's just have some highlights for users that might have forgotten why many people here seem to be so critical.

TradecoinV2 plans:

Plans are this for TradecoinV2, but i am not 100% sure, but i think about that seriously.

Segwit

Masternodes

Masternodes may Delay!
it can delay
but i cant say that 100%, i will try, but its not only code implementing. there are other things to do for it too
Since i dont know how much the other dev did till yet, since we are not much in touch,because he is in vacation too.

Masternodes for Score and TradeV2 will be released earlier, as soon as possible, code already finished.Maybe this or next week release

MN for Scorecoin are already finished as you know ,they are just in testing phase,but code is working

Code is finished but will be not uploaded yet? Yeah for sure, it's not finished.

and dont Forget the donation begging on discord by the "dev".

ive been following this coins time by time since the first massive pump wich gave me amazing gains. yet he the dev didnt even deliver anything, except promisings and overhyping his coins with blatant screenshots from cmc that scorecoin is on biggest gainers!
except some pump and dumps this coin is pure trash.
mrhans

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:18 PM

TradecoinV2 plans:

Segwit

Masternodes

Masternodes may Delay!
it can delay

and dont Forget the donation begging on discord by the "dev".

ive been following this coins time by time since the first massive pump wich gave me amazing gains. yet he the dev didnt even deliver anything, except promisings and overhyping his coins with blatant screenshots from cmc that scorecoin is on biggest gainers!
except some pump and dumps this coin is pure trash.

Also don't forget the post saying look we are the biggest gainer at coin market cap this is proof this coin is the best - during pumps. The -300% afterwards don't get ever posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: