Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍

It may not be 'no fee' in reality as blockchain transactions need miners fee. However is may be very less compared to its competitors. :-)

it can be no transaction fee if coin to coin but there would be a large spread between buy and sell
the low transaction fee is better

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

micromoney (AMM) offers loan and they have wallet which gives the unbanked credit records.
do ESR also support margin trading since they will create own exchange.

thanks for the reference regarding amm.
i have not read that esr will have an exchange let me re read the whitepaper.
Yeah, there's no problem if we invest and join with this as long as many people says that it is a  good kind of project. I am sure a lot of people here are also interested about participating here
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
mongkie

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

ESR wallet supports different cryptocurrencies and visa not esr tokens only.
did i get your question correct?

mongkie

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

micromoney (AMM) offers loan and they have wallet which gives the unbanked credit records.

Yeah, there's no problem if we invest and join with this as long as many people says that it is a  good kind of project. I am sure a lot of people here are also interested about participating here

there are already 1200+ active esr subscribers community on telegram better join to receive current updates.

dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Can I ask permission for me to create a Filipino translation of this for a some bounty? I am very much interested with the concept of easy access to both Fiat and Cryptocurrencies and that you can make all this easy through your platform.

My works:
FILIPINO:
MARVEL TOKEN   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259833.0
ENCRYPTX   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989994.new#new
REBI NETWORKS (FIL)   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190533.0
FRENCHCOIN   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2744003.0
WFR-GAME OF COINS   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791449.0
I would suggest you to post the query in bounty thread. However it may be bit late for translation as only 3 odd weeks left for the ICO So try it once. Even you can join their bounty telegram group and ask directly
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

😍

It may not be 'no fee' in reality as blockchain transactions need miners fee. However is may be very less compared to its competitors. :-)

it can be no transaction fee if coin to coin but there would be a large spread between buy and sell
the low transaction fee is better
True. To reduce the spread their own exchanger will come really handy. It will give necessary security to the users and also save lot of revenue for the company.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

there are already 1200+ active esr subscribers community on telegram better join to receive current updates.
Well this is the only area I think they need to improve. Though they have 1200 members in telegram group, a project of this potential must have much more in my opinion. I guess esr team need to focus a bit more on marketing in the final phases of ICO
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:18:53 AM

And with the wallet launch around the corner, it will be great if they publicize the event in the community properly. It that happens, hitting hardcap will be guaranteed.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
Yes, In addition. You can be an investor and avail more than 20 tokens and the ESR Wallet card will delivered to your address within 60 days after the ICO. I'm waiting also for the answer how the step by step process to avail this ESR Wallet Card, maybe it's like other Wallet Apps that you need to download the apps and register online and after that apply for plastic card also for online transactions. Devs may correct me if I'm wrong because it's come from my mind only. TIA

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

They said those who had esr wallet can have an esr  tokens.Are there benefits who had own an esr  tokens?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

News from ESR telegram chat for those who is not there

"Hello, everyone! Unfortunately we're not ready with the tests and some small issues are still left. We'll stay in touch. Soon ESR Wallet will be ready for launch."
This is really great update from team member. Hope soon we will see ESR wallet. Then investors will come more quickly to this project. Everybody like  invest when there is already working product.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I think your right, it is possible that there's a lot of benefits to those people who owns esr wallet for also having an esr tokens, but we cannot be answer what are those benefits because this project does not launch yet.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

No, the token sale is open for everyone and we can participate. They need us/our support to run their project, if they can get or attract more users it much better. For now let's see how this Wallet works and how wide the helps can give to us.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Take time to know more about ESR and you'll see how great, how different this ESR wallet compare to the other projects which have the same concept as ESR. It's so nice to support project knowing that it will have a lot of potential to grow like ESR wallet.
Yeah dude your right, a lot of people are making study or research to know more about this ESR to gather information about it's use and benefits for people.  I'll be wait for the releasing of this project.
Yes this project was extremely good because many of people being interested and studying to have this.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.

I believe this is their step of preparation for the flight of their project. i believe this will be a very good one and will be big hit in the crypto industry.
ESR wallet it's in stage of pre ICO as of now but looking forward, because of high quality service offer by.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

centra cards took 4 months before they have release their card to the clients who ordered. since the market is global, better expect delays.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

Well this is the only area I think they need to improve. Though they have 1200 members in telegram group, a project of this potential must have much more in my opinion. I guess esr team need to focus a bit more on marketing in the final phases of ICO

marketing and promotions is the lifeblood of any business, fail to  execute plans on marketing is a plan of failure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: